First 24 get to fight

First 24 get to fight
>Last OP was a fag

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/full-page-screen-capture/fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fireshot/
us21.chatzy.com/57512459513614
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Pizza4u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAD MAX

Moody Loony

Redman Johnston

Radiohead

Isaac Clarke

Nicola Sturgeon, Hilary Clinton's Retarded Cousin

Wheatley

Milo Oblong

Vsauce

Dick Dastardly Richards

Captain Falcon

yahya

quack

Apollo 11

Snake the Legend

Attack Dog

Alexander Hamilton

Putin our Lord and savior

how doing you

shark

I AM INVINCIBLE

Harvey Birdman

Big Boss

Papa Franku

a dank pepe

Trapperino

Too lazy to post every member of the Apollo Dream Team? Like come one show respect.

>just want to say have a nice night

Hope OP pulls through.

Got a new PC, didn't have them on hand.

That was meant for

You also forgot Ground Control man!

the snake + hamilton people who used to be regulars here? Why hello there guys

Why not host for one game? If that's not too demanding in anyway

Dont forget Apollo OP.

We don't host much, most of the regulars never came back or were banned like DDD

- Snake the Legend OP

OP here, let the games begin

hah, of course.

I sorta figured that out when you guys were participating in these threads. I know how DDD got banned and I thought "wow, that's too bad."

Will Hamilton host for one game? I haven't seen you guys since months ago

Oops, never mind
let the games commerce

I tried to host some a couple weeks ago but the threads were taken down quickly.

- Apollo OP

Hamilton left a while ago. Sometimes Apollo shows up only to watch. I'm sometimes use Hamilton when I don't want to post the Apollo Dream Team or DDD.

- Snake the Legend OP

The fuck is taking so long?

reCAPTCHA is being a cunt

FINALLY SOME BLOOD

1 set is done

Making a thread is a hit or miss, really. Sometimes only 7 people will show up, other times only as high as 24 on a weekend. Never seen anything higher than 31 UIDs which used to be very common.

Yeah I did recognize you from a game some weeks ago. I think Hamilton himself was also there, but I'm not sure. It's still good to see you guys time to time, I'll admit that

Looks like a fucking train has been assembled

Well HG Threads started to die out so we just left, but I will to come back more.

- Snake the Legend OP

Damn, I still have Wheatley and Issac though.

- Apollo OP

bump

I totally get you. Back in February the HG threads used to have a vivacious flow whenever a game was running. The total replies in a given thread would reach up the higher 150s even when a host is posting at a face pace.

But nowadays the threads will look dead whenever there is one running at this time. However, for me as a [semi-]regular host, I'm already used to that and frankly I don't mind at all.

There are plugins for chrome that you can use to do this faster. Looks like you are using the snipping tool and you put them in paint. I use awesome screenshot.

those baldies trying to help each other out

bump

OP use this if using chrome: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/full-page-screen-capture/fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl

Firefox: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fireshot/

Now I've been seeing that the HG threads are coming back. Like in February there would have been 3 to 4 games that were so intense the host had to make another thread because games used to last like 10 rounds.

- Snake the Legend OP

OP could also use the screenshot keys if they have hotkeys setup for it.

Wow, I can't believe that there used to be indeed like 3 or 4 threads running at the same time. We were even there when those were a thing.
I never seen more than 2 threads often happening recently, perhaps only once or twice but only at the expense of a thread to be active while the other has to appear dead.

Anyhow, I do wish to somehow know if you guys will be online or not at a given time. I bookmarked the steam group, but I never had the chance to make an account for that. Fortunately there might be an easier alternative for that if you're interested it.

where is the OP

Well I'm still in the Steam group, so is Apollo, DDD and Hamilton. But sure if there is an alternative, I'll be gladly to join what ever it is.

- Snake the Legend OP

still waiting

Yeah maybe I should consider making a steam account. But then I would eventually forget about it because any stream group can be a little to restrictive. Not that I'm
complaining.

The other alternative might be also a little too easy for everyone to join in. But that won't be too much of a trouble unless if someone becomes an ass and decides to spam whatever they like.
I'll post the link in a bit.

OP is fuckin dead

Check and I think OP is trying to figure out the add ons

If you're still here, all you need to do is to bookmark the URL and enter the chatroom. Simple and effective, although somewhat vulnerable for a small application.

us21.chatzy.com/57512459513614

I win op, proof
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Pizza4u

faggots