Lil Peep is the future of hip hop. He doesn't give a fuck. What does Sup Forums think of him?

Lil Peep is the future of hip hop. He doesn't give a fuck. What does Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/totinoboy/will_u_ever_know
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtvaV0r2Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=EEdWdzid0TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How old are you? Seriously, are you retarded? What kind of a formulation is that? What are you trying to express? Also why is it the fucking 30th person that is being posted today that looks similar to me from a certain viewpoint? What is this shit? where Do you've got those people from? Are they photoshopped or are they surgered? It happens constantly on this maniac board and I still don't get the background of this.

I grew out of hip-hop @ 15.

Legitimately giving a fuck about what other people think in terms of who's on top has got to be the most asenine thing on the planet.

he coo

who

probly, we'll see. i just see him selling out quick making a ton of money making like hip hop good charlotte songs for teen girls and shit.

>he doesn't give a fuck
WOW THATS REALLY FUCKING COOL user THANKS FOR POSITIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THE QUALITY OF THIS BOARD
you underage piece of shit

youre doing the same exact thing faggot

>Yes sir i'm ready to start the job interview now

IM

A

MOTHERFUCKING

SCHEMA BOI

honestly i dont understand why these underground rappers get face tattoos. do they understand they wont be popular for that long?

doesnt matter when youre already on track to be making tons more money from music.

its not like hes not already popular and in talks with labels. Sup Forums is srsly sad sometimes.

I've never heard of this wigger faggot. Shill somewhere else.

soundcloud.com/totinoboy/will_u_ever_know

my gbc feature when?

Do you understand anything about real life

Check me out y'all let me know what U think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtvaV0r2Ig

hi it is bad

why the fuck u lyin song is better

do u understand hes already on track to become rich off music? thats why it doesnt matter if he gets face tattoos?

you seriously think hes gonna be around 5 years from now? kek

fuck off underage

Is this satire?

fuckoff old man. ur out of touch with whats hot in music and culture.

He's just another dude. There are so many like him. How much do you think rappers make?

>There are so many like him

name one. hes the #1 white kid making emo rap right now. basically the next eminem.

what you dont understand is that lil peep here isn't your legal type of fella so it doesn't affect his employment.

oh wow youre serious

peep stop releasing your songs in 128kbps and fuck off

>hes the #1 white kid making emo rap right now

hahahahahahahahaha fuck

I don't think you can call people older than you "kid"

He sounds like 21 Pilots

>implying thats not a huge draw for labels and tumblr kids

this website is pathetic when it comes to music knowledge

Lol holy shit

>He sounds like 21 Pilots
nah

why must white people rap?

Have you heard them? It is rap

YungJZAisDead is better
youtube.com/watch?v=EEdWdzid0TE

i think he's a fuckin daft punk

lol

i heard that shitty blurryface song. all peep does is mumble with autotune over beats like everybody else these days. he sounds nothing like 21.

you've made me so mad. i know so many people in the music industry. im going to make sure this dude is blackballed forever. he will never be anything

then I'm gonna tell him you did it

why he look like Timmy turner

lmaoooooooooooooooooo fr

so do i. and i know ur lying because the music industry doesnt care if "youre mad u dont like someone". if theyre poppin and will make a lot of money they sign them.

>if theyre poppin
which peep isnt

do you know who the fuck youre talking to?

I haven't heard a single song that I enjoyed by Peep. Masked Gorilla shills the utter fuck out of him and he isn't good at all, he's pretty much doing some wierd pop suicdey singing over shitty trap-rock instrumentals.

this board is pathetic. im out. have fun being jealous of a white emo rapper. idiots.

have fun dickriding peep

>im out
Makes another meme rap thread 20 more times a day just to get 2 replies asking him if hes mentally retarded.

i dont even listen to his music. i was just showing u how retarded and jealous you sound.

"lil peep looks like timmy turner haha! hes not even popular omg he has face tattoos thats not going to be cool later haha get a real job!"

truly sad

you do realize theres 20 different people in this thread right? also i do like peep so fuck right off.

How does that show jealousy? I'm certainly not jealous of him or anyone like him

/thread

all "lil peep"

funniest thread in a while thanks peep

except for the first one*

(don't forget to sage)

meme rapper that i hope doesn't become popular but seeing how felt the same for uzi and yatchy and they blew up it'll probably happen anyway

When did hip hop become a bunch of teenagers worshipping Kanye and flavour of the month trap rap faggots?

It didn't become that. You're just on a board consisting of children

consisting mainly*

funny how the word child is the most appropriate for lil peeper even though he's probably closer to 20 than 10.

shame on you lil peep

u ok usin words like that?

are you defending him big boy hahaha

Lil peep is a Bones clone

except bones sucks and doesn't even get features from lil tracy

>lil tracy

Lol who. this shit is so retarded

>Bones
literally who?

go to bed, grandpa

literally the son of a shabazz palaces member; the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Again, who?

I think there's not one white rapper worth listening to

>listening to rap

lol you're still going little peep?

It's not that hard to believe he doesn't know who that is you delusional braindead fucking moronic idiot dumb fucking stupid retard

>not knowing shabazz palaces
>being taken seriously

choose 1

ps: no one cares about your numbers, but i bet you got excited about them

An autist rapper.
So its like double autist drip down.

I choose being taken seriously, thanks for the helpful option you fucking imbecilic vapid dunce puerile senseless thick-headed witless piece of shit

stop trying so hard

people like you ruin threads constantly and i'm sick of it

Peep's music sounds like what real peeps look like in a microwave

naw shucks x

>He doesn't give a fuck
What, that's amazing. What a prodigy.

Lol as if this thread wasn't ruined the second it was created

I like hellboy

I like those trips

he's what teens/kids who think they have a amazing music taste and think there really different from others listen too

is there a source on this? how do you know

You're going to die