A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

B ur self

Stop looking like a boy.

[bait silently intensifies]

Show them your tits

Tits or gtfo

>trying to please society this hard when society is notorious for fucking people over

be my mistress

at first I though you were a boy, now that I know you are a girl you look like sexy whore cock killer dick pro sucker, and show tits to show us, to all anons here that you are a real woman or GTFO

why would you come here for advice?

You ALL should lurk moar.

old pasta is very old

smells like summer

If this post is legit, stop wearing clothes too big to see your curves(not too tight, you're not a whore). And put on eyeliner. It will help you look a bit more feminine without changing your style. And stand up straight. Hunching is ugly and caveman-y

fucking kiddo kys

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a corpse (I'm a zombie!). My friends say it's because of my skin but I like my skin decaying and falling off. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to mmmmmmussssst eeeeaaat bbbraaaaaiiinnssss

Wow, some actual advice. I'm impressed.

prob some trans faggot who just wants to be a girl

stop posting this stale copypasta summershits

You should walk around with your pussy showing.

kill yourself please

you look chill. dont let em teasing get to you. fck haters

it took you 5minutes from to read it and realise you're far too stupid to understand what's going on here?