Other urls found in this thread:

cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/atl-lat-eng.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry

Fuck off with your snow and gay ass fires

Victoria BC here 250/778

Hows the weather up there?

anybody got 604/778 nudes?

im from vic but i do know a couple chicks from van 604 that i would love to see naked! where in the 604 r u?

delta

306 reporting in
26/m/Saskatoon
716-3517
Send me a text. Especially if you're a cute woman. I promise I'm not hideous.

you know a Maggie D?

got kik?

Would you say Canadians are good drivers, polite, and/or cheap? I live in Washington State near BC and have had several, um, negative experiences with Canadians.

705 peterborough m

Not OP but Canadians aren't that different from Americans really. Everyone is an individual.

I live in BC, near Washington state, and never had a positive experience with an american.
Rude, terrible drivers, and throw money they don't have a round out of petty pride.

not at the moment why?

905 hamilton. Ontario

Getting hammered on tequila with the wife tonight.

When I was younger I worked at a gas station. Americans always complained that everything was too expensive. Made me think Americans are cheap.

i could get it if you have vic girls to share?

if anyone wants to trade 604/778 nudes post your kik.

416 reporting

Our experiences seem similar, user.

Naw, they're just retarded and bad at math.
$1.00 US = $1.25 CAN. so they see a $3 drink is 75 cents more expensive, and don;t have the mental capacity to figure out why, and 2.99 vs 3.74 looks like it's a lot more than it is to a retard.

514 here

Windsor is hot as balls halp fam

Look at her push in her love handles, and roll/push her thighs together to make them seem not fat.
Fucking fat pigs trying to not look like fat pigs are adorable.
Fucking nice tits tho. They almost look photoshopped.

Canadian who's lived in Portland, Chicago, St Louis and other parts of the US primarily on the East coast and in the Midwest: Canadians are terrible drivers, superficially polite but generally cold-fish, not really cheap but not generous, they don't really know how when to tip and just do so out of a sense of obligation or conformity to social norms rather than rewarding good service.

>govt markup on liquor through most of canada is 66.6%
>govt markup on tobacco is nearly 80%
actually you're just a retarded canukistanian

Calgary Stampede is coming soon. Redneck posting

Too much poutine me thinks, I don't blame her though, it's fucking tasty.

780 Alberta, fuck the rain

meanwhile, watches game of thrones
literally snow
literally fire
literally storyline based on who stabbed who or who gets raped
>America with a bit more snow and a bit less gunnage

Trucker here, been all over the continent.
Canadians are SIGNIFICANTLY better drivers than Americans, and Canadians are polite out respect to strangers, but loosen up after you demonstrate you aren't a fucking idiot, as opposed to Americans that are incapable of conversation, most just wander around trying to tell every stranger their life story as if they'd give a fuck.
Canadians tip at every meal, all the time, because they think it's rude not to.
Americans tip at almost every meal because they think it's rude not to.
Both are dumb, as tipping is fucking stupid, they make an hourly wage.

I kno rite? rain why 3:

Hey there 204 here, I got nudes, other 204's kik me lmaosus

top kek, ok for this ill give another mtl slut

I didn't even mention booze and alcohol.
Those things are taxed to shit to pay for the inevitable healthcare costs those things will create.
If you're american, and you're buying booze and cigs in canada, you're a fucking idiot and should kys.

same as last year, has to rain on the fucking weekends lol. that and Edmonton drivers feel the need to go 20 under and brake every 2 seconds because its the first time we've seen moisture apparently

Anyone got GTA girl nudes?

I could argue the same thing for Canadians in the US. They will constantly try to use Canadian money and demand discounts.They will argue endlessly about it no matter how many people are in line behind them. Also, they flood over the border to purchase our subsidized milk, eggs and gasoline. Individual Canadians I've met seem alright, though.

same shit different country

204 up in here - got a lil' baggy of smoke and no one to puff it with.

E town here as well.
Waiting out this rain on Sup Forums

haha, I don't actually drive but I sometimes go past a crosswalk near my place and the drivers never stop ! even if their only 15 feet away from me uwu"

>implying you can bring alcohol and tobacco across the border

ayyy bb want some fuk? 780 here

anyone got 604 nudes?

Quite honestly, I don't think we should be tipping any waiter or waitress, period.
The only person to tip would be the cook.
The waiter simply brought my food on a fucking plate as if it were a carnival ride for my food. I can walk back there and get it myself, or the cook can stroll a retard food cart out and have us grab our shit.
Waiters and waitresses should be paid more so we don't have to match their awful pay scale.
Tipping isn't right anons, and you cocksuckers know this. Unless you like giving whores money without getting your suck-off.

you can do both, just have to declare them.

902 here

This.
Because this is me.
We are on the right path to a better, more financially secure life, user. Let this be the norm.

Native Syndicate

204 here too bro
I'm up in shitty ol' Thompson if you want me to smoke you up with some stinky weed :3

haha, depends, do you have a big cock?

>day's worth of alcohol
>weeks worth of tobacco
cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/atl-lat-eng.html

Lol sup NS

what's your gang name?
Bingo Dabbz?

back to your gulag

Yup, wanna snap or somethin

How does it feel to know that you're basically the Canadian version of a nigger?

do you have skype?

You mean residential schools.

>implying canada doesn't have niggers
>implying america doesn't have natives

yes I do whats yours

The flags are blowing north east, but the clouds tell me the wind is heading south-westerly.
Plus, I see no exploded mudslimes.
This is too unrealistic.

Besides, if these faggots ever had the intelligence, the know-how or the means to 'take over', they surely wouldn't bring their shitty yellow overcasted sunlight with them.

post yours, I'll add you !

Canadian here: this is totally accurate.

anybody have 604 nudes they wannna trade?

Lol watching this movie right now

forgot to red up Manitoba and label it Government Indian Handout Territory.

Okay fineeee

sethistic

who do u have?

do you have kik? or an email

well, yeah, canada does have it's good points

Trudeau is such a cutey

Anyone have 306 nudes Saskatchewan?

Ogff

514 here. weather sucks like usual

Anyone have stephs from Abbotsford

Lol eh

ahhhhh you're too cute ~

but I'm a sissyboi so I dunno cx unless you like bottoms

416/647 here

did you get it before I deleted it?

613 Ottawa East. (Cumberland)

yeah I did, also see

ohhh i gotcha. I mean do whatever you want im straight so like now what do I do ahaha

just depends if you wanna fool around with a cd or not c:

just do it

204 as well. Who's this?

780, obligatory edmonton sux

Thompson? I'm from Thompson!

Alberta

I had some of my ex. Her body was 10/10, face 8/10. I deleted them after we broke up. I still think it was the right decision, but damn do I sort of regret it at times.

604 van here

north delta?

I'd Giv'er