I've never hugged a girl, no girl has ever liked me, and it makes me really fucking sad

i've never hugged a girl, no girl has ever liked me, and it makes me really fucking sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCUn3jSEBLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're home now.

You can play the guitar, thats all you need

Get a Cat. literally all the benefits, none of the downsides.

maybe you're gay

go rape a loli then

You dont look like a monster, go outside, and find the one for you.

no because i only play sad songs and everybody hates them
i have a cat, she doesn't let me pet her or anything
definitely not
no wtf
it's been 25 years and i've never had even a hug. there is no one for me

Shit son, in High School I was Hugsanova. ;I It's not really that hard, brah.

Lose some weight.

Gain a skill or two.

You'll feel better. Trust me.

kill yourself faggot

go pretend to be kidnapped again faggot

im ugly mexifag and I've done all that shit. kek.

Kill yourself pussy, how many threads are you gonna make?!

do drugs, drink booze, try fucking talking to a girl, god damn it there's some bitch out there who will take any dick if she's fucked up enough

until i work up the courage to kill myself
???
soon enough
good for you

No one will Live you unless you Love yourself.

Stupid fuck

fuck off holy shit this is getting worse than the religious never ending story shitpost

Try to learn Sultans of Swing, badass song and will get you moving

newfags kill yourself

WHY DO YOU POST THE SAME SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY. Now I see why people beg you to kill yourself!!!

Lose weight and go into the army. Or fucking do something to get your whiny ass off Sup Forums

There is too much people out there. You are not alone, and you will never be. Sometimes it's hard, but here is an advice: find something you like, then do it in group (music, dance, anything). You will for sure find someone. Maybe not love, but at least friends. Not that bad if you ask me.

Been here since 2005, faggot.
>hurhur newfag

not something to be proud of

>thinking this is the original guy

Just hire a hooker or go to a massage parlor bro, after half an hour all your worries just go away trust me bro

I want to bend you over and fuck your sweet little boy hole.

Switch teams? become gay

Eh.

i feel you bro.

Don't be sad. Be glad. Woman weigh you down, take all money. Not cynical, just realistic. Find the power in being single. Get job, career, money, stability. THEN get hugs by girls. Including pretty girls!

Don't worry, Uncle Owen. Once you get those moisture vaporators working in the south ridge, the girls will be lining up to date you.

He has to make sure he has that tasty, tasty blue milk.

You'll have to take me to dinner first

That's the spirit, sonny Jim! Now, I won't be sleeping with you tonight because it's your sister's turn!

Have you tried drinking your weight in bailey's Irish cream?

You seem nice, I'd hug you (unless you smell like shit, Idk)
Get in shape and go out, try to meet new people, maybe you could start in /soc/ if you're not an outdoors person?

finally some references i get
>tfw they say you look like a super old moisture farmer

Out of a shoe

Don't lie to him.

I bet there are websites in your country like knuddels.de you still have a chance

It's time to eat a bullet.

How do you do that? you warm it up in a microwave?

I feel you Sup Forumsro
Ive had one distance-relationship... lasted 6 months before she told me she was a lesbian.
Ive also had a "real" relationship which lasted 1 week, then 1 week off and 1 on again... She seemed nice, but she was a total whore. Cheated on me with 2 different guys in that short amount of time.
I guess i cant relate 100% because of that, but i feel your pain nontheless.
Btw, i also play the guitar. Im not really good at it, but i play mostly punk and metal so it doesnt really matter if im trying to pick up girls with it anyways...
My tip is force yourself to be happy whenever you are around girls, fake some confidence and go out on a bar or something. Things may work out that way

The wall just got 10 feet higher

Stick loaded handgun in mouth and pull trigger. It's idiot-proof.

i don't have a gun
don't be mean to people who are just being nice
no i haven't but maybe i will

Why would I lie? I'd give him a hug, no effort for me, I like hugs and apparently he needs one.

get in shape and quit being a bitch

dead serious

You're not eating it though, you're letting it go through mouth, not your throat. You're retarded, dude.

>what is an expression?

Go to a pawn shop, they sell them cheap there.

You have to aim for the brain stem though you have to angle it or else you could miss and get paralyzed like that fucker stephen hawking

Tri Force faggatron

No he's not a degenerate like you.

still hooked up with white girls and I'm rich. wish i had more friends i liked

I want reddit to leave.

You ain't missing much, just stump up for decent broadband, jack it, save a shit load of money.

Well than leave, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCUn3jSEBLU
Take a couple days off from everything and get your mindset right
watch sum eliott hulse vids
start working our and get your shit together

If I were you I'd go on a shooting rampage and kill as many women as possible. Be the next Elliot Rodger.

oh wow, supper edgy.

I was talking about you, new guy.

>inb4 *then

nope. Not new, fag. You leave.

Boo hooooo. You think you're the only one. Lose some fucking weight you fat cunt.

You'll fit in here and on

Ditch Sup Forums go on /fit/
Loose weight
Start doing an extreame sport after you loose weight and gain some muscle (i recomend rock climbing)
Change hairstyle
Shave the neckbeard
Get better clothes

Or you can just be a faggot and post on Sup Forums

Such a newfag response

Sharpie in pooperz.

Teach me your ways pls user

how many times a day do you post your faggot face on this site?

so close to quints

i smell okay probably, i shower every day and brush my teeth and i use antiperspirant

that's kind of an easy thing to say on the internet though, no threat of having to actually back it up irl

If you kill yourself, use suspension hanging, shooting yourself or an exit bag (it's hard to find pure helium or N2 though). Not anything like those attention whory cutting yourself, poisoning or jumping.

Maybe turn gay , i would do you.

an anti-social future white school shooter, you are 90% of Sup Forums, don't worry OP

yeah, i have been looking for n2 for a while
thanks, i appreciate it

Don't cut yourself on that edge

I believe you, so yeah, I'd give you a hug
Fix whatever you need to fix and you'll surely find someone

if it makes you feel b3tter your youtube channel is p inspirational

Hey Dude i Remember you

You was going to kill your self and you even did a time stamp with you phone haha

We don't give a shit. The girls who don't hug you don't give a shit. The only person who gives a shit is you. You can't rely on anyone else to fucking grow a pair for you.

Good luck, user desu~

no tengo youtube
thanks for being nice

Anytime

i know nobody gives a shit

sorry. don't worry i'll kill myself soon enough

don't! somebody does give a shit! don't give up!! sending you hearts and stuff!!!!!!

Have you ever gone to therapy?

do you want to talk off of Sup Forums?
yes, many years

well. why not. where? i'm a guy btw.

Don't do anything stupid, there is ALWAYS somebody for you. This person appears in different moment of everyone's life, if you will end it now you will never know!

:3

Boi you aint even look bad, hit the gym, eat right, take showers and just talk to people mane. You gotta make the conversation last wit da females and make a good impression on the em, if you aint got a job get a job. Being a nigga that run round the store helping people, they get to talk to ladies all the time. Be confident and smile, smile with your eyes too man practice doin that man once you get it down itss eeeeezzzzzz. Ease up on the masturbation too, one time a week is enough, once you get that testosterone goin through ya you will feel confident as fuck and youre gonna find a fuckin girl fam. She may not be the prettiest or she may not be the skinniest but god damn she will love you hugs kisses cuddles and all mane you just gotta do it.

You just gotta do this shit and i know you fuckin can man cause i did it, believe me man just do this shit and you'll be A1, g.

You. Fuckin. Got it. G.

Forgot to say, if they look and feel comfortable and they give you them big doe eyes that look like they could start sparklin like anime at any given second. Thats when you make dat move mane thats when you do it. Ask for they number, add em on snapchat, do whatever. DONT BE AFrAID TO LOWEr YOUr STANDArDS, ANY LOVE IS BETTEr THAN NO LOVE MAN. Its them 2-6 bitches (on a one to 10 scale) that gotta prove to you that they love you cause they aint able to get away with just bein pretty they gotta work for that shit g. You got it bruh, remember that.

Ofc you ain't gonna hit a girl with that attitude , btw you might have deppresion go see a doctor

Holy shit dude you're still alive? Do us all a favor and off yourself right nao