Getting literal trash in my team for the past 5 games

Getting literal trash in my team for the past 5 games.
I can't deal with this.
I CAN'T CARRY EVEN WITH MASTER YI.
and i'm a smurf.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10128089
na.op.gg/summoner/userName=poopsammich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont seserve to win if you cant carry

>master yi

This. Kill yourself

>Playing the game in 2016 for fun
>Not just reporting everyone
I get about 3 of these fuckers a week, it feels so good mane

everyone in LOL is a fucking Smurf.

What's your current rank

OP is bronze and flames everything while claiming to be smurf

How's NA bronze?
Stay bad faggot.
Meanwhile ive gotten diamond in EU in literally a month of climbing. OMW to challenger after these exams.
>not being able to carry on Yi

>Getting trash in my team
>past 5 games
>Can't carry
Have you ever considered that maybe you're just trash

Lmao probably. OP is probably trash and thinks he's super good.
>Real account is S1

"I would be gold but i have trolls in promos, thats why im not in challenger which i deserve"

just launched this game for the first time in months was looking to play, anyone want to fuck around?

" Yeah I'm amazing at the game; I'm top 50% NA"

Someone give me a account that is Plat or Diamond in 3v3's

>not playing dota

LoL is like overwatch. It's fun but it's competitive mode is a joke.

if you really want to win just play mid
you are the most important role as long as you do well.
If you want to have an easier time pick brand or le blanc, easy fucking elo

truer words have never been said.

>playing shit games
>expecting good results

kys neet.

>I CAN'T CARRY EVEN WITH MASTER YI.
>and i'm a smurf

guess whats wrong with you

If you have one friend, go duo bottom with Lucian Sona and win lane every time.

Lets not forget that he/she fucked our mothers and our families have cancer

Yep. Idk why kids try to take it seriously when only 20% of the toons get professional game play.

Let's not forget about those people who actually get offended by it instead of not caring

It's funny to watch when someone falls for it and starts flaming

>Master Yi
>im smurf btw
>muh team is bad
Yeah, kill yourself op.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

OP has a plat account.
Can't carry silver 1 into gold.
I think i'm just gonna play annie now.

strawpoll.me/10128089

Sounds like OP is just tilted af

yea no shit.
Mid teemo 0 4 0
Mid lee 2 12
Top shvana 2 10
Premade bot - enemy adc 14 2.

I hate this game.

Go jerk off and then come back with high morale.

>soloQ

did that, then won one game, then got the trash team.

i know duo q is piss easy when playing with another smurf, but i wanna do this alone.

I tried making a smurf. Placed in S4. 62 games later and 68% win ration, I'm G5.

Sorry OP. You just suck if you can't carry bronze/silver games.

Proof: na.op.gg/summoner/userName=poopsammich

Stop blaming your teams. don't die no matter what and just farm your ass off.

that's not how you play YI boi, you just shred as many as you can before dying.

Just play Taliyah. You'll win literally every game. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

U fucking wanna be soldier 300 confirmed kills ur a moron im in the us army 4 years now, i can smell ur bullshit a mile away go upstairs from ur basement and suckle on ur mommas tit u fucking loser. Ps i aint even the guy ur replying to, i just hate little bitches like u too afraid to join but wanna talk the talk, take a walk faggot.

honestly

Kek
Getting mad at some pasta

ur a pasta

No gold for soloQ
Do anything u want, u stay silver until u get smarter and find someone to play with

GJ user, you just baited a fag

add me KSchampion
bronze smurf lvl 19 leggo

I just got suspended on my main account for two weeks for calling out flaws in my team's gameplay, fuck league