Favourites in order. Scotland,Wales,Ireland and England

favourites in order. Scotland,Wales,Ireland and England.

England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.

This

Ireland, wales, scotland and england

I am sorry, England first? lawls.

Scotland, Ireland, Wales, England

Ireland, Scotland , Wales , ... ..

Yes it is the greatest country in all the world.

This guy knows the deal.

England Ireland Wales

Fuck off Scotland.

lol, this guy? you do realise London alone has one of the lowest average life expectancy? the list is forever going.

No, you are wrong.

England are hated by everyone else in the UK...

Wales, Scotland, Ireland, England

typical. i expected no more from you.

lmao

I ain't got no favorite in the great shitstain

Fuck you ya dafty

being english and living in scotland i fully understand why a lot of people put us last, but wales in 2nd? come on, not even the welsh are that fond of it.

One of the many things i love about Scotland! haha

You are still wrong.

Greenland, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales.

OP here, that was not my order. My order is Ireland, Scotland, Wales,:
Afghanistan,Albania,Algeria,Andorra,Angola.Antigua and Barbuda.Argentina,Armenia,Aruba,Australia,Austria,AzerbaijanBahamas,Bahrain,Bangladesh,Barbados,Belgium,Belize,Benin,Bhutan,Bolivia,Bosnia,and,Herzegovina,Botswana,Brazil,Brunei,,Bulgaria,Burkina,Faso,Burma,Burun,,Cambodia,Cameroon,Canada,Cape Verde,Central African Republic,Chad,Chile,China,Colombia,Comoros,Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the,Costa Rica,Cote d'Ivoire,Croatia,Cuba,Curacao,Cyprus,Czech Republic,Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
East Timor (see Timor-Leste)
Ecuador
Uganda
Ukraine
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Vietnam
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

to name a few that would go first.

and then...maybe England.

England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland

You are also wrong.

Just copy and past a load of countries in alphabetical order, why not...

Im never wrong when im better than you, wahahaha!
what else did you expect from Sup Forums? a polite civil debate? or me dressed as a cat shit posting?

I am 100% sure you are wrong. There can be no question.

Completely this. I visit wales quite a bit, and tbh most of what I've seen has been pretty scummy. Worse than most of the rundown towns in Cornwall.

Having fun living in a struggling, inferior beta country?

I am compelled to explain that you are wrong and i am right in this matter much to your own misfortune.

yes

Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England

You may be compelled, but I am obligated and duty-bound to ensure that every person know that when they make a statement that is incorrect - they are indeed wrong. Additionally, I can't be wrong.

yet on this very fine occasion you are indeed wrong, showing that you infact are inferior and can make mistakes must to your own dismay, so i feel that it is my god given right and duty to our future as mankind to remind you once again, you are infact wrong.

Bahaha, you think to fool me so easily. Look to your spelling and grammar and know that you are the one who is wrong.

I am literally laughing so hard >.< "look to your spelling and grammar and know"

Thanks. Just download the page if you want to look at it again.

England Wales Ireland Scotland.

Scotland can fuck right off. They will keep us in the EU. They add nothing to the economy and the rest of us are left to bail out their shitty population and pay for their free education every year. They are filth.

england, wales, scotland, ireland

My nigga

USA, USA, USA, and the USA.

my nigga.

Agree with you about Scotland. To a similar extent I have the same views about Wales, to a lesser degree.

Wales and Scotland are home to some of the world's most useless people. They bring down the whole consensus of the UK. Have you been to Scotland? Obese, low intelligence, benefit cucks that make the North of England look civilised. Wales and Scotland complain endlessly about the Union but don't realise they would be obsolete without England.

Ireland at least took a stand and got out, even if they fucked themselves in the process. Wales and Scotland are just whiny cunts.

England, Scotland, Wales and Northern ireland

England, fuck everyone else

California, New york, Florida, Texas

Spot on. My opinion of Wales rose today having watched their conduct and their football team in the Euros, but I see them as basically English. I agree with you on Ireland too, they were strong enough when it mattered to take back their own country and get their shit together. If Scotland was independent we'd be leaving the EU, no doubt about that.

I've been to the Highlands so I haven't had a chance to see what the real scumbags are like. I've met enough of them to know they are thick as shit though.

Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales
t.Irishman

Leave EU
Leave EU
Leave EU
Leave EU
Vote Leave on June 23rd