Listen mods, please don't remove this thread or ban me...

Listen mods, please don't remove this thread or ban me, instead let the people hear this and let this site be what it used to be, a site for anonymous shitposting

If there is anyone here who is tired of the same threads, the sjw attitude and the general atmosphere. migrate to 8ch, give it a try, if it isn't for you, come back to 4cfhan, all i'm saying is, give it a shot.

fuck off m8

nvm i just realized every logical person and non 12 year old edge lord migrated already

Lol bro that place is worse. Slow moving threads, people posting the same boring shit.

Been there. It's cool but the threads are way too slow

Meh I went there during Sup Forums's first supposed "exodus" to the site, its really nothin special. Basically a glorified reddit with a Sup Forums skin

i browse leftypol from time to time

> same boring shit
implying it isn't the same on Sup Forums, you probably just looked at Sup Forums and left, check out the other boards, there's different communities on each board

kill yourself

cant stand others with differing opinions?

8ch has freedom, people have been banned from even mentioning 8ch here sometimes, or the mods. you usually only get banned from the site if you post Cheese Pizza

'the site' is referring to 8ch btw

what are the best boards there?

bro they killed /hebe/ why bother with 8ch now?

Trying to promote the shitty website u work for?

cute girls

8ch an is now as cuck ed as halfch an. Enjoy your cumskin-spam and nigger SJ W overlord. your /po l/ is dead and Sup Forums is a joke.

well it depends what your interests are, there's a board for everyone. sadly /trv/ is ded, it's probs only me that cares bout that though

why would 8ch employees bother with Sup Forums?

i hate Sup Forums, Sup Forums is for muh shitposting, other boards can be pretty fun tho

When you say 'cute' are they...you know...too cute for 4chn?

Yeah why would they bother with their biggest rival?

also Sup Forums is pretty lively if you're interested

no, it's a paedo board that's ded

> biggest rival

Sup Forums is allot stricter

Oh sorry I forgot about all those other big user image boards 8chn must be competing with...

i was wondering where it went

So what's your vision of Sup Forums?

well from what i've seen by browsing it's pretty normie-centric from what is used to be, same type of threads, facebook memes, etc.

8 chan is going to shit as well you know

they aren't really competing at all, 8ch's community is pretty different from Sup Forums's so the Sup Forums demographic wouldn't really fit into 8ch's

is it just eight chan dot org?

time to check this website out, kek time.

it's 8ch dot net

it is, but for the time being it's a better chan than this one ( in my opinion don't fuck me over now mods)

i would use 8chn if only there was more activity

its got a beastiality board

this. it's dead for the most part

>no catalogue
nope

it's a community based site, there's a shit ton of boards