I can not leave without Christina anymore

"my dick is too small, no reason to live"

Hey, we can get quads. GET MODE

>tfw not alive

"I'm an alcohol"

Simpsons did it.

Going back to a previous load out

"I may contain traces of nuts"

"im so sorry mom that i fucked you once in a while while you were asleep, i can promise it will never happen again now"

"died saving his family from a sinking battleship"

Better than killing and raping and being killed

roll

Kek

Don't do it, faggot. Life is shit and we should all kill ourselves but if you're gonna do it anyway then why not try living like you have nothing to lose and try doing whatever the fuck you want before you check out? If that doesn't work out for you, fine kill yourself, but it's not worth doing it before you've gone out with a bang and checked some stuff on the bucket list.

"I'm adopted"

couldn't care less about your opinion user
it's my life

"Who turns off the ligths"

ravioli ravoli give me the formu-oli

Roll for this

"Please clear my history"

"We ran out of Funyuns."

fucking damn it. re-roll

Ok then your suicide note reads:

"user was right, I'm a massive faggot."

This definitely

Cya later

They say that all suicides have a 100% result in death

I can't go on knowing I raped all those innocent children

'I blame Reddit'

"that's all folks"

"my body contains a key to a safe with all my money i made from selling heroin and cocaine, i swallowed it but it perforated my intestines and is somewhere in my abdomen"
add an address that would be fitting

"I never liked The Godfather movies"

AND AGAIN

>333

im a faggot and i ll be ass-raped by the devil throug eternitiy

I killed myself because you were all so mean to me. I hope you can live with the guilt of knowing you were the reason i did this. Toodeloo.

"Omar m'a tuer"

"joining the evergrowing army of the undead do not cremate"

I was a faggot for my whole life

I have finally figured out who was phone.

There's treasure in my ass.

"this is what untreated mental illness looks like"

>See you in Equestria faggots.

We then watch Fox sperg about it.

"experiment 37"
or
"do not move body
explosives are highly sensitive"

"It's been real, and it's been fun, but it aint been real fun."

"Now you will never know where I burried them..."

"ayy lmao"

My planet needs me

>off by one

"I suck at all sports"

"So long and thanks for all the fish"

"I DID IT FOR THE LULZ
I DID IT FOR THE LULZ
I DID IT FOR THE LULZ"

Goddamn you faggots only need one more

rollin

A print out of this car

Trying to sleep do not disturb

The navy seal copypasta pls

*I like Dick*

I guess i cant fly

"Pierce Brosnan was the best 007"

Roll

Goodbye darkness my old friend

"I donate my corpse to the North American Association of Necrophiliacs."

Get prank'd

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

*hello darkness my old friend

The first clue to the treasure is exactly 253 kilometers from here

Rolling for this

"They said hell has great memes"

"they said i could become anything
so i became an hero"

What the banana did you just fucking banana about banana, you little banana? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the banana Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on banana, and I have over 300 confirmed bananas. I am trained in banana warfare and I’m the top banana in the entire US armed bananas. You are nothing to me but just another banana. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this banana, mark my fucking bananas. You think you can get away with saying that banana to me over the banana? Think again, banana. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bananas across the banana and banana IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the banana, banana. The banana that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your banana. You’re fucking dead, banana. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred bananas, and that’s just with my bare bananas. Not only am I extensively trained in banana combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine bananas and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable banana off the face of the banana, you little banana. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “banana” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking banana. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the banana, you goddamn banana. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in bananas. You’re fucking dead, banana.

*I've come to talk with you again

"I broke the dam."

Went to buy smokes. Be back later. Don't wait up.

Obvious trips

FUCK 2 numbers off

Reroll

Fuck me hard

I am so utterly useless that I decided to consult borderline retards to write this suicide note

reroll

man im so fucking unlucky 1 away from trips

roll

1 off what an almost waste

also roll for

#squadgoals

rereroll

RAWL

"I killed myself because I have a small dick."

"no worries, buddhist here, gonna be reborn as a rat and finally lose my v card and have lots of sex
so long suckaaaaz"

rerereroll

1 that time. 3rd time lucky?

Roklll

reroll

I did it all for the nookie

rererereroll