Ask a britbong living in a probation hostel after being released from prison anything

Ask a britbong living in a probation hostel after being released from prison anything.

>Pic related my room here

what were you inside for?
also, how does it feel being a degenerate cunt with no self control? I hope you've fucked your life up for good you pathetic mong.

Why were you in prison and how long

does you mom have nice tits?

Looks comfy as fuck tbh

Not cool bro

Im not like that. I just can't handle my drink

Did 16 month here's me guess what I was in for

Look man sort out yourself and make your life better from now you dont want it to be this way trust me

>drinking pop
God damn just kill yourself.

Its alright actually

burglary

>Im not like that. I just can't handle my drink
then you don't have any self control do you. thick.
what's wrong with getting a job and acting like a responsible young person? Hell it doesn't even have to be a good job, just earn SOME money, be productive. you don't deserve help if it's self inflicted.

oh fuck off, if you've comitted a criminal act then you're scum.

I thought it would be crimes against fashion

Owning a steak knife?

Ive made a commitment to never drink again

Crimes against fashion and all around bad taste.
Nigger get yourself some proper clothes, some skin care shit, whey, read some fucking books, stop hanging out with your shitty elementary school friends and pursue something that interests you. Get your shit together or you're gonna die like a cunt.

that won't happen. give it 3 months and you'll be back on the sauce.
I've seen it time and time again, you'll go clean for a few weeks and then slowly cave.
It's a cycle.
You'll be back getting bummed in prison before you know it, you cretin.

You look like a faggot. I guess you did nothing noteworthy. Probably drugs or theft related

Is it free? I'd live there for free. Damn straight.

Probably drugs. Maybe asault or driving under the influence and crashing.

Nope it was this<

If ya can't see it its threats to kill and affray

why can't you be a regular decent human being instead of a fucking degenerate

And no I've changed to safe enough drugs now

i remember the days when posting your face on here was a bad idea

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE A TURBO MONG IN OUR MIDST

don't listen to these judgemental 14 year old faggots op.

I know what it's like to do stupid shit when you're drunk. I'm beyond lucky I never got popped for DUI or the other seriously stupid shit I did

Best to stay away from drink if you can't handle it.

I bet you got done for assault, barfight?

My advice to you is to stay away from friends who are about that lifestyle. the temptation is too much if youre around it, ohhh i'll just have 1 pint turns into 11 pints turns into back in the pokey

>And no I've changed to safe enough drugs now

Such as?

You don't look like you've done anything too serious, but alcohol can make people do stupid things.

You look like you have a history with drugs, and I'm guessing some sort of assault/criminal damage offence because you were drunk is why you was put inside.

just typical chavy scum, worse then any immigrant get the fuck out the country

Alcohol is the worst drug m8

Legal highs, green, md

Who did you threaten to kill? Your barber?

You just look like an edgy kid who commits crime just so others can see you do it

>Fucking up your life by being a retard

Hang yourself

My life's not fucked up itll be alright

Honestly. You look like a piece of shit. What kind of adult wears a fucking sweater like that?

legal highs are the worst man!!

Definitely in for buggery.

Or at least got buggered in prison.

Don't listen to the media if you can handle them. They're ok

You still sound like a child, sort of showing off because you think what you've done is hard, when in actual fact, you're a cunt. You get drunk and kick off, thinking you're undefeatable, making "death threats".

Only a faggot makes threats, the weakest of the weak are the ones who can only kick off after a couple beers. I was where you are long ago, after 3 stretches inside, every time I came out, saying I'd stop the drink, the drugs, relapse and went back in again. I've not touched any form of illegal drug, or alcohol, in 12 years. I haven't touched the legal highs that came about.

I got a job, granted it was just factory work, but I pay my taxes, I contribute to society. I started the gym, started boxing, found my wonderful wife and started a family. I'm now a shift manager at the same place I started my first job, and it's a better high than any drink or drug. Sort your life out son, before its too late. One day you'll threaten the wrong person, and you will regret it.

stay the fuck away from legal highs.

that shit rots your brain

I know people who do fucking black tar heroin and they won't even touch legal highs because its too fucked

stick to marijuana or sobriety

You have been a naught boy user

Gotta agree with Dude on this one

Why aren't you at your parents place?

>this

OP, you're bragging about it like a faggot. get a life

I'm guessing he sold them to an African for a gram of spice the fucking baghead

Banged up for rampant faggory?

Been smoking it for a while man I'm just fine I've seen others lose the plot but I'm alright

bollocks< at least with coke and wot not its been around for long enough you know what youre getting into

Not actually proud just bored in my room thought I'd make a thread about it

Rent boy?

>legal highs
>safe

Spice is worse than heroin you dirty skinny smackhead fucker no wonder you look like an anorexic alien that's rolled in cow shit

sure

What a dumb cunt. Ooh, you threatened someone, how edgy and cool. Anyone can threaten someone, you just look like a little bitch especially since you got busted for it.

Gangsta you hard as fuck

Are you dumb I tied someone up and pulled out a knife out on th

And from this statement, you have just shown how you will always be a faggot. I hope you die in that shit hole, I ever see you about I'll take your head clean off

come from England, can't even english

Mopery

Got the best English in my circle tbh

Been sectioned before?

100% confirmed you're a faggot that wants to show off and crave attention.

Clearly you weren't given the proper attention as a child. have fun hating yourself for the rest of your worthless life

Catch a real case faggot

what are your plans now that you've been released?

>attempted homocide

Being so worthless that you failed

Met a few actual murderers most of them are quiet man

Wouldn't be posting if I succeeded

Move on with my life. Have fun and be happy

Kinda look like edward norton in Fight Club.

I'd say you fought when you were drunk or you were selling some cocaine.

Good luck to you mate.

What are you going to do to move on?

Don't you see now? People who make threats do fuck all, the dangerous people stay quiet, because they don't need to threaten, they'll just kill your ass.

My cellmate for 4 years was hitman. Good dude, just liked killing people for money. He really enjoyed the torture

I'm gonna take spice as it helps me think up creative lyrics for my rap album I'll be releasing soon

Get a job my own place. Stay off the drink. Try and find a girl to fall in love with

You'll soon realise you much prefer cock

they have these in English jails?

That's not op aha funny tho tbh

Back on the sauce within 8 week I guarantee it.

Nah man they got black people. Never heard of anyone Getting shagged tho

How do you know man. Its not happening I spoke to dart alot

Fellow Brit here. I know your kind OP, because I've got a brother just like you, a criminal cunt. He always says shit like "oh, it was just the booze" in an effort to pass the blame and not take responsibility. He also says shit like "I've changed now" and "I've stopped taking XYZ drug". Yet, he constantly goes back to prison and the entire good side of his family have disowned him. You're going to lose everything and it'll be entirely your own fault. You need to stop living in a fantasy world in which you are the big bad cream of the crop, because you're not, you're just another little worthless cunt who thinks he's rock hard but is actually soft as fuck. Grow up, take responsibility, get a job and stop being a fucking drain on everyone around you.

chicken

That last part is what I'm going to do

I work in a rehab, most people take on too much, fuck up then drink more than they did before. Best way is to stop gradually if you have the self control.

And how many times in your life have you said that, only to go back on your word and once again disappoint everyone around you? Those words are worthless, they don't affect how anybody judges you. The mere fact that you decided to create a thread all about you and your live on probation tells me that you're actually rather proud and happy with where you are. I have absolutely no belief that you will improve yourself in anyway for any meaningful length of time.