Don't want help or advice, just simple answers. Where can I buy pills that will end it fast?

Don't want help or advice, just simple answers. Where can I buy pills that will end it fast?

I don't want to try other methods, like shooting myself, and fuck it up.

I've read about "suicide pills" or cyanide pills but I can't find them.

Other urls found in this thread:

best-feel.com/sedatives-c-22/U-47700-p-99.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PjFoQxjgbrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best-feel.com/sedatives-c-22/U-47700-p-99.html

use tor faggot

Pussy bitch, there's guides on painless suicide put out by Right to Die advocates.

Crank yourself with a fuck load of heroin.. Boom game over

What about you stop acting like your life is so terrible and be thankful for being alive.

>I've read about "suicide pills" or cyanide pills but I can't find them.

Join the CIA

Cheer up buttercup, things will get better.

youtube.com/watch?v=PjFoQxjgbrs

Never heard of them.

Or just slap a fentanyl patch on.

> shooting my self
> fuck it up.

Maybe you really should end it

I've overdosed before on shit that barely almost killed me and it sucked. I'd suggest gun in mouth. Pill deaths are drawn out and you have a higher chance of survival w brain damage. Shooting is the quickest and most painless thing ya got. Good luck buddy

take a couple dozen tylenol. It'll fuck up your liver and do the trick

this is how my cousin ended it, short acting opioids ftw

This

I OD'd 7 years ago
Died for 3 1/2 minutes

They brought me back

I know you said you don't want that shit but it's going to be a thousand times harder finding a 'quick painless death' pill. The heroin is also a good option. You'd probably have to deep web for cyanide. Side note: one of the best ways to die is hypothermia

crush some cherry pits (about 3 will do) and put it in a capsule, swallow it. The cyanide present in the pits will kill you easily.

Definitely do an opiate overdose. If I were to ever kill myself, that's how I'd do it. Go out in perfect bliss.

This this this

Just find any medication and swallow the whole thing, BTW can you record it because I myself don't wanna see it but if you're gonna go atleast satisfy some weirdos along with it

Pop 10+ mg xanax and take a lot of opiates. A shot of alcohol also helps.

If you don't die from that you will definitely have irreversible body damage, death in a week 4sure

You could take 40 tylenol, or you could take 8 alieve.

Shotgun barrel in your mouth aimed to the roof of your mouth and use 12 gauge buckshot, very little chance of fucking that up.

>40 tylenol
Dying from liver damage is not too fast.

The answer you're looking for is called the train tracks. Try them.