Who's the oldest virgin here?

Who's the oldest virgin here?
>23

36 in two weeks. Fml

How? id'e consider myself pretty introverted, rarelly go out etc. but iv'e still hooked up at parties n shit

49 here. My cock has started growing inwards.

girls simply don't like me.....

What's it like to be a wizard?

Also, go find a hooker, at least. Like, holy shit.

29. Never had a relationahip, or a kiss, or a hug.

me too

why man? what is the problem

Should post a picture and also say our age.

40, my existence is meaningless. I am morally opposed to prostitution.

Damn, I'm 29 and lost it at 24. Married now and even I'm weird as fuck.

Couldn't imagine being one over 30

i dont rly feel like beta or smth. if i had a problem with this i would call for a hooker. i am rather shy but still i just dont know if i wanna have girlfriend yet or not. having ugly and rather small dick also

Parents kept me secluded at home for most of my early life, only left home at 22 with crippling social anxiety and zero self worth.

girls seriously don't care about dick size unless you got a nub, then you are fucked.

Hej guys. 30y/o here. Actually was in a pretty long relationship but for medical reasons she could not fuck (too tight/small). The even got operated for me but it didn't help I thought leaving her for sex woukld be a dick move until she kleft me instead. By that time I was already too old to be a virgin and I have been avoiding having sex ever since. :^)

Can I ask why?

i feel you,20 here,same.
What's worse is that my libido basically went to full speed,and i've been permanently horny and obsessing over sex since i've gone to uni (here in Romania).

45 here

Im 17, Not had sex, kiss, a relationship. Its kinda getting me down because i see all these fuckboys destorying nice girls self esteem and i just want to treat 1 girl right but i dont even get a second look. (I'm fat af, 300 pounds fat, Glasses and i'm immature)

CARDIO BREH

Yeah i know, im also 6ft and broad af. So.. :/, i think i should lose about 100 of fat and but on 50 pounds of muscle. but its the will power and motivating im lacking

I was also a very later bloomer, i only started puberty properly at 15.

20 no relationship, no kiss, ...

almost 34 here. suffer from panic and anxiety disorder since i was about 11

23 too

>689064053
Guys! None of us is a virgin. Most of us had their little baby penis slide along the slimy vagina of our mothers! Don't worry!

this is depressing af

also im 18 an still a virg but that's gonna change this summer hopefully (probably not tbh)

Would you say you've gone full Archmage?

Do you think our mothers are disappointed in us?

This is the saddest thread in history.

Go rent a hooker for Christ's sake.

20 now, lost it at 18. felt really good. still in relationship with my first.
totally never expected that to happen growing up.

made my day

also, i dont think that being virgin is really a reason to feel ashamed or pathetic. most of guys here propably never rly tried to get laid. the problem is only when u feel like trash with it, or when u are trying to get laid and fail. if u sit in ur home playing videogames and dont trying to meet girls - dont expect losing virginity. (i am virgin also)

I lost my virginity in the back of my neighbors shed. Not the most romantic, but I am thankful for not being a virgin compared to you people.

I'm lost it at 17. Never thought that, I imagine that I'm a Virgin until 30. But then it happen so fucking fast with a girl I never thought she would have sex with me. Now, 3 yrs later we have sex 2-5 times weekly.

nah girls dont like busy and sporty guys. I train a lot, not cali or fitness faggotry but real sports. About 20-24 hours a week. They think i ignore them and stuff while i'm training. I think i'm searching the wrong places or something

I N C E S T
N
C
E
S
T

> girls dont like busy and sporty guys
> im 300 pounds but I train a lot

Look fat ass you're never gonna get laid by lying to yourself.

Same op, 23

> I think I'm searching in the wrong places

Nigga you just fat. Fat is not attractive. Plain and simple.

calm down its another user helping out
i'm healthy as fuck
Fatboy didn't react

i was kinda raped when i was 12 yo.
not anally raped, mind you.
my female cousin dragged me into her room when we were alone and forced me to do it.
i almost cried from guilt, for some reason.

this is a mainstream website, you do know that right?

I feel like a neardenthal and girls fucking homo sapiens sapiens all around me.

39. My problem is I cant get over my idealised vision of love.
Turns out it cant happen in this shitty world.
Would have been nice if I found someone willing to try.

HAHA 38 in 3 months

e chill, eu mi-am pierdut virginitatea anul asta (am tot 20)...mai ai pana devi vrajitor :)

lmao go rape some bitch faggot

Replaced Love and companionship with creativity. Turns out it is addictive - and after a while you cant stand the endless useless chatter anymore.
Nothing of value was lost.

/r/iamverysmart

I am totally trying that. I already lost the need for fapping. 29 here.

Gr8 b8 m8

27 kissles virgin here

neanderthal is homo sapiens sapiens too, mate.
europeans have 2-6% gens from them.
so even they got laid.

Life fucks us all

ITT: the wizard's tower

You don't need to cum to lose your virginity but that shit obviously dont count until your balls drop

if you existence is meaningless what you stand against prostitution. pay a HO

Underageb&

Jokes on you, I was a Caesarean.

Kek

24. no kissing once hugged and cuddle a girl....

21 and virgin, just been unlucky I guess, or I am an ugly cunt i don t know

64. I decided on a life of celibacy.

you can have both things in your life!

I woke my grandpa up for this thread.

65. pic related.

I feel like a virgin again because I haven't fucked in three years even though I used to fuck a lot and try as I might, it seems like it has become impossible for me to get a woman. I've come close but they always disappear. It's getting really annoying and I am not sure what is wrong with me but I assume I must be a sociopath.

Are you balding or something?

Is it badly addictive? Do you go nuts when you don t have sex once you had a regular sex life?

Level 64 wizard and seeming like not chatting shit. I'm impressed!

born by csection

don't mind me, died a virgin @ the age of 86

take that Isaac Newton you only lasted 84 years

No I'm early 20s and not physically unattractive at all, I'm not jacked by any means but I am also not fat or too skinny by any means either. Every girl I've been with has been really attractive, never fucked a fatty. Chicks just seem to avoid me these days, I find them a little bit hard to talk to and lately I haven't really even been looking at them in public.

thats what I said

Not really, you miss it but you kinda stop going nuts about things or feeling any overwhelming emotions after puberty ends in my experience

24 here. at least i'm not the oldest :(

>athiest&proud

cardio kills gainz

18 and a half

you still have a year and a half before you get on the fasttrack to wizardhood

Women are like men. they want sex and sex is a physical thing. They dont care about personality in a sexual way. Get over it.

24 and counting reporting for duty

I'm 15, socially retarded, and 70 pounds overweight. I've tried talking to multiple chicks and they just don't like me that way. My friend did suck my cock though when I was 7.

youve got plenty of time kid just make sure you get fit asap... also MOOOOOODS UNDERAGE B&

Reported. GTFO of here, kiddy.

Get muscular/fit, PLEASE stay away from Sup Forums for your own good

No, he needs to see reality.