My dick looks like the one on the right, although I know for sure I wasn't circumsised (No scars). What's up with that?

My dick looks like the one on the right, although I know for sure I wasn't circumsised (No scars). What's up with that?

Same here, I would like to know too.

All my foreskin is just kinda rolled up.

No fucking shit

It's only the circumsised fags who fabricate these fucking myths

You don't get a scar from circumcision if you go to the right place, just be sure not to get ripped off.

Not only that, but my parents would tell me. Also, my foreskin is there, just rolled up by itself.

You circumcise only in case the skin get stuck as in left pic. Uncircumcised can be just as right picture, no problem

>ripped off

>but my parents would tell me
No they wouldn't.

I also happen to live in Denmark, where circumsision is very rare.

Dude, if that's the best pic you could find that defied your dick, then i should be more worried about the size rather than the circumstance

My parents are atheist btw

Sometimes foreskins fall off in the night on babies. This is how jews got the idea for circumcision in the first place, they used to think that El would take them on the eve of successful conquests, so when you make a covenant with God by removing the foreskin you're cheering him on. If it just falls off it shows that you're of the chosen people.

Seriously dude, you got a small dick or what?

Maybe some jews abducted you when you were younger and circumcised you. That would be just like them to do such sneaky things.

you are a natural jew, out of the box

Used to look like the one on the left, but since i was ~13, it has been like the one on the right.

Same with me, dude!

You could also post a pic so we can see, it's a better reference than a drawing

kek

post pics

all American's foreskins have been removed unlike united kingdom

naturally tight skin maybe

You play world of watcraft?

Pic here

>spinding my saturday evening looking at a dudes dick
>wtf am i doing with my life??
anyways, "short" skin maybe? can you pull the skin over the tip?

American parents are bound to obey the traditions of their Jewish overlords and hack bits off their kids dicks just to appease the kikeocracy.

>inb4 cleanliness
just leave the foreskin intact and teach your kids to wash themselves properly.

there are a whole lot of nerve endings in the foreskin and uncut men get a whole world more pleasure from sexual intercourse than those who are cut /bitten by a rabbi.

Yes, I can pull the skin over.

that, my friend, is an uncircumcised dick with the foreskin retracted.
If you can't get the foreskin back over the head you may have paraphimosis

Ever asked a doctor about that?

I can get it over, no problem, but then it slowly retracts back. No pain btw

same as OP here, infact I fap by pulling the skin over the tip

Believe it or not the foreskin is SUPPOSED to roll back naturally.

Congrats you have a normal penis.

Your dick grew.

try rolling the foreskin back over the head then pinch it between thumb and forefinger and give it an extra tug, See if that stops it retracting

bump