/cum/ - Canada, United States, Mexico

No bullying allowed edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcGh7ljfQ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=4wHhWd9XNkU&list=PLUqJ4p_MfXXx24JjdkLupm21SsTBgQOSw&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=NpSa2KBe0v0
youtube.com/watch?v=OGPbRMxJP7E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_bronchitis
torontosun.com/2016/07/01/syrian-students-harassing-women-students-in-fredericton-high-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finnish professionals

Why are people afraid of automation destroying the labor market and the inevitability robocommunism?

Why do liberals pretend to care about minorities and the third world?

Because it's not going to be robocommunism

5th for violent video games

We're all human beans man

It gets them into office

they arent pretending

>implying
i think it will usher in a golden age of capitalism and innovation desu
lack of wage work means people will look for ventures. all the old wage workers will become capitalists.

*sings a song*
*does a dance*

youtube.com/watch?v=kcGh7ljfQ_I

just goes to show how deluded the masses are
they piss and whine about how we exploit developing countries but these people would rather buy a new house than open a school in africa

captains log: day 2, still no solid reason for it being called /cum/ besides its listed north to south, ...not listed alphabetically (still not sure if that's grammatically correct...uncertain)

You know that will just result in an endless army of lazy neets.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wHhWd9XNkU&list=PLUqJ4p_MfXXx24JjdkLupm21SsTBgQOSw&index=6

abortion should be legal but it shouldn't be the woman's choice

*bullies Canada*

*doesn't bully Canada*

*bullies Mexico*

might try and get that jesus on the cross look

African American culture

*bullies U.S.*

>britbongs

youtube.com/watch?v=NpSa2KBe0v0

:'(

cumbeast

Respond, please, dear yankis

*loves Canada, USA and Mexico*

*feels loved by Finland*

:)

looking for more of the "emaciated prophet from the ancient near east but also white" look

*kisses finland lewdly*

Now that we've stopped bullying canada
youtube.com/watch?v=OGPbRMxJP7E

>tfw no cute autistic gf

T-thanks guys!

Hey guys.

Did you get a visit from Santa yet?~

Santa! I want more boitummy pics!

they arent. liberals genuinely give a shit. the extremist tend to be very mislead but they actually do care about foreigners.

Santa will grant you boitummy pics if you're good until Christmas, Louisiana-san!~

Whatever helps you sleep at night

No, but I want a visit from you

i feel like youve never met a liberal and had a conversation with them. i mean im not a liberal and i care about foreigners. do you genuinely not give a shit about anyone but your own countrymen?

*loves Finland*

I genuinely don't give a shit about people who expect the government to do everything for them

How was your day, Arkansas-chan?~

It's been pretty shitty. I think I have bronchitis

>not giving me a you
Ok

that isnt a representation of all minorities. there are lots of self respecting people of colour. it just so happens that coloured people in the US are shit people. the same way natives in canada are shit people. its about the welfare state.

I want to eat Mexico's taco pussy

the care of your countrymen should come before the needs of foreigners. refugees are a risk to the safety and security of canadian citizens.

>when its raining out and you just bought a new USB Wheel

forgot pic

I Envy America for the fast food chains.

>that isnt a representation of all minorities
I hate liberals, not minorities. I'm a minority

I don't think that most liberals give a shit about minorities. I think that they're doing it because it gives them a fuzzy feeling inside and because it confirms their unwarranted sense of self importance

I wanted the whole world to know

Here's an extra (You) though

actually canada has a pretty strict screening process and having more people is good for the economy. we arent in the same situation as germany dude. i agree to an extent that muslims are just statistically more dangerous. however, there is no reason to refuse all refugees other than racism. people from shit hole countries in my experience tend to appreciate canada a lot and are hard workers.

I've seen people say they have those before, but I don't think I've had it myself.
What is it?

Fast food are for fatties and poor people.

maybe subconsciously but they at the least think they care. the issue is a lot of the things they think/do/say is actually worse for minorities because the best way for everyone is equality of opportunity.

Yes but it makes us all fat.

A blessing and a curse

Slow food is vastly superior

It's where the bronchial tubes in your lungs become aggravated. I'm coughing my lungs out right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_bronchitis

thanks luv.

It's not racism, It's protecting Canadian citizens from detriment. You can screen all you fucking want.
I don't think taking in refugees should be the responsibility of the Canadian taxpayer at the extended cost that they come from a culture that is incompatible with our own and some of them might go full SNACKBAR. (no, women and children are not exempt)
Fuck this shit.
torontosun.com/2016/07/01/syrian-students-harassing-women-students-in-fredericton-high-school

>Ozark Howler
Never heard of this

I enjoy fast food once in a while.
Im neither poor nor fat.

Well a little more diversity in Germany would be nice

dont know how to reply

it's loosely based on the world famous ozarka bottled water

Good afternoon, /cum/

foreigners are good for the country. i would certainly prefer eastern europeans/slavs to middle eastern people but the chance of a terrorist attack from a refugee is pretty fucking low. as far as the culture being incompatible this issue is solved in 1-2 generations. Ive met a few muslims from before the refugee thing and they were just normal people because they were 1st generation canadian and not from an islamic country. again i agnowledge the risk and am not necessarily entirely for accepting them here but i think a lot of the complaints are over stated

Ozarka is pretty good ngl

buenos tardes bajachaÑo

Good afternoon Baja

Our favorite Mexican returns!

That's not rate me

Silly Binland

hello Baja how are you doing

Good Afternoon

Fist me daddy

What does freedom smell like, buds?

I swear on your life I've seen the Thunderbird.

It's fuckin scary

Burgers, gunpowder, and ballsweat

*stares at you while you aren't looking*

>as far as the culture being incompatible this issue is solved in 1-2 generations
meme, muslims don't get down like that as long as they're still practicing
> Ive met a few muslims from before the refugee thing and they were just normal people because they were 1st generation canadian and not from an islamic country
If push comes to shove their allegiance lies with muslims. It's not some tolerance and acceptance shit like Christianity.
>but i think a lot of the complaints are over stated
cause you're dumb

Maybe we should make them burn the fucking quran when they hop off the plane to prove a point.

It's true

>favorite
>Mexican

wew
Hello chile.

I've been playing Pokémon Stadium this morning.

How about you?

>tfw balding at 19

Why god?

>Pokémon Stadium
my negro

Dutch?

Never heard of swamp ape. Too many other not-copied-from-someone-else-creatures to actually be concerned about.

>frogman

Check em

woah

>Check em

Reported for international jewry

Check these

lmao ok dude clearly no point in talking to you

wish the majority of the world was made of city states

Look at my dübs

Can confirm the existence of Dover Demon

t. masshole

Oy vey