Oh god it's happening again help me before I fuck up again

Oh god it's happening again help me before I fuck up again

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Plave&defid=3853985
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my benis is ready. my benis is all yours. i just have one request though? can i dip it in a jar of dolmio sauce before we fornicate? then may i felch the warm sauce from within your vaginal core and then passionately kiss you with the sauce in my mouth? it's a life goal of mine pls.

send that or you're a cuck.

youwilldiealone.jpg

if my post ends in 58 too then this shall be sent.

Alright off to a good start...

send her the wimawe lion king lyrics with no context

If doubles you say...

You sit at the restaurant with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far to young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don’t understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato now, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for the chicken nugger

followed by "wbu" if this ends in dubs

decent, send that

FUCK

What if we invite another guy

Anal, please
Never squeeze
Dem cheeks too tight
Rim, I might
Eat ass or shite
And we'll fuck tonight

tell her you're a poet, a direct descendant of Colridge and that you wrote that for her using her name.

Are you into rough, or more sensual?

Is that with or without mayo again? Sorry i didnt understand your order the first time

ask how she likes dem nuggers

You know what I mean nigga

THIS OP THIS

if my post ends in 38 then you have to confess that you like masturbating to sanic hand drawn pictures

She hasn't responded yet

"Your coffee."

Good save man

Nvm
>tfw I'm to socially retarded to talk to a girl literally throwing herself at me.

The problem is my penis has never seen the inside of a vagina.

Hook up with her boi

When and where ?

So fucking beta.

Ask her go with you to the movies, you can suggest Warcraft.

nah not movies. not the place to fuck. invite her over or go to her place. or are you both living with your parents? a car will work if nothing else

also thats not how the word 'literally' works. sorry for bein a faget

Just say a time and place, don't just lay stuff off on her asking too many questions. Take just a tiny bit of control and things will be aight.

Wtf is this shit

Ment to say definitely your place, probably.

this, spend you time with us chromosome masters deciding what you surprise her with

you will fuck up if you continue much longer

Godspeed OP

Yeah, op send that

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Plave&defid=3853985

She feels density, or thickness, in your "plave" for her.

yup. she may be drunk? but yeah she meant definitely your place. can you get the house to yourself? i assume you're a teen cuz you're kinda a pussy no offense. so just get the parents out and invite her over.

Nigger, don't potato the fucking autocorrect error. It is obviously "definitely your place"

..You have a girl who wants to fuck.

There should be NO MORE CONVERSATION until that point.
You find a time, place and you await her arrival.
Don't talk about if she likes anal, or if you enjoy your nipples rubbed.
She will tell you all of that while you're fucking or if you're smartt you'll pickup on her ques.

Bro...you don't need to convince her any more and you don't need to act all giddy.
She wants to fuck, that's it.

now tell her when to meet, where to meet and to "get ready for a nice workout".
That's it.

Job is done. Mission accomplished. Do NOT fuck it up by continuing to talk about when you two arte going to fuck.
Shows insecurity

Is this a riddle?

Also, don't even say " i don't have another girl for a 3 some anyway".

Women want to lust after a guy, she doesn't want some dude no other women want.

Be interesting enough for her to want you. Which means being vague enough to make her catch interest, but not too vague where you sound like a fucking college philosopher

Post reply or you're a cuck.

Nah, you obviously don't know how it feels to have a girl show her plave for you

Fucking this, no more talk.

I'm actually majoring in philosophy lmao

This shit right here.

My missus goes berserk knowing this co-worker of mine is into me. I have absolutely no interest in her, but it gets her going mental knowing someone else wants to fuck me just as much as she does.

How did she find out?
Did you tell her?

god damnit just stop.. we all know what she meant. just ask if she wants to come over at a certain time. girls like a guy to be assertive

Thanks for the advice

This is how the conversation started if anyone is curious. How autistic am I?

Made me Kek out loud good job m8

Try to change it into how do you like your relationships like clingy or nah

just tell her your address and a time god damn it if you fuck this up you're a piece of shit.

its way too easy

We were at a work function together, and she went to take a phone call from work, and came back to this French co-worker of mine (She's not really attractive in the slightest either) just flirting up a storm with me.

We left like an hour later, and in all honesty just had a bit of a laugh about it, but you can fucking tell how mental it made her, she was a little slut that night haha.

Sorry, was meant for you man, i'm baked as fuck.

Not that autistic honestly. Atleast you spoke to her right?

Before you come over i legally have to tell you im a registered sex offender

This.

You say a time when your house is free and see if she is free too. Faggot.

Reroll

OP if u ask another fucking question you will have ROYALLY fucked it up. user said state TIME AND PLACE not ask this young lady where and when?

"9PM at my place."

this
don't fuck up OP

Aight he fucked up

HURRY UP OP