I think im starting to bald, im only 19, for the last few months im seeing a lot of hairs falling out in the shower...

i think im starting to bald, im only 19, for the last few months im seeing a lot of hairs falling out in the shower, im also growing my hair out so it might be just longer hairs falling so they are more noticeable, what can you tell from this picture? (keep in mind that i always had the pointy hairline)

anyone else going bald? how are you dealing with it?

bump

I've rubbed the blood of my firstborn child on my hairline. Works like a charm.

Gay?

Well as a hair dresser I know Men lose 25 to 50 I believe if you are worried there's some products carried by a company called Enjoy that have something for hair loss its a white and deep green bottle. Also it colcould be contributed to stress or depression?

That happened to me when I was 19. It just stopped after awhile. I think it was stress.

depression i guess, i have been depressed for the last 5 years though.
i started taking anti hair loss pills a week ago, hope it helps

You lose about 100 hairs per day, that's absolutely fine user.
I'm growing my hair too and I always notice 3-5 hairs on my hands every time I wash my head.
Not like it's something to worry about.

some people say its hair maturing

Can confirm.

i notice like 5 hairs on my hand everytime i pass it trough my hair when im washing, my sink in the bathroom is always full of hair just from drying my hair with a towel

Depends on the thickness and lenght of your hair honestly. If you're bretty hairy it's fine.

If your father is bald, ask him when he started to be that way. Also your hair may fall if you stress to much, so just chill. If you put gel it may fall because of that too

its not that noticeable if im not pulling my hair back

Drinking bleach helps with hair loss. It strengthens the roots and helps stimulate hair growth. Also increases penis size slightly. You need to drink 2 cups of bleach the first day while taking pics and timestamp. Then for the next 3 days you can decrease to about 3/4 of a cup in the morning and afternoon.

your hair is perfectly fine. I'm just messing around.

i heard its really rare to have a widows peak like mine

Hey thats good hair you have, very thick and looks like you could pull a good pompadour, an undercut or a buzz head

yes you are balding, and it's going to be worse over the years, make peace with it just like i did.

On the good side you can pull a really good Dracula costume

Not exactly. It's also a dominant trait

Shave it, go lift, grow a beard.

Shit ain't going to get better.

It's genetics. Sue your parents. Take them to court and sue them for giving you inferior DNA and making it so that you ended up a complete failure at life.

my hair 2 years ago

My whole life my I've been able to do this, still have full hair. I don't think it's a good gauge.

Shit man. Post a picture right now to see you better, dont put the black line

This hairstyle needs to fucking die. If you have it you look like you literally cannot stop eating dicks.

Compare older photos of yourself. I started to loose my hair when I was 19 too. I had thick thick hair but it started thinning out. College wasn't good either because I was always extremely stressed out. So my advise so to get away from whatever is causing you stress, depression, and start doing positive things. If its genetics, you're out of luck. I graduated from college a year ago, and I've been stress free and living a healthier life style, my hair is a lot better now. I do have a receding hair line like you do but its still pretty good

the other pictures from me on this thread are from today

Women lose 50 to 100, men lose less. What you have is called a widows peak is fairly common.

i used to have my hair down so i cant really compare the hairline since is not visible on the older pictures

comb your fingers through your hair, hand against scalp

assuming your hair wasn't long enough to get tangled, how many hairs came out?

that answer, along with your hair density, would probably answer the question

up to 10 is "probably don't worry" range

that's fucking bullshit. i have major hair loss and i only got like 5 hairs doing that just now.

i only got 1, my widows peak is fucking huge

thats bullshit

That's just your hairline I suppose, you're not balding

Quit being a pussy and shave your head like a fucking man.

Holy fuck that looks gay

receding hairline is a kind of balding

op here
i would rather go bald than to have that hairstyle. im gona grow my hair out for like 2 or 3 years, i want to have my hair long at least once in my life before going bald

>be a man
>groom yourself immaculately to attempt improving your ugly image
you're the woman

That's exactly what makes it hot tho.

Honestly user if your going bald let it happen. It's natural. Don't bombard yourself with all kinds of medication with side effects to prevent the inevitable. Just relax more amd let it be.

Self improvement is masturbation. Now, self destruction is the answer.

most people look fucking retarded bald

its not that simple

this user knows the path of happiness

my old man has an island, i will have too. i can see the hair in the area getting thinner and less. Thats how it goes, deal with it.

Hey op you're lucky I'm 23 pic related. There is some supplement that I forget the name will prevent balding look at videos on YouTube. Luckily I can afford a transplant anyway so I will sort it that way but honestly your hair doesn't look bad at all

Propecia is not guaranteed to stop your hair loss, but is almost guaranteed to give you erectile dysfunction and other permanent sexual side affects as well as altering your mental state, possibly making you suicidal. Doctors will tell you that isn't the case, but it is.

Rogaine doesn't do shit for hairline and it may just make your hair fall out faster.

You're going bald. It happens to the best of us. Do what many men do and take the opportunity to improve your image as a whole with fitness. Women will probably be more attracted to you in the end than you would be with a head of hair.

jesus christ, please shave your head, that looks horrible

( not the well known drug that stops your dick functioning properly

op here

my dad had 2 transplants already, i dont think its worth honestly, you are going to bald either way and it will look 10x worse because your head will be full of scars from the transplant

Only if you try fight it by combing over and shit. Shave your head and rock it with confidence. Gym it up, get muscular, and you'll be fine. Tons of women out there live a built guy with a shaved head.

Well go ahead and fight the inevitable. Taking a bunch of pills to counteract a cosmetic issue if fucking retarded. Get a hair transplant if you really want to. I have friend who started balding at 20 and the transplant worked wonders for them.

Haha, hardly.

Does your mother's dad have a full head of hair?

This is how it looks 99 percent of the time. Easy to hide with good haircut

>hair transplant at 20
>hair gets transplanted
>his natural hair keeps receding
>he has a bunch of hair at his hairline and no hair on the rest of his head

your friend is fucking retarded. getting transplants in your youth is NOT a good idea unless you're willing to get another one every fucking year.

tl;dr Sup Forums will not help you need to research it yourself because everyone in this thread is a nasty horrible cunt

with those tatoos and a shaved head you will look a badass. do it

fuck that hair transplant
you're a straight 8/10 m8

bro shut the fuck up you are fine, my hair is worse and I also have a box shaped head so I have to cover it up with hair and I'm balding so I'm fucked.

not true, some people can give good advice

Shave the head and get a swastika tattooed on it. Perfection.

no i will look like a fucking boiled egg

Totally normal,you're just going through a shedding phase everyone does

Bitches love boiled eggs.

You don't look like you're going bald. Loose hairs just get a lot more noticeable when hair is longer.

my wife wants me to get a transplant but i have been buying to buy a years worth of tablets. luckily she is asian so i have spared my son this shitty genetics

>my wife wants me to get a transplant
Divorce her immediately.

It doesn't look like his hairline is receding, though, since it's stayed the same for two years. Look at pic related, for example. His hairline is shit, but that doesn't mean he's balding.

I meant to reply to

that isn't hiding anything

doesn't matter though, a man's wallet is the most attractive thing about him realistically.

this tbh fam

Im 19 and balding too started balding at 16, you're not alone m8 dont worry. I used to contemplate shaving my head every day but if I were you I would try a cut that is short on the sides and longer on top, thats what I did and you really can't tell that Im balding that much. If all else fails, shave your head completely bald. Its only hair; if you dont like it, it will grow back. Best of luck to you my dude.

what a shit wife

i will get a budget 500$ hair transplant procedure in cambodia

>if you dont like it, it will grow back

but sooner or later that's not going to work. one day you will look in the mirror and see dr phil. get on the propecia

You're fine for now OP. Just take pictures in the same lighting and compare every few months. If it gets worse, look into Finasteride.

Started balding at 17. Used to be a pretty good looking. Now I look like I am 10 years older then I actually am. But that only matters if you make it matter. Most of the girls don't care to much about it. If you show you are confident about it. But if you act like a bitch and make it a big part of your life then you'll have problems.

im taking lambdapill

>Finasteride
then you have to spend $40 on it per month for the rest of your life. if you stop, enjoy looking like a chemo patient

Should I use clorox or is genetic brand also okay.

Shampoo? Does that even work?

You lose 50~100 hair a day, and they generally re-grow, but if you have long hair, it's noticeable as fuck when they're falling out. I have like 3 foot long hair and it gets everwhere

its might be just season.
i too grow my hair for modern medium pompadour, and in the last 30 days, my hair suddenly start to fall off, in few day ill go do blood test to see if i miss some kind of vitamins, but it's most likely just the season.

in avrage head theres 150,000 hairs, lets say you lose 650 a day, its about 20,000 a month.
1.25 centimetres / 0.5 inches per month

it will be fine in half a year its should recover
if not go see doctor

hope that's help

its a pill, started taking it a week ago

Listen to this man. Only thing that matters to anyone is that you're okay with who you are.

has your dick fallen off yet?

probably because he's on 5 different kinds of balding medicine

might as well go to thailand and slay some ladyboys while you're there

sounds like a plan, OP

Men with receding hairlines look weak betas. They look like people you could crush in the palm of your hand

I just accepted it, shaved it off, and grew a beard. I'm confident with my appearance so no one gives a fuck that I'm bald.

Enjoy your life as a virgin

Actually I get generic Finasteride 5 mg tabs. $5 for 30 tabs. I cut them into 4ths. Lasts me 4 months.

I live in thailand

that was not op