Why do people choose suicide?

why do people choose suicide?

Because the alternative is living

because they're faggots

Because they're weak and pathetic

Because they are pussies that are too weak to stand up against their problems or fix them.

that's what I'm saying

/thread

ppl comit suicudes bc no1 loves them...
fucking retards, many people lives without hands, legs, blind, homeless and they are fine

there is no excuse for suicude

Because suicide is the Buddhist version of reroll.

Because they don't realize that killing yourself doesn't make your sadness go away.
It just passes it on to your loved ones.

but what do you think that make this people think that suicide is the better option?

Because life is eternal pain and torment. The solace of darkness beckons, and they cannot resist.

>inb4 edgy

They're too tired to keep fighting.

For me it's a never ending build up of stress, anxiety/fear, depression, and loneliness, it's my own fault I know, no one and nothing interests me anymore

Mental pain. You could compare it to a headache after you drink too much, a really, REALLY bad headache. It only gets worse, or so it seems. Some people decide to give up, they can't stand the pain even tho in the end it always gets better one way or another.

I have the equivalent of OP's picture

The only thing keeping me from it is because people love me. I'd rather I hurt than they hurt

mine is better

death is inevitable. on a large enough timescale, both 100 years and 10 years are basically equal to 0, so does it really matter WHEN you die if you're going to spend eternity dead?

they have no dank memes to look at

Why are you still alive then?

I can only imagine you,
A 19 years old college student, who got no friends or GF to spend Saturday night with, posting memes in Sup Forums to forget about the pain in your miserable life

but how can you say it?

not that dude. but i'm a 19 year old college student, with friends but no GF to spend saturday night with, posting memes on Sup Forums to delay for a couple hours until my fwb comes over to get shitfaced with me so i can forget about the pain in my miserable life.

So they dont have to spend life on the same planet with OPs that make stupid threads. /endthread

Still no gf, you're just a gay loser

Because the world is a shit place, and people expect it to be better, stop expecting shit and deal with it

its college, dude. gfs are for cucks.