Thinking about driving 100mph unbucked into a tree. Will it kill me?

Thinking about driving 100mph unbucked into a tree. Will it kill me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-_I-d3IzpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try it

do it you worthless piece of shit. no one cares

How big of a tree?

yes. /thread

it would be very painful

Don't. Waste of a perfectly fine car
Just hang yourself or jump off a cliff. much easier

I just don't want to fuck up and live through it
idk like a full grown oak

make sure its not a rubber tree,,or you'll just bounce off

4u

100 mph into a tree you won't even know your dead.

Kek filename

there is always a chance you will live.
youtube.com/watch?v=m-_I-d3IzpE

sure, if you wanna go off in a retarded way

what the fuck was that guy thinking?

Highly depends on the car.

summer

Most likely. Yet people have survived tons of shit you wouldn't believe. I'd go for carbon monoxide poisoning, if I were you.

Said it once and ill say it again....
Buy STRONG rope or chain
Make noose or whatever if you go with chain
Put around neck
Jump from a bridge or something similar, just give yourself a few feet to gain some speed
Neck will snap, youll be gone

I dont support suicide, but as ive spent months thinking about how best to kill myself ive learned this classic is the way to go. You wont feel much, and you can kinda make it as public or private as you wish.
Seek help op, life sucks but it gets better... at the very least life is.. something

Guy apperantly was 19 got caught with pot and alcohol and a 15 year old girl, cop knew this is just a phase knows hes not a pedo and gave him a basic citation probably said just dont screw her and ffs dont do so much drugs. Guy gets pissed because of this incident and starts driving like a fucking maniac in protest an hour later and dumb ass ends up destroying a beautiful car.

Cars are one of the worst ways to commit suicide. There's a very high failure rate, and unlike other methods with high failure rates like pills and blood loss where you either die or are basically fine the next day, if you fuck up you're probably going to be crippled. If you're crippled badly enough you might not even be able to attempt suicide again. If you're going to kill yourself by driving, drive off a cliff.

There is a chance that you would survive the crash and spend the rest of your life paralyzed. Don't do it bud

Fuck. How long would it take to bleed out from cutting my wrist vertically?

Yes

Do it on a motorcycle instead. No way you'd live through that shit.

he had a seizure and stomped the accelerator
that's why epileptics aren't allowed to drive

>leads with advice to commit suicide
>wraps up with advice to avoid suicide

I feel like you didn't learn to do rough drafts in school

Lol fair enough user!
Im kinda depressed and drunk so i didnt put much thought into the post

Not necessarily if you do it in a car with an airbag. I'm not sure where you would find a car without an airbag these days. A museum perhaps.

Shotgun to the face has the highest success rate, if your too poor to own a shotgun and shells you dont deserve to an hero yet you lazy neet

>/threading your own post.
Pls gtfo

Strong rope, make noose, stand on chair, shoot self in head. If the bullet doesn't kill you will at least passout long enough for the noose to strangle you.

Horrible plan... you should try it just so you ruin your brain enough to never speak again

Since you're already wanting to die, why don't you go out and do whatever you want? Like go party like crazy, or get a hooker, or go cliff jumping or whatever. Why call it quits with a suicide when you could go out like a legend.

Is that you in pic?

That's what I always think.

if you want quick death just use gun or jump off skyscraper

Wouldn't count on it,
I say rent a car and drive off the nearest cliff.

Because I want to die? Fun and Happiness are not the same thing. Just cause I'm doing "wacky" things doesn't make me want to die any less. In other words, I see no net benefit for living any longer or doing any of those things

Could you try not being depressed?

OR tie your neck to the driverĀ“s seat, unbucked into the tree. We can bet how far will your head fly

Lmfao, hopefully for your sake

OP try ingesting Cannabis oil for your depression it works trust me on this , a friend has clinical depression and bi-polar disorder poor devil and was on 3 different meds for it that did nothing the oil worked for him he now is productive and works a full time job try it and see what it can do for you what have you got to loose Sup Forumsro ?

but then, how he did shift gear?

Get off Sup Forums for a week

Don't be a fucking fool, we all say we're not scared of death etc and life is bad but hey it's better than being fucking dead. Get yourself some help before you do something stupid.