Alright b its time im fucking sick of them everyone telling me things i dont want to hear humans all need to die...

alright b its time im fucking sick of them everyone telling me things i dont want to hear humans all need to die including me im going to finish it the job my family then my neighbors ill post pics unless something bad happens to me arrested or killed shot by my neighbors all here for you your sick entertainment i need your help though my whole body feels lie its on fire help me kill /b make me mader call me names names wthat will cut deep do it autist triggered whatever you like it is time pic not fucking related

Dude sounds like you are having a pretty bad day. I hope you chipper up and realize that people aren't only horrible monsters.

Do you have guns,knives, or what?

Why don't you just cut them with how edgy you are?

yes its all edge like ive never heard that one before its all edge what an autistic fag he is he wont d it hes a pussy good good make me mader laugh at me next come on you can do it names brennden im from canda ive nver had a gf im bet as fuck use it its all fuel for you here take it gogogogo user no time to waste

only a standard kitchen knife

im disappointed not one person wants to take a crack at the edge loser come on

so when does the school shooting start?

Lol why not just kill yourself? Why punish people who are most likely innocent and you are just mad that other people are normal and happy and you aren't? Get lost fag boi, go buy some heroin and overdose like the pussy you are.

So just vote Trump and get it over with.

CRAAAWLING IIIN MY SKIIIN

your a worthless nigger whore piece of shit do us all a favor and kill your self you edge emo faggot

thier you go the psycho in all is reviled thier he is guys and i know all of you are just itching to let it out someone told me to literally kill myself

good more

just do it faggot hurry up

little moar my friend it cant be rushed

op is a faggot and wont dilever

You're not going to do shit, pussywillow. You're going to eat a hot pocket, jerk off, and go to bed like you do every night.

or you could move out. if you dont have money just seriously start traveling ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. you can sleep anywhere, it's not like you have anything to lose if you're considering suicide anyway. do you even have any idea how fucking awesome your life may turn out this way?

JUST FUCKING TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD. TAKE THE SIMPLIEST, SHORTEST JOBS EVER TO GET SOME $. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED.