Nudist thread

nudist thread

Other urls found in this thread:

goo.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what you see here is just my singles, but i'll go beyond that

And this is beyond singles, this is what i call dubs!!

Kill yourself

fail

Faggot

I really want to impregnate them.

Prove it

Fuck outta this get thread

how about you get the fuck out.

go on

I want to make out with one of them and then kiss down to their breasts and down the belly. Then, I'd move to the legs and work my way up, kissing their succulent thighs. I'd be sure to tease around the pussy to build up the feeling. Then, I'd go in for the pussy and bring the island girl to an orgasm. Then, I'd plow my dick in there and not stop until I've cum and fertilized her, thereby inseminating her with the seed from another continent.

Pls...moar...

Unfortunately I don't have anymore of them. However, I would do the same to this woman. This isn't just a girl, this is a full on woman. She's substantial while of a healthy weight, and she has some good child bearing hips. I would make sure to caress every inch of her well developed body, and give her full blown ecstasy in letting her know that she is sexy. Would definitely let her bear my child.

seconded

nobody cares faggot, you will be virgin forever keep dreaming

bush are hot

You got anymore of this vintage stuff then? Sheeeeeeit

What are you fucking gay?

Indonesian?

Dunno

Unless these guys actually have micro penises, I'm glad to see that my penis size is actually among the average

Mines smaller than that... Well shit

google junior nudist pageant

>dem hips !

>junior nudist pageant
the fuck...

More hips incoming

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

am i on the list now ?

Nudist teens?

Yeah. I'm crazy insecure. I feel like everyone has a huge dick but me. But these guys are my size and brave enough to go nude.

fag

My dick is 5.5 inches hard

flaccid it is tiny

I cant go on these nudist beaches or places

I'm in your boat. 5 inches even, but I'm a grower, not a shower.

You guys must be teenagers. 5 inches is within the average range, you both are fine. Not to mention the fact that adults don't really give a shit about dick size unless it's freakishly small, like 3 inches or less.

>5 inches
You're not a grower or a shower.

where the fuck is her right nipple

my dick is a strong 7 inches, 4-5 inches flaccid
how's it feel to be the beta male

You lie to strangers on the internet about things that don't matter. You are the omega male, there is no one lower than you.

Agreed. I'm out of my teenage years-I was just saying I was in the same situation. If you talk to a normal, real, adult woman-the kind of person that doesn't lurk on Sup Forums-they'll tell you that what matters is in their heads. How hard they fall for you before you bang. THAT'S what gets a lot of women off-the relationship and emotions attached to the act, not necessarily the tool used for it. Now, there definitely are chicks out there just looking for the biggest meat bat to shove in their cooter, but to be honest, those aren't the chicks you want to be in any sort of relationship with. I mean, unless you're into the whole humiliation thing.

hows it feel to lie on the internet you alpha man

>implying
time for the embarrassing part
[spoiler]girth is 5" in the middle, 4" at the base[/spoiler]

On her right tit

bump

it's called an inverted nipple. It's not uncommon. often with stimulation they will pop out, but not always.