Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲

Why is this the fifth time i've seen this dumb thread?

Hello Pendragon
Aren't you busy tearing down another community?

What is it?

its a gay simulator, simulates what it's like to b homosex, very stronk

!̦̻̞̯̠̲

!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲

!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲!̦̻̞̯̠̲

can't imagine the smell

because playing LoL solo is pointless, especially with your shit post because im not in an asian country.

bc ive reached diamond already and im tired of playing on same map for 4 years already

lol is a waste of time, matchmaking make u win/loose on purpose so most games are lost/won in advance unless osme1 troll or afk

i am, chill

its a shitty game and has an even shittier community than csgo and dota. its a retarded kids game basically, and not in a good way like rocket league or overwatch, but like cod or minecraft

Because I can't pay to win

Trips of truth. You CAN'T pay to win in League.

Lol
>Game of War player detected

I do.But i feel too old for this (26). Should i quit?

but you can still suck Gabriel Leydon's dick
or murder him

yes

I did.
Then i realised i wasnt having fun.
So i stopped.

Dota ruined my teens, LoL ruined twenties...

I have been clean for almost a year, now i just refresh this site over and over again...

Because I have zero fucking interest in MOBAs.

Any genre that has multiplayer as the central element immediately gets dropped. Same goes for games. No significant single-player, no buy. If I want to interact with other human beings I'll go to a fucking bar. I play games to get away from real people, not interact with them in a superficial and more often than not frustrating way.

I expect tiny images and shit threads from someone that plays league of legends.

that is the cicada supose to be? the only thing I can recogise is the swiss flag.

because its shit

MOBAs are literal cancer

Counterstrike is more fun and takes more skill

give it a chance at least

i did
thats how i know its shit

That depends. I know when I want to play League I don't suddenly decide to play some random first person shooter.

I do from time to time but it really isn't anything special. Mobas are pretty basic/all the same.

Id say because i have a life but im on Sup Forums sooo

git gud nigger

I won't be cucked by Riot and their SJW agenda. Fuck those faggots and the niggers they worship.

Also, what kind of a weak minded cuck do you have to be influenced to play a game because some spergy asians play it in front of other spergy asians. Unless you're up there making plays, slinging dick, and making that twitch money move the fuck on with your life.

Never seen a cicada? Me and my mom used to tie kite string around them and fly them.

Because SMITE is 1000000x better than that shitty asian click everywhere pile of garbage.

And also because Battletoads is the best game that will ever be on the market.

Because solo carrying got shafted hard and it is now more important to let yourself get carried by the enemy's autism rather than your own skill.

The whole concept of "carebear your teams jimmies or embrace tilted cunts and ff20" got too far and Riot Lyte and his bullied as fuck chink ass is to blame for this. On every corner everything is toxic toxic toxic.

Fuckin nobody was toxic apart from maybe early mw2 era cock of doody 12 year olds. Now suddenly this masterpiece of a game comes along and it turns out that everyone is fuckin toxic! Either that or the game is designed to frustrate you.
Pro players have 53-56% winrate. This is fucking absurd. You think if you were to place an NBA team against decent amateurs, the NBA guys would get shit on in 44 games out of a 100?

S1 was semi-shit, S2-S3 was golden age where going 7-0 in 20mins meant you carry the fucking game eyes closed. S4-Preseason was the beginning of the end, and now its just fucking done.

If you're playing this, you're the loser, not the people who arent on board on this autism train.

LoL has 1 millon usd prize pool. Go play dota, 12 million prize pool u faggot, LoL ez

>takes more skill