Rudest race of people?

rudest race of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuzhlF41wUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube commentators.

Ohhhhhh excellent

race or nation? because that cunt looks asian but then in my experience japs ain't rude. they like to share stuff

Vietnamese

Caucasians

Niggers

Its wierd that i got a boner with this shitty situation?

Niggers are just stupid, rudeness goes w/ the territory, but they are too stupid to be rude for rudeness' sake.

/endthread

#1 Philipinos
#2 American Negroes
#3 American Negroes

Exactly... whats wrong with these idiots?

Indians, far and away.

women

youtube.com/watch?v=NuzhlF41wUg

niggers

filipino

again, that's a fucking country not a race

this dude gets it

Indians. I used to work at starbucks, and fuck me, they are the rudest, most obnoxious people in the fucking world. I used to serve whites, mexicans, asians, but no one was as rude and whiny as indians. I never had any experience with blacks, because very few live here.

1) Chinks
2) Pakis
3) Amerifags

African Americans followed closely by Koreans.

generally asian people (sorry, im not astute enough to narrow it down. Started off as a racist joke with a friend, but the more asian people that I meet as I get older, the more I have it reinforced. Maybe not rude so much as just inconsiderate and unaware.

kaffirs

Not a race, but Germans.

Thank you. Try working comissioned sales in an area full of them. I almost went on a full blown race based rampage

Chinese tourists with out a fucking faggot of a fucking doubt

yes I know the op pic is a filipino because that's the fucking file name. however, what I was aiming to illustrate was that not all asians are rude hence the reference to japs. not judging you but I guess you're kinda a dumbass.

rudest race is arab by the way

Chinese and Indians

this. always and forever. fuck every one of those shitbirds.

Niggers onviously

Autistics
Hispanics, Rosie Perez types
Retards
In that order

Race is a social constrict you newfag

Stupid pollacks

i didnt say all asians i said filipinos

itt dumb fuckers who can't differentiate between country and race

97% east coast Canadian Indians.

I work door-to-door in all kinds of places and I can say for fact that white people are the worst by far.

Overweight white women in their 30s and 40s who drive Chevy tahoes and go to church regularly

Ja, this.

What race would you call Indians? There's a reason they get their own box on the census

1) African Americans
2) Fillipinos
3) Arabs
4) Indians
5) Whiggers

fuck yesssssssss

Afrikaners, the niggers of the white race ...

Without a doubt chinks

Filipinos for fucking sure.

/thread

Kankermarokanen en romas

>gypsys, at least Hitler was right about one thing
>marrocan youth

I'm black, and I can tell you...it's American blacks. You'd think that with me being black, I'd at least get SOME respect from other blacks, but no....god no. Doesn't matter if I hold open a door, give up my seat, whatever: I'm always given rude responses (if any at all) by other blacks, with the only semblance of respect coming from Asians and whites. Not to mention, of course, so many blacks casually talk shit about other races, as if the black race itself isn't the laughing stock of Earth.

Black women are especially rude as fuck.

The Chinese government had to issue etiquette manuals to their Chinese tourists. Interesting read if you goggle them.

Filipinos for sure (Aka - Ferenghis)

Door to door
Homeowners white or not don't like your type, so fuck you

>Ferenghis

link pls that sounds funny

Although both Chinese and Indians are fine with pooping in the street, Filipinos and African-Americans hold the top honors of being just shitty people all around and deserving of their own holocaust.

oh is that what that means

then i agree

Welsh.

FLIPS (fucking little island people), FERENGHIS, FILIPINOS. SAME THING.

Currently work at Starbucks, can confirm

Slavs/Finngoloids.

Also happen to have some real gems, but mainstream either is shite.

Indian scam callers

/thread

your country is shit, 90% of the money you make comes from scamming dipshit Americans from their credit cards

I think it has something to do with being converted to the religion of their enslavers. Almost all american niggers are christians and worship a white jesus. The "muslim" blacks are a very small group and new within the 50 years. And Filipino's are almost all catholic (chinks worshiping the same jesus as the conquistadors, who raped their ancestors)

3d printed lower receivers are downloadable and can be found on the internet ... Have you wanted a AR15 well now you can download it and make it on a 3d print where you can buy at any best buy or electronic store for under 700$$$$

The Chinese, but not Asians in general.

Holy fuck the Chinese are insufferable cunts.

I expected there to be more of this itt, what has happened to Sup Forums?

Is it bad that i can't tell any difference?

Ferenghis=Filipinos. Rudest race of mongoloids.

Niggers=AfricanAmericans. Rudest race of negroids.

Sand-Niggers=Arabs. Rudest race of Caucasoids.

Yeap. That are always putting people down

glad OP found something to do after his "what's 2+2" thread died out

>Rudest race of Caucasoids.
would be argentinians whose ancestors were raped by europeans

>oh
>my
>god

let's have a raid tonight

find pictures of inmates on google

create accounts on blackpeoplemeet

message every woman nearby to see if she'll come for a conjugal visit

Obviously havent met many Vietnamese then. They are the are nosiest bunch of cunts. I work with a bunch of them and its like 20 questions about my personal life as soon as I get there.

that's actually a pretty decent idea

except they approve accounts on there if I'm not mistaken

Remember a couple of years ago when tumblr started that #shutdown4chan shit, and we ended up flooding tumblr with gore so bad that some of them tried to an hero? well, a bunch of them never left.

>species: pic related

As a black Jamaican, I have to say black Americans.

>insinuating Argentinians are white

Asians, in general, are savage as fuck when it comes to telling it like it is. I'm a white guy from the US and I fucking love them.

>boy-defecates-on-subway-carriage

wtf is wrong with people?

nigs or any islanders

are you retarded

Better people who say shit like it is, rather than people who don't have the spine to say what they think, aye

(continuing, since I forgot to)
They're loud, obnoxious, complain about their problems without trying to, and have the absolute worst women of any race or nationality. Despite being black, I have no problems referring to them as niggers,

blacks dont know how to act

>pajeet my son

>black Jamaican

I didn't realize there was another kind

>ancestors were raped by europeans
Learn reading comprehension you dumb fuck
and maybe learn some world history while your at it nigger.

Hmm, didn't realize we had one of these now.

Most of the white people left when growing sugar cane there was no longer profitable.

Feminists

>/endthread
Okay, friend.

Muslimes of course

Indianans, i was going to say white people but then i remembered my time in customer service. Indians and to be honest natives (american) as well.

Rihanna suffered prejudice as a child in the Caribbean because she was white. True story.