My friend and i ordered Pizza tonight from Papa Johns. We ordered two large pepperoni pizzas, one wasn't cut...

My friend and i ordered Pizza tonight from Papa Johns. We ordered two large pepperoni pizzas, one wasn't cut. is there anything i can do about this?

grab a pizza cutter and do it yourself?

just cut it yourself unless you're really that big of a fucking jew

new place, I don't have any :( could i post to their facebook page?

Roll it up and eat it like a burrito.

Use a fucking knife you dumbfuck

I already cut it

You can complain and the'll send you another. I'd be too ashamed to do it though.

Get a 8 inch miter saw and cut your fucking shit up.

rolling for this

Scissors...

call up and ask for a free sodipop

You could be a jew and call them and tell them what happened and ask for a free coupon. Or you could literally find a pair of scissors or a knife of any kind.

Do you really think its this big of a deal?

stick your dick in middle, spin and buddy munch, swap and repeat

Then fucking leave

God damn, and here I thought I was lazy as shit.

Fucking eat it like man, you little bitch. You don't need slices or cuts, eat it as is.

this and their twitter as well. that'll get you something

Just fucking cut it and eat it.
Stop trying to get something out of a mistake get over it.

Holy fuck are you autistic? Does mommy keep the knives and scissors away from you? First time eating something besides mommies tendies?

I did this not too long ago with a pizza I ordered. They forgot to cut it and I didn't have a suitable knife that wasn't dirty. It was just a 10" but it felt pretty manly tbh fam.

>roll it up
>insert into pooper
>????
>stop making stupid threads

I work at Papa John's. You can just call up and basically get the whole thing again for free, because they bend over backwards towards raging customers.

YOU CUT IT WITH A SPOON YOU FUCKING RETARD

I'd sue

Uncut is the best, and you're a faggot for implying otherwise.

lol use anything. find a ruler and push it into the fucking thing. hell you could even use an edge of that cardboard to crease it into slices then just rip it from there

>order pizza it's not cut
>call up and complain to get free shit
>address is stored in their computer and every pizza from now until forever gets spit on or worse

Seems worth it right?

Literally got indigestion from papa Johns this week. Love the pizza but fuck this is hell

tag them in a facebook post
have friends comment
watch them go into damage control
''hey could you contact us via pm?''
enjoy future free pizza.

Why the fuck are you rolling, he didn't say anything would decide.

get a knife...

Underrated post.

Dude was probly just hoping for dubs or trips so that op would feel obligated to do it. Chill fam