fuck off

World class edition

9/10 OP

>tfw no average irish gf

>irish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Ronan

>northern Ireland separate from Ireland
Northern Irish aren't a separate ethnic group

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once.

who /has been a provo for 15 years or more/?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

Had a nice little wank to this, thanks

love her eyes tbdesu

you edit it then senpai

would look better covered in cum

they look like a prostitute's
probably her worst feature along with having a fat baby facr

>masturbating

Yeah, MY cum! HAHA

Great post

I'm glad you do

Listening to proud Ulster-Scot Johnny Cash again lads.

>my wife's son: the religion

Which song is currently on?

you're a hateful little gremlin

4u

(Presbyterian) God's Gonna Cut You Down

wish I had light blue instead of dark blue eyes

Good song. Those American bluesy/gospel songs can really get you going.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6NDdF-R2uk

taigposter considerably upping his game here, he may move to mediocore in the next weeks analysis

>tfw light blue eyes and brown/blond hair

I'm not taigposter.

>tfw blue eyed/black hair
the contract is nice tae bae honest

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

how can you unironically be a christfag?

Fionn McCumhail or Cuchullain?

Who was the greater Gael?

whoops, forgot pic

i would never eat curry cheese chips and i'd bounce her head off the ground again if she tried taking my taco chips, lads

is that you, Iwan?

Cuchullain. I relate to him on an emotional level.

>people falling for the Muslim pranksters Delta Airlines bait

The world needs a good cull

its coming soon enough

whats this from

my phone's storage

Im hard

Global HEEMicide when

Do Irish slags exist?

only one and she's an anglo-jew anyway
the rest are pure and spit on spaniards

ignore the yank rodent
Yes ireland has slags pretty much just like the UK

>pretty much just like the UK
Ireland summed up

t.aigposter

not very fond of this "ireland is like the UK" posting

Fuck off Holland

RTE reporting about a Syrian family reuniting in Ireland. I thought we threw those fuckers into camps, doomed in some beaurocratic limbo.

They had told me a different story... that irish girls love iberian cock

rude

are all irish women this pretty?

600 pakis have claimed asylum here since brexit lmao
we're going to blacker than africa

DELET THIS

We'll just do to Dublin like that film "Escape from New York"

I know a few women that look similar tae bae honest

its the same wherever you go
Girls on erasmus are always easier to get than the local girls for me because people like something different

But in Ireland, not here
Here every guiri is sluty

Saw Rogue One.
I liked it, in a way I found surprising.
It's less a "fanservice" movie than episode 7 was, and seeing a Star Wars movie that didn't follow the "hero's journey" tropes with the same beats as the original trilogy was refreshing, but rather jarring, but I can see how it would be disappointing to people expecting the same narrative and tone as in the "main" installments.

Pros:
>"Experimental", deserves kudos for that. It's almost like anti-fanservice, in that it isn't cloyingly trying to ape the popular parts of the original movies. In that sense, it felt more like the parts of Star Wars that "nerds" like, but not like the parts that "normies" like (or pretend to like). Even when viewed outside the fact that it's a Star Wars movie, the movie goes in certain directions and makes certain choices that set it apart from the PG12 mostly "capeshit" dross that proliferates.
>No SJW shite. Even the "strong empowered woman" thing was not there to the extent I'd expected.
>No Mary Sues. In fact I thought the emotional components of the story worked fairly well, given the vulnerability the characters have in regards to how that plot element goes.
>Villains actually make sense and aren't just evil for the sake of being evil
>The characters that form the "team" mostly feel like real characters, and not a collection of archetypes and Mary Sues. They also play well off of each other, and it strikes the right balance between having multiple characters and fleshing them out.
>Battle scenes are quite visceral, going well with the "darker" tone than in most similar movies. One scene in particular was very memorable and "wrenching", rousing from another point of view.

What about all the shite they said on twitter about the strong female lead and how the empire are white supremasicts anti trump etc?

was based Mads good?

Cons:
>You sometimes wish it followed a traditional Star Wars plot structure, because it ends up feeling like "The Longest Day" dressed up in colourful PG12 stuff, with modern-style "quipping" showered over it, more than a Star Wars movie. This is frustrating on multiple levels.
>The "story beats" are more of that pattern too, which means that the first half of the movie drags on, leaving you a bit drained by the middle and end parts.
>Two of the characters are awful Mary Sues like Coldsteel the Hedgehog, and the movie would have been better without them, even if what they do for the story is okay, their design and traits are insufferably "focus-grouped" and/or childish.
>Stormtroopers still get treated like shite. They have zero tactical acumen, except for a handful of thin ones in black armour, who are supposed to be "intimidating" but just look like edgelords.
>A lot of the justification for cool action scenes is enabled by very fuzzy decision-making by both the Empire and the Rebellion. That's frustrating as well. There's also one scene that made me roll my eyes for a full washing cycle thanks to how it was physically impossible.
>The Empire was underwritten. Apart from our main big bad, who's just an asshole trying to do his job and get his promotion, we don't know much about their motivation or what their planning is. It's just "Oh the Empire is here now" most of the time.

And now the worst issue of all:

Darth Vader was fucking terrible.

He was too short (about 6'1" at most), his voice was wrong (he spoke like the black guy from GTA 5 trying to do an English accent), and HIS COSTUME WAS FUCKING WRONG!
You could literally see that the helmet wasn't connected to anything. It just sat over his cape and robes, it didn't connect to his body. You could see it move along with his head. It's hard to explain what I mean but it jumped out to me when I saw it. It was awful. I've heard people call R1 a "fan film" but that scene was the only one like that.

Oh, also, for some reason the quipping was very hit and miss. The robot did all of them, thankfully, and that was excusable, but there were like four or five that were categorically failures, and which the audience did not respond to.

Add to that there were two terrible ones:

>Darth Vader makes an awful fucking pun.
Aside from his body language and voice being wrong, his use of language was wrong too. Vader in episode 5 used sarcasm and deadpan to be genuinely intimidating, but Vader's few lines in this one came off as incredibly tryhard.

The second 0/10 "quip" was where they worked in the title drop (the title has basically zero relevance too, by the way). It came from nowhere and was in-story presented as awkward as it was in terms of a movie.

Yes. His acting and his character within the story were both highlights of the movie.

Nah. All it suggests is that that guy did much less to make this movie than his job description would suggest. Or just wants to "virtue-signal" on Twitter after-the-fact.

The "female protagonist" angle wasn't forced like it was in TFA. She's only the main character because of accident of birth (ie: the fact that Mads is her father), and is only "tough" because circumstances that made sense forced her to be.
She doesn't do anything beyond what she should be able to do, in terms of skill or emotion - she's quite "vulnerable" in a sense that makes a good character and a realistic female one.

The "white supremacist" connection isn't there at all, except perhaps for the fact that the admirals and all were white (as they were in the original movies), but they were only a handful of people, the vast majority of Imperials were helmeted and face-down on the ground. One of the three main characters affiliated with the Empire was a dark Arab/East African anyway, so "muh white supremacy" is just that one faggot not being able to make an argument without referencing children film's bad guys.

>about 6'1"
that's tall though

That's slightly above average.

David Prowse was 6'4" though.
In this film Vader was almost eye-level with a character who was slightly shorter than Tarkin, whose original actor was 6 foot tall.

Speaking of, the CGI was okay in this movie. They made a lot of use of it, especially compared to TFA. Uncanny valley of faces was as low as I've seen it, but they used it quite a bit. And in a handful of cases (especially in that worst scene, the one involving Vader's shitty pun), the CGI making up the backgrounds looked as fake as any in the prequels.

Eh, average height is actually 5'7".
6 foot is just common enough nowadays compared to how it was two generations or so ago.

bit of a manchild rant about vader desu

otherwise solid review

who 5'10" here?

I only know two people under 5'11

Me and the lads going fishing

No, you'd understand if you saw it.

On the matter of voice, it's clearly a "real nigga" trying to sound like he's RP when it's questionable if he could pull off a true "white" voice with "standard" American pronunciation. The guy's voice wasn't even close to James Earl Jones', even outside of his accent. Add to that the fact that the voice alteration sounded subtly off as well, and I can justifiably say that I've heard better Darth Vader voices from video games than in this movie.

The costume caught my eye because the part of the helmet that ends at the bottom of the neck was placed on top of the robe, not with the robe hooked over it, like it should have been. The weird shoulder-mantle (visible here) looked off too, it might have been because the cloak covered it as well, but I feel confident in saying that the guy inside the suit wasn't as broad as David Prowse was.

Maybe I'm overthinking this, and the costume was right, and it could just be that the different body language made the neck-guard move more than it did in the originals, but looking at clips of episode 4 I think I have some justification for my belief about the costume - in episode 4 it looks very one-piece and doesn't move very much at all, whereas I remember it flying across the guy's clavicles in Rogue One.

who /10 stone/ here

these measurements confuse me a bit desu

Thanks for the good review of my good review though.

Another nitpick/quibble I have with the story is that it changes the whole context of the opening of episode 4.

Princess Leia must have brass neck to say she was on a "diplomatic mercy mission", and Darth Vader must have been being very coy and/or euphemistic to describe the reason for capturing their ship as it merely having "received transmissions".

That's another thing the movie did, but left underexplored, was the idea that the rebellion had "grey areas" in terms of their morality. There wasn't enough of it elaborated upon for me to establish an opinion on desu, but it does suggest that the view you get from the original movies isn't all there is to it. Make of that what you will.

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FROGS GAY

me

feels nice being slim

gymfags and fatties OUT

Surprise surprise, Welshanon's a runt.

nothing wrong with being between 5'6" and 6'0"

i am 1/4 irish

and 3/4 chingchong

better than being a fucking slav desu

People below 5'10 are more British than those who are not.

i'd rather be in here than in /cum/

except not really

average britbong male height is 5'9" so yeah

>Average height is 5'7"

That's wrong. Its listed at 5'10" or 11 but it looks more like its 5'9"

t.5'7" lad

Feeling out of sorts lately

What do you mean mate? Like down in the dumps?

>Sheeplad is a manlet

Yeah. Can't explain the feeling or why it's there. But it's gotten gradually worse since September and thinking grim things now.