Anyone know some of what I like to call 'cozy' horror movies? Like Pandorum...

Anyone know some of what I like to call 'cozy' horror movies? Like Pandorum. Something that involves some sort of shelter.

It doesn't have to be horror but something like a thriller or mystery too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BsaAShF5xbs?t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The mist

>The mist

.͉͈͕͕͈̼

People under the stairs, that new something cloverfield lane, zootopia, uninvited guest, hellraiser 6 and panic room.

>something cloverfield
Thanks. This one was good and I'll check the other ones you suggested.

Enjoy my ex's tits

>the mist
Watched it on tv one night.
First out of curiosity, then i realised its a shit movie so i just wanted to laugh at it, eventually i got bored, but the ending had me laughing for the entirety of the credits.
Its such a slow burn joke.

Yeah it's pretty bad. I only enjoyed the scene with the giant alien.

Uninvited guest is a pretty good italian or spanish movie.
People under the stairs is a bit campy, but its one of my favourite horror flicks, and panic room is more of a thriller, but its got some good tension in it.
Aint seen the cloverfield thing, but red letter media spoke highly of it.
Rest are jokes.

Yeah I just realized they're hip hop things.

Watch '10 Cloverfield Lane', I liked it a lot.

Where they are in the car and the guy decides to murder suicide everyone, but is too stupid to figure out the suicide bit?

Hip Hop things?

youtu.be/BsaAShF5xbs?t=22

Yep, 10 cloverfield lane is just amazing, you wont regret it

Well, a bit before that scene.

Like, way to go movie, lets establish these fucking elder god looking behemoths like, 10 minutes before credits.

The thing

hehe yeah

Strangers

Shat even was the end of The Mist..? Was it just like, "Oh, now the government is here" and nothing else was said about it

Haven't seen it in forever, but didn't like all the kids and the girl kill themselves and then the government shows up like 2 seconds later

Dawn of the dead

The tysm

Rec
Although I think it's the us knock off of a French movie.
Speaking of, LA Horde is similar

10 Cloverfield Street is pretty good. Didn't know a single thing about the film when I went to see it, which was sick as fuck.

>Funny Games
I preferred the English spoken remake, but the original is 10/10 too.

Pontypool. The entire film takes place in the studio of a radio station, where the characters learn about all the bad shit going down around them (and of course they have to confront it eventually). It's got a small cast, a small set, and an interesting spin on "zombies". I recommend it.

Remake or the original?

Its the punchline to a joke.
A very dark punchline to a long ass joke, but its hilarious.

Sounds great.

I'm glad you guys understood what I wanted.

seen only the remake, was actually quite fun.
both the original and the remake are situated in a shopping mall.