Cheating on my gf because im not attracted to her...

cheating on my gf because im not attracted to her, but we have a kid together so i cant just leave - am i making the right decision Sup Forums?

should have hit it and quit it

You better just leave her, no sense in staying with a girl because you have a kid together. It will end eventually

But she's CUTE!

yeah

hindsight is 20/20

i have zero cash, and i cant pay for child support on top of paying for myself
its easier to just stick around

Yes. Just because you have a kid together doesn't mean you have to stay with her for the rest of your life.

Greg you better stay faithful to her

don't be a fucking moron and at least raise the kid a bit so he doesn't end up like a fucking wreck like you

thats another reason why i wanna stick around.
show the kid whats right

set up a sting..

>>hire guy to fuck ur wife
>>film it
>>confront her and tell her you forgive and love her
>>but she needs to give you something now..you want a free pass sometimes
>>no bringing them home

if only i wasnt a beta

No you are an idiot, but why come to Sup Forums we don't really care.

if you have no interest in her then just leave also it will only get worse if you are cheating on her so i say just leave

only assholes cheat, OP, you fuck.

you are a reason why i think humanity is shit is cuz ppl do this and think "bragging" about it is cool.

Then you are obviously a loser who has nothing to begin with so who cares if you have nothing now? Go have nothing with someone you actually like and try not to procreate, I don't want another person in this world as useless as you. Good luck.

How does her asshole taste?

Post more pics.

Your ancestors are ashamed of you.

pic related?

Fuck off you selfish cunt, make your own thread. This isn't about you.

yeah

fine..?

of what?

let me refer you to you are a beta and your son will be beta...thanks for helping fuck up the world another generation

Where do you live op. Let me fuck her and you can break up with her and I'll raise your baby

You are not atracted to her but You have a son with her... Are You retarded

What's her name?

are you?
people have drunk sex all the time

its probably not the right choice but if you must cheat at least do it that she never finds out..

doubt id tell anyone here

no be a man and leave the ho

Not too late to abort the little shit, faggot...

but im staying for the kid
it wouldnt be too much of an issue if i had cash
then i can have a nice place and have full custody of the shitter

What's the first letter of her name

Anymore pics of your gf

Lol must be a fucking nigger.

yes
long term commitment isnt about love nor desire
it's about making a family together

K
here
no i am not

If you were able to bang while drunk a solution is to always be drunk.

Well looks like your stuck for 18 years. Enjoy cheating on her just Dont get caught cause she can get full custody if the child if she takes you to court.

Jesus I'd cheat on her too like yea id fuck her but I couldn't stay in a relationship and continue fucking that whale

document all situations that show she's a bad mother. Keep a journal record dates and times.

ITT: idiots who have never raised a kid

That doesn't make it not retarded

Are you autistic

You are not only fucking up your ex gf life but also your kid's. Congratulations, you don't deserve to live or be loved you expired jar of mayonnaise