Feeling like shit /b

Feeling like shit /b

>20 years old
>after highschool, moved to different state for diesel mechanic degree
>during that time, gf fucked another guy 4 or 5 times, I'm sure it was more
>graduated, came back, heard the whole story but decided to keep going with her
>got a good job as forklift field tech, but parents always seem dissapointed in me
>don't know if it's because of my job, or that i'm with cheating whore girlfriend
>feel like fucking offing myself, what do /b

Get rid of your girlfriend first of all. If she wasn't faithful to you during that time, she's not gonna stay faithful just 'cause you moved back. Screw what your parents think, all that matters is that you're happy doing what you do - if you're not, find something else. Life really isn't that hard

Get rid of the girlfriend and find a girl which appriciate what you are, and what you want in the future. If your parents are dissapointed in you, you shouldn't care. You chose your life, and you live it just the way you want to! Keep going pal, have a good life.

Get rid of the girlfriend and find a girl which appriciate what you are, and what you want in the future. If your parents are dissapointed in you, you shouldn't care. You chose your life, and you live it just the way you want to! Keep going pal, have a good life..

An hero faggot. Bunch of white knite niggers in this bread

If your gf cheated it's cos you got a small Johnson or your a real POS

Don't cut yourself on that edge!

break up with gf, don't worry bout what other people/family say about you.

save up and do the the things you've always wanted to do. like travel or start a collection of action figures, coins whatever.

quit being a drama queen.

user, listen up and listen fucking close. Any shit woman who takes a dick while their man is trying to better himself is a trash whore, cum dumpster who doesn't deserve your time. Leave the cunt. That's why your parents are disappointed. You're in an abusive relationship. I'm a master tech for a large chain shop. I know what you make. I can push 6 figures if I bust my ass. The bottom shit sweepers still push 35-40000 a year. Nothing to be ashamed of. If there are things in your life you are unhappy with, you do have the power to change it. Pick one thing and change it. Then another. Keep picking away at the shit.

Sup Forumsro, keep your fucking head up.

stay with gf but keep options open.

tell parents u will try to improve.

Kill yourself, it is the only way

Who gives fuck , cheat on her with hot sloots, do heroin, etc

20 and worried about gf? Really?

I can see why she cheated, you're retarded.

Kill yourself

fuck that lady, and fuck your parents. they've both brought you to a terribly unhealthy state of mind as it seems

Talk Free to parents bout your feelings.
Send the bitch in the desert!

Why the fuck is /b such a bunch on whiny faggots?

We grew up and realised it's not cool to be edgy

Get out now. Fuck this unworthy cunt. You can do better. How could live with, never mind fuck a cheating slut. Walk away man, this person is poison, get out now.

wtf. are you some sort of an idiot?

why would anyone stay with a cheating gf unless you like being cucked. also, his job isn't too bad. he prolly makes good money so his parents being disappointed shouldn't be a concern. I would just live my life and not worry bout what other people say.

This guy is retarded

Why are you on Sup Forums faggot