Is it just me or am i the only one who doesn't give a flying fuck about christina grimmy's death or nah

is it just me or am i the only one who doesn't give a flying fuck about christina grimmy's death or nah

Im with you, people die horribly everyday she just got shot and was famous. Not a big fucking deal.

I don,t know who shr is. So...
Yea

Don't know who that is and this is the first I've heard about it so you can assume I don't give a flying fuck as well

Who

finally, someone who agrees with me. whenever someone famous dies, everyone is sad about it, but a week later, it's a big joke.

who dat

Why don't you care?

hola mr. gnome

i only care that they killed the wrong youtuber
>pic related

That's why you skip the sad part and go for the joke.

She finally got elimated like she shouldve in round 1

bc i just don't care. people die every day, but you don't see people grieving over them on the internet.

What if it was someone you knew?

hmm just read it.

No need te be edgy cunt, didn't know her but death at early ages is so sad.

I swear to God with each passing day I have less and less of an idea of what you kids talk about.
The fuck is this crap all about

You're beautiful, like a bearded Angel.

i wouldn't care bc other people are in worse conditions than me.. i live in a 1st world country, and i don't have the right to bitch when other people literally watch their own family members die

piece of shit show some respect

I didn't know who she was

I mean it sucks sure but she wasn't much of a celebrity.

For perspective for people in Britain it'd be like if someone who got eliminated in week 2 of the great british bake off died.

Literally who

Where the fuck is the shooter?

So by your logic nobody can complain or feel sadness about anything except the person who is in the literal worst position in life on the planet?

>youtube
>a few episodes of American Idol 2.0
>famous

We have seriously lowered the bar.