So a girl called me a "pretty boy" today. I had my suspicions, but now I'm positive. The whole school thinks I'm gay...

So a girl called me a "pretty boy" today. I had my suspicions, but now I'm positive. The whole school thinks I'm gay. What do?

Become a pretty sissy boy

he'r right

Embrace they gayness or stay beta you faggot

stop fucking dudes

Either get some muscle or demand the school to treat you as a girl. Then claim you are a Lesbian.
Equal treatment means they have to let you in girls bathroom.
Lesbian means that no girl can complain.

ask out the hottest girl you know, even if it goes badly the rumour will be flying that you had the balls to try.

SS + GOMAD

Play along with it and get a shortcut to fucking bitches. Just seem nonchalantly curious about how girls "work".

I got an idea! Take your underage faggot ass off Sup Forums!

Tell em to fuck off.

stop being a pussy start wearing dark clothes and listen to metal.

Yes

Rape her and set her house on fire. If you don't do this, you're a fucking whiney pussy and need to contemplate suicide.

ask any girl at all out? go to parties? play a sport? literally do anything other than rub your dick in class you cunt.

Stop sucking nigger cocks

well you're right op, if a girl says you're a pretty boy to other girls it isn't so bad, it at least means you're cute, but if she says it to your face it means she thinks you're a femboy faggot with a small penis.

I was in a situation like yours a couple of years ago. I was like the hottest guy in school. Almost every girl hitting on me, but I always ignored them. Then all of a sudden everyone in school thought I was gay. That actually helped, the whistles and catcallings went lower. One day I found a cute girl and everything stopped.
So yeah my advice would be wait for the one, but I don't think you're as good looking as I am, so fuck her right in her vagina.

Do what Kick Ass did, become friends with a girl who's comfortable with you seeing her naked and then tell her you're straight. Then fuck her.

>I was the hottest guy in school

I have a hard time believing that from someone on Sup Forums

yeah that's believable, i found last years "yearbook" photo of you.

i don't know what your thread is about but that picture of eugenia and nosferatu is crazy.

dont do this, her chad bf will beat you up and then everyone will make fun of you the rest of your life.

Let them.
Never admit to it, never say your''re straight, and never say you're bi.
Just let them think they know you.

It's amazing how easy it is to play people when they get complacent about the most meaningless details.

It's ok, I don't blame you for not trusting me, but I was. It is not as good as it sounds. Being the hottest GIRL around is the best thing you can imagine: you are untouchable and you always will have your squad of virgin faggots to do shit for you. However, being the hottest GUY around is not nearly as good. Sure, you can fuck whoever you want and everybody knows you, but trust me you'll get mad when you realise your female friends are only with you because they wanna fuck you. Oh and don't get me started with all the girls that thought they could do anything to me because "he's a man, he'll like it". A close group of girls i knew tried to rape me once. It's not that good.

I don't see how being a pretty boy makes you gay? Perhaps she was complimenting you.

I think i'll start my own thread with my "good looking boy stories" whatcha think?

Hahaha what a fucking faggot. Being the hottest guy is a way bigger advantage than being hottest girl. It means you can have the pick of literally every slut. You clearly aren't or don't have the confidence to use your God giving talents to your own advantage.

I think you weren't the hottest guy in your school

Lol you were almost raped by women? Your a fucking man Hahahaha truly the biggest faggot on Sup Forums today.

They drugged me man

1. punch somebody in the face as hard as you can, withstand consecuences.
2. If they don't respect you after, repeat step 1.