You don't have to die cause of that. You seems to be a little mentally instable

@689040660
Neetfag xddddddddddd

is this bait...

tfw its her birthday and she walks in on me busting a nut to game of thrones

i didnt even get her a gift

sauce lol

Hold the door?

>mothers expecting their sons to not masturbate.

Are all women retarded or just the breeders?

Newfag

That's bad. Stop crying, get out and buy her a gift

was supposed to be going out with her today for a meal but i guess in the end all she got was me covered in my own semen

Bump

gonna call her back and explain
thx Sup Forums

weep your tears, tell her you are sorry about what append talk to her like it's nothing

Hot, go on

Dude relax, your mom masturbates, and if she doesn't then her and your dad/step dad fuck to get off. It's a normal thing and everyone does it, man up and go get her a gift. Come back and apologize to her for being a retard and not locking your door or jerking off on the couch she sits on.

I called her back, she said that it was the worst thing shes ever walked in on me doing and thats saying something lmao im gonna take her out to dinner soon so thats something to laugh about now.

dont think ill ever watch game of thrones again

Masterbate and cum as she walks into her bedroom, stare her in the eyes as you're cumming and laying on her bed. This will ascert your dominance and your rightful spot on the throne of the house. This is what game of thrones teaches you, to cum in your mom's soul to become king of the land.

Or something like that

Lemme finger your butt big boi

Then you must be a pretty good guy, because there are certainly worse things you could be doing. Did you do it in the living room on the couch? Or in your room? Because if it's in your room she should have knocked first, but if it was on the couch then yeah I'd probably be a bit pissed too lol your family sits there, quit jacking off there. I think she was just a little shocked is all, give it some time to mull over

NEWFAG

She's back now
she wants me to come into her room for a talk.

Put your penis in her
Is she hot?
Pics?

I grew up with my mother and two sisters and once I hit like age 12 or so they just straight up left me alone if I was alone lol never shamed me or anything even when my mom asked hey is the Victorias secret catalog still in your room ? I didn't have a clue masturbation wasn't really a thing to keep secret, older sisters would pleasure themselves wherever if my mother wasn't home. I never gave a shit. Major plus was when they'd have friends over I was the automatic dare recipient at night lol. And if I brought friends over my sisters would fuck with them hardcove wearing short shorts and all that. We were a semi naked family though, I'd only wear boxers and sisters just underwear around the house

Sup Forums i think shes gonna fuck me

Then man up, talk to her and return to 4chin

Don't break eye contact, then as you leave push her out of the way and say too old, then proceed to rub penis on random shit still while staring

This is how life should be

Get some chicken tendies from all your GBP's too

she just gave me a letter for an abstinence program
to quote
"When you're ready, son"
TFW

Post pics of your mom OP, you shouldn't be the only one fapping today

lmao is she cristian or something?

everyone jerks off, your mom probably masturbates even. I'm sure once she's past the initial shock of seeing her son doing it she'll understand that, don't be too embarrassed about it. Also start locking your door jeez.

Yeah my mother never would have shamed me for masturbation and knew I was going to do it and gave me alone time, same with sisters they'd have their alone time too. It screws people up when they are raised being told sexually is wrong and all that shit. I'm glad I was raised in a really liberal way. I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years and still thinks it's super weird I was raised like that and with my sisters and I top less and shit a lot of the time I'd be completely naked and sisters too

No she didn't, post pics of it I wanna read this shit and give you legal advice

I'm in america, from Poland tho

Yeah she is.
i wasn't brought up a christian though, I lived with my dad until i was around fifteen. I turn 18 in a week, she doesn't know I've had sex. She split from my dad because he didn't agree with her faith, he died so that's why i live with her now.

im screwed

In FL? I know a guy from Poland here in the US

Dubs demands
>cheacked

There's a lot of us on here but no I am in Ohio, I've been to Florida a couple times and hated it lol soooooo humid

18 in a week ? MODS MODS MODS

It can't be that bad, she had sex with your dad to make you. If I were you I'd just tell her to relax a bit. Take her out somewhere and talk about life and so on, you're human man, everyone is lol

Also my girlfriend found it super weird there were some nude paintings around the house I grew up in and was "disturbed" by Munchs painting called puberty. She was raised super conservatively and wonders how I didn't grow up to be a complete pervert...

Tell her you were making her a cumcake for her birthday and she walked in while you were making it.

>keked

your mom is a classic experience

OPs 2do list:
* move out
* be happy

That was the best gift you could have given her...

A reason to get you out of her fucking house

>I turn 18 in a week
>Underage b&

That's the thing, if you deprive a growing person the indulgences of life then they become deseparate and eventually aggressive after enough time. Then when they are adults and can't understand why they can't get laid or have fun, they either turn into furfags, homosexuals, forever virgins and etc.

Tell her He who is without sin shall cast the first stone... and if that doesn't work tell her that it's her fault for not buying you a wife.

im gonna talk to my girlfriend about moving in with her, she thinks this whole thing is hilarious. She's been the best thing about staying with my mom, got me through a lot of tough shit. So yeah its on my list.

my mom was also some weird experience.. regarding sex, she was the opposite, but she had no self esteem and just fucked out about almost everything. moving out was the best thing i did in my life (strange enough i start to like her again since i moved out, but still i spend as little time as possible at home)

OH SHIT GUYS I JUST KISSED HER AND SHE
GRABBED MY CROTCH! She told me she's gonna "freshen up".

what the fuck...

Moving in with my gf on monday, leave my mother.

I guess you could say my cum shot brought us together ;)

I hear bitching but I don't hear any raping to assert your dominance. Get to it OP unless you actually are a faggot

this whole thread is b8
if not tell that fascist cunt to shove her faith up her ass and leave others alone

That isn't so bad.

When I was 12 my sister caught me masturbating.

I was so embarrassed and covered up quickly and yelled at her to get out

Then she told me I have to finish while she watches or she would tell mom what I was doing.

So I did. And she watched. Then she smiled and left my room without another word while I lay there completely ashamed.

It was completely fucked up.

At least your mom didn't make you do THAT.

OP here, i just fucked my mom

how often did you jerk off when you wrote that bullshit in your basement appartment?

>>hear knock at my door.
LOCK YOUR DOORS.
Number 1 Rule. Lock the doors, close the drapes.
Number 2 Rule: Tell Everyone you know to CALL FIRST.