Dubs are for the weak.

Let's spoil GOT

Jon becomes King in the north after Lyanna Mormont starts a speech

A man got his trips

dubs are for the week

Tommen jumps out a window in episode 10

Give me trips

The actual fuck

well aparently not cause you has trips...

Ramsay and Jon meet across the battlefield. Ramsay releases Rickon and tells him to run toward his brother. As Rickon runs, Ramsay starts shooting arrows up in the air one at a time that keep missing him. Jon starts galloping toward Rickon but just as he reaches him, one of Ramsay’s arrow hits him and he dies in Jon’s arms. Sansa is the smart one. She tells Jon before the battle that Rickon is already dead.

The many faced god is confirmed as the true lord. Trips never lie

check´d

no u

Are trips for the month, then?

Dubs for the iron sheik

[Heavy Breathing]

Uncle Benjen will come to rescue Bran and Meera. He will accompany them to The Wall before departing. Bran will have one more ‘flashback’ in the finale.

Arya comes back and kills walder frey with posion pies. Enjoy.

A boy wants to know the man's secret

Bran has another vision of the tower of joy and we see Lyanna Stark… Lyanna whispers something to Ned before she dies. We then see a baby, and the very next scene we see Jon

jajajaja we all know how to use reddit and imdd for spoilers ty ty

Fuck

Chek muh dubz Eddie

>checked

These have actually been confirmed. Some guy named truede started bringing out these kind of detailed spoilers from episode 4 on or so. Has been 100% correct up untill now.

>]
they are taking over!yes.

One can never forego the off chance of spoiling the season for someone that does not yet know

A boy sucks dick and takes it up the ass like a real faggot.

wew lad

rekt

all of the dubs.

moonspace is best streamer site
AEIOU SYNTAZ

checkem

A man finds what he looks for. A man leaves. Praise the many faced god.

In season 7 the Daleks invade Kings landing, the solders use wildfire to fight them and the White Walkers battle the Cybermen.

Pls include me in the screencap for r/Sup Forums
Ty

Suddenly fucking dragons out of nowhere, like thousands of them show up to fight spaceships.

roll

The Doctor shows up and saves the day.

Sansa becomes his next companion.

He kicks her out after 1 day because she is fucking boring.

A boy has no trips

Fuck the king

Hey I want 888 too

Trip

a man does not want trips

When I was 12 my sister caught me masturbating.

I was so embarrassed and covered up quickly and yelled at her to get out

Then she told me I have to finish while she watches or she would tell mom what I was doing.

So I did. And she watched. Then she smiled and left my room without another word while I lay there completely ashamed.

It was completely fucked up.

yeah and I am usain bolt, and batman sucks my dick under a bridge every saturday night just before I start up HL3 on my OUYA

Czekd.

they are mine

That isn't so bad. I bet batman sucks a mean dick.

but a man already has trips

>Jon
you reddit guys are so stupid

What I meant is
'If my mother had wheels, she would be a bike'
You get it? What i mean is, if you're trying to bullshit, at least make up a good story for fucks sake

Except I'm not bullshitting.
It's just the first of a string of sexual and emotional abuse my sister did to me for 2 years until I finally was old enough and big enough to realize I could wreck hers hit and I finally told her her as much. My sister was fat and mean and just a horrible person. She still is.

A man needs this posted on r/Sup Forums

WOW…

These so called "get" threads are the lowest form of gambling there is, enjoy your virginities, degenerates.

how do I gamble for real in the internet I roll all the time my neggu

I see trips...

Trips? You shall have it.

Just dubs today sry boys.

What am I seeing here....