I'm in love, Sup Forums

I'm in love, Sup Forums
And I don't even like anime. WTF is wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ki35hTzavq
vocaroo.com/i/s1uqXxUoxd6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anime
>Overwatch

Choose one

youre a fag

you are autist
/thread

You can't thread yourself

/thread

I bet you gave yourself a nickname, too.

Obvious bait

OP here.
I'm neither autistic nor baiting.
>overwatch is not anime
Have you seen their eyes? Have you heard their voices? Fucking weeaboos.

Tracer is literally everything I want in a woman. Except she doesn't exist. Why the FUCK are androids not more advanced yet? I need a robot waifu.

I bet you are autist, too

you can't autist yourself

stfu autist

Get a real waifu like Cory Baxter, fag.

That's some final fantasy bullshit faggotry right there.
What is wrong with people?

> I bet you are autist, too

Nothing at all autistic about that post.

It's fun, and well worth the $30 tbh.
Beats literally every other competitive game on the market atm.

We could have had Ghost. This is what we fucking got. Fucking Buck Tweed.

OP is a faggot. The prophecy never lies. This time, it's quite a decent description kek

u need a gf

Introvertedness, extravertedness, shyness, boldness, childhood histories, adulthood futures, and many more. These things make a person who he and or she is.
These things are the same whether they're flesh and blood human beings, characters in a novel, characters in a live action movie, characters in cartoons, characters in anime, characters in video games, steel beams, or attack helicopters.

The only thing wrong is that you're human, and humans create stories and characters with human feelings.

It's true love.

Dude the game is easy though and that TTK is really fucking long. Competitive my ass.

you're an idiot?

>eyes
>voices
I don't even watch anime and even I think this is retarded assumption

Competitive!? Mate, you get a kill for shooting one bullet into a fucker. It's a piss easy game.

>Overrated
>Ghost is not overrated
Holyshi..-
That's it, I'm out...
>the multiplayer arena shooter is easy
Okay? As in you always win and never die, or as in it's easy to get a hold of mechanics?
If the latter, is this not a good thing?
I don't really care who you are or what you think. Lol.
But you can't do this, am I right? You sound like a console-faggot, to be honest. That or a LOL-player. In either case your entire existence is moot and void of all meaning. You should consider killing yourself.

>has never played bf2
>10 years old, still a better game than weeb trash

>Class A example a Overwatch blizzard shillcuck who has a superiority complex.
Fucking kill yourself

>"...In either case your entire existence is moot and void of all meaning. You should consider killing yourself."
>kill yourself because you don't like my vidya
>kill yourself because you can afford console gaming

as a pc gamer myself, i see nothing wrong with owning the consoles if you can afford it

This isn't ghost. It's j pop garbage. Ghost would have been amazing.

Doesn't mean you're invincible. It sounds more like you tried it and got destroyed before you ragequited and went back to whatever game you were playing before

Overwatch company knew how to bait out autism pretty well

BF2 is shit.
My best friend at the time it came out bot perma-banned from all Boomtown servers for aimbotting.
... he was on my spare computer (no aimbots), sniping for a whole match while I kept him fed with dropped supplies. 102 frags later he was auto-banned.
In other words: BF2 is shit, and literally everyone playing it deserve to get kicked in their teeth.
But it's cute that you'd mention BF2 over Battlefield1942.
Have you considered suicide? I think it might be the right option for you, Sony-boy.
Have you considered the option that your opinions are completely redundant to post here?
Ghost would've been as shit as that republic commando pile of garbage. Why do you think they abandoned it? because they realised that it'd be shit.
Christ, and I'm the "blizzshill fanboi" in this thread.

Why do shitty pretentious faggots use this as an argument?

>You probably just got owned

lmfao Can't just accept that your favorite game is a flavor of the month with 2 modes and 12 maps.

I've never tried this game, but looking at the fucking autistic retards commenting here, their community is akin to MLP's.

You need help.

No worries little timmy. You ll find someone after you finish middle school

>implies not fanboy
>agrees with every choice Blizzcum makes

There has to be something more to this faggot

No, had they put forth the effort, it could have been bad ass. The lore was already solid. This is just fluff. Fuel for HoS.

Because you whine that it feels like it only takes one bullet to kill someone.
Sounds like you got hit by one

And now you're excessively angry because of the games popularity when you don't get why people like it so much

Build'n a sentry!

They're a bunch of oversensitive, buyers-remorse stricken children / manchildren with a magnetism to pseudo animefaggotry and tryhard character design. Let the game pass, it won't last 2 months

Her voice is so annoying, love...

3 modes, though.
And I honestly think that user's right - you sound like one of the bigger boys in highschool who couldn't aim for shit and got completely obliterated in UT.
Seriously - if you ask politely in all-chat the enemy might not pick Bastion to defend so you'll live more than five seconds. Also, have you considered not charging in from the exact same spot whenever you respawn?
I think you should talk to a professional about assisted suicides and its benefits.
I'm not playing wow and I'm not playing diablo3. I believed, and believed it from the talk about it [Ghost project] that it would be another fucking Bethesda DooM4-meets-Rep. Commando bullshit faggotry train and I'm 100% certain it would if they picked it back up.
You, on the other hand, can't grasp this, apparently.
You realise the protagonist in Ghost would be a woman, too, right?
Please link me to any StarCraft Ghosts that aren't men.
SC2 is not StarCraft, do not embarrass yourself by linking to that shit.

Annoying? She's chirpy and keeping up a gay attitude whilst the world is in turmoil.
>Dun worry, luvs! The Cavalry's 'ere!! :D
How the fuck does this not make you smile? Do you hate puppies too, edgelord mcPonybro?

... That would be an overwhelming pwn. But, TTK means the time it takes to get a kill... My god this fucker's stupid ghadamn hahahaha

The TTK is too damn long, takes forever to kill some nigga. But its ok, waiting for you to switch your argument!

>Probably got owned fast
>Probably got owned slow
>Probably doesn't even play the kiddy autist game

>Tells people to commit suicide because he's the beta-male mentally disfigured genetic anomaly that is attracted to rehashed shiny graphics'd shit

Kill yuhseff bruh

What game are you playing?
And sure it takes long to kill people if you can't aim for shit.
Lol. Console faggots.

This level of autism

>you get a kill for shooting one bullet into a fucker.
>it takes too long to get a kill
So which is it?

How is the time before you get a kill relevant.... at all? What kind of follow-up argument is that?

>implies console
>out of arguments

Cuck unlimited

>rehashed shiny graphic
Have you tried Zyklon B?

One bullet when he meets an opponent. Too long if he manages to find someone who's afk.
So, I can see your suicide attempt was a failure.
Story of your life, eh?

>out of arguments
>stopped answering questions
>says cuck
wow this sure is some sad damage control

Anyone who plays a character with over 250 HP in Overwatch is a giant fucking faggot

When the OP AI of a turret can snipe across the map better than widowmaker there's a problem

Yes I am mad

Look at this thread soon fags like you will call me mlp weeb faggot overrated games loved piece of shit because I enjoy overwatch

Faggot

>actually dying to dwarf-turrets
Have you considered drowning?

>whilst
*tips le fedora* M'ilady I shalt tip mine fedora at thou whilst I defeat thine enemies from one of mine swords hither to mine sword collection*sips le mountain dew*

Funny that you ask.
TTK is a statistic which helps balance different weapons, damage outputs, characters and HP/resistances in all sorts of games. If this stat is too big then it would make every single confrontation take way too long to consider "competitive" because characters with point and click big damage and little aiming skills required would be overwhelmingly better.

TTK is why nubz complain about Bastion. Case and point. His design is an example of sustained TTK being extremely high.

Found the fag who lets the game play itself for him

you

also check the exif

i choose chines cartoons

I see into the futuuuuure! And Overwatch has 2000 players in October!! WOOOOOO SPOOOOKY

/thread

>implies damage control
>being controlled via Blizzard and autism
>dense

>whilst
>fedora tipping
Sorry, I'll try to dumb it down for you.
YO WEN DEM PIGS AT WAR IS RAYCISM BUT SHE DUN NO CARE ABOUT DEM RAYCISTS AY SHE A GUD GIRL SHE ALWAYS SMIEL YO SHE DINDU NUFFINK

Fuck you.
You misquoted? Or did something terrible happen when you were born?

Wait. I thought this was Team Fortress 3

I saw this exact OP with this exact post a month or so ago, but replace all instances of Tracer with Judy Hopps.

Sup Forums - where even OC isn't OC.

Move 'me out!

TF2 is Valve.
This is Blizzard. Roughly the same style, but not as goofy.
Judy Hopps isn't from Overwatch, wtf kind of bait is this?

vocaroo.com/i/s0ki35hTzavq

Beautiful.

pick a more domming women such as widow maker or pic related

The type of "bait" that's too complicated for you to understand, apparently.

vocaroo.com/i/s1uqXxUoxd6Q