kool keith

Bones

Macklemore

Chek'd

Check me out y'all let me know what U think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtvaV0r2Ig

Project Pat

Tyler, The Creator

am I ~allowed~ to not have a favorite rapper even if I like rap a lot?

Ye

Danny brown
At least post something good if you're going to viral obscure shit

MF DOOOOOOOOOM

you fucked us

Blurryface

Favorite rapper? For me? Has to be nas. He's not only the fastest rapper, but also the rapper with most lyrical skill. His lyrics are sharp like a pair of scissors cutting through a pair of scissors on the paper. Nas the geratest, illmatic is a fantastic album . I hope you guys are taking notes because this shit is genius. Oh. Nas flow is like gargoyle. It only comes out when it wants to. Wait for his lyrics and be left dumbfounded you stupid fucking retards! Haha let me get a sip of coffee before i finish this post. Fucking losers. Nas is the greatest rapper for one simple reason: His flow. In my opinion? Nas is the fastest rapper but not only that the strongest rapper also. Nas is the strongest rapper, and that just really goes to show.

My favorite rapper is Eyedea

Evil Pimp

Charles Hamilton

the realest motherfucker in rap

Nas is in no way the fastest rapper. And while he does have very good lyrical skills in storytelling and picture painting, he does not have the most fruitful vocabulary.

A fast rapper would be Big Pun, for example, who also had great lyrical skill to find great ways to rhyme while maintaining theme - "...Dead in the middle of little ital, little did we know that we riddled a middleman who didnt do diddly"

This line itself is very skillful, but compared to modern day rappers, who master flow and eloquence over lucid beats, it does not stand as strong as say, Kendrick Lamar, in "Money Trees".

The better question to ask Sup Forums is: what kind of rapper does Sup Forums favor and why?

nice digits and nice post, I laughed

>Haha let me get a sip of coffee before i finish this post. Fucking losers.

This is comedy gold.

This is the whitest post I've ever seen on this site.

quality shitpost

La Flame

this. second best is doseone

MF DOOM