Repeat this back to me:

Repeat this back to me:

La ilaha illallah, Muhammadun rasulullah

Only then will you know peace and love

Allahu ackbar.

Looks like you're still trying to force others to accommodate for you sand monkeys

the peace they talk about in islam is not even the same peace we think about here.

its a miss interpretation, when they mean peace in islam, it means peace through submission.

basically evil, badly disguised as good.

"Wa Ashadu lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, wa ashadu muḥammad abu-rasūlu-llāh"

They have to say "I declare" first

Iä Iä Chtulhu ftaghn
Ph´nglui mglw´nafh Cthulhu R´lyeh wgah´nagl fhtagn

Only then will you be overrun and ensalved by the Ancient Ones

Fuck islam. Islam is a cancer on earth.

Very good

Keep going

Such trickery is the will of the Shatan!
I seek refuge in god from Shatan the accursed and all his minions!
That includes every muslin these days as you are all willing slaves to Shatan!
Read the Koran, instead of blindly following the Caliphate like sheep!
To hell with you and your religion of blind obedience to a god you dare not question out of fear!
This!

Well, it's true.
(Not original post that you referenced)

Sharia is a bullshit law system that oppresses women to the extreme. People should see through their lies.

Aloha snackbar

>Blindly following the caliphate

What Caliphate?

Mohammed married a 5 year old and raped the poor girl when she was 9. He also had his men rape little children before butchering the whole town and he masturbated to it every night

Islam is the religion of Satan and his demons

Indeed!
Sharia is reinforced by the caliphate, the true masters of islam.
As a former Muslim I can tell you that it is the caliphate that seek power theru the people and sharia. Thus why apostates like myself hold a death sentence, because we know the truth of islam.
It is a religion of the enslaved.
The faith of sheep and the enemy of freedom.

Again, what caliphate?

Somebody doesn't know Islam as a muslim would ask...
Which one?

You fuckers are retarded. To you, the Jews are behind literally EVERYTHING. Left, right, up, down, no matter how you role the dice its just Jews, Jews, Jews. Want to welcome immigrants? Jews! Hate islam? Jews! Christian? Jews! Atheist? Jews! Communist? Jews! Anarcho-capitalist? Jews!

The idea that islamic law will take over most of the world and that there will be armageddon or some shit

Its all based on a raping murderers bullshit written 1400 years ago and dune niggers haven't plucked their heads out of their asses in 1400 years

So yea those people are naturally fucking stupid I guess

Exactly my point. There have been so fuckin many claiming to be the Caliph.

The caliphate of Islam (Or the attempt at forming a caliphate). ISIS already has a quazi caliphate where sharia laws apply to the extreme.

See
It's just a meme. Please don't feed the trolls. They'll post more jews. Just ignore them and they'll go away. It always works.

With in the Islamic community the question is which one.
The biggest division is between the sunni and Shiite, some look towards the Saudie, and isis/isil has there own.

The Caliphate I am referring to is the one that all Muslim's are pushing towards.

So the right question is Which one!

You're a former muslim?

Well then I can get onto my point that the slaves need a master.
That master is found in the form of the Calif.

Islam is the religion of the enslaved.
Freedom is the enemy of islam.
Shatan wanted humanity to bow to god as slaves and shatan is getting what he wants theru islam.

No matter what Calif is choosen all of them would have me put to death.
Rightfully so I would rather die then bow to the devil.

Many are to this day. Muslims have sold their souls to hell for what they've done to Christians and Jews

Questioning is not forbidden like it is in Christianity. Muslims loved being questioned, there's an answer for everything!:)

La ilaha illallah, Muhammadun rasulullah
Subhan Allah, Wa alhamdulilah wa alaah ilaa ha ilallahu Allahu Akbar.

Sieg Heil!

Yes because I rather put my faith into a god that doesn't view me as a child that shall forever live in fear of his judgment.
A god that doesn't view freedom as something that shall be avoided at all cost.
That has five billion rudimentary laws in regards to everything, down to what hand to whip your butt with.
That claims to be all about gods beauty and freedom thru submission but sheers righteous hatred and violence towards all thing individual and liberated.

I got tired of being a slave to the masque, the Imam, and to the community that lies and deceives itself out of fear.
That doesn't nothing but create war and suffering wile blaming everyone else.

I recall the stories of Shatan and how he was cast out for wanting man to be slaves to god.
I look at Islam and what it is all about and I realized it is Shatans religion.

That is why I carry a death sentence.
Even the moderates would have me put to death.

LOL that is so true!
It is all takiyah thoe, lies to convert the kafirs.

Then live and don't die. Help us fight this disease