Can you get in trouble for searching up the Peter scully videos?

Can you get in trouble for searching up the Peter scully videos?
Does anyone have any stories about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/16/australian-man-peter-scully-pleads-not-guilty-to-child-in-philippines
abc.net.au/news/2015-06-16/peter-scully-pleads-not-guilty-to-child-rape-in-philippines/6550916
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hella

How?

Have you tried documenting reality?

Who? What?

No. Explain?

Don't be retarded now

I'm not going to look it up. Besides I don't have access to the deep web. All I want is stories from people who know about it

the videos described are not what the actual videos are

if those videos of him putting babies in pillowcases and slamming them against walls or whatever exist they never and will never got out

why would u want to watch that?

go make friends user

I never said I wanted to watch it I just want some stories about the fucking things and if it's true about people getting in trouble for finding it

basically everything that's reported to have been on video but there's no video for you to see is bullshit

you only get into trouble if you donsomething illegal and get found out.
first of all: dont get found out
second: what's illegal about it? its pretty much regular rekt shit

I think it's a bit more than that and I think it's considered police evidence although I'm not sure why you would get in trouble anyway that's just what I've heard

do you get in trouble for viewing wikileaks? it's evidence, right?
you didnt steal it, youre not responsible.
as long as its not cp youre on the safe side anyways

Yeah pretty sure it involves a whole bunch of cp

And eating said cp

well then it's simple: don't get caught

watch me get dubs on the first try faggots

When is his court case due to resume? All I can find is news posts from 2015.

I have no idea. Any links?

I am obviously just searching using google but it seems the last reports are dated around 01 June 2015. Since then there is no updates. I am wondering if there is some kind of media blackout until the case ends.

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/16/australian-man-peter-scully-pleads-not-guilty-to-child-in-philippines

abc.net.au/news/2015-06-16/peter-scully-pleads-not-guilty-to-child-rape-in-philippines/6550916

Yeah you might be right. Also kek at pleasing not guilty to his the accusations against him.