Come around my hood wearing this shit, she will go missing

Come around my hood wearing this shit, she will go missing.

Do blacks hate the color red?

Nothing of value will have been lost

>Come around my hood wearing this shit, she will go missing.
OP proving why we need and will have Trump.

>she

I doubt we'll be seeing each other as I avoid hoods and other shithole poor people areas.

That's disrespectful to your future leader, user.

Trump will not stand for non-foreigner rape.

Checked

Kidnap her and drop here off in Crip territory.

Better not show up around the barrio either, ese!

if i wear a blue jacket and red hat in yo hood, then you will track down and abduct gril in said pic.
same to her family for having a sign with a lynched nigger on it?

Why is it that all these rich, preppy bitches have to be the ones to take pictures of themselves supporting Trump? It makes me sick to be white when trash like them further a stereotype for white people to be uneducated, spoiled, racist fuckers.

It'd be the first time in history that a girl would have been asking for it the way she was dressed.

> implying this bitch would ever leave the Hamptons

OP pls

Trump supporters are fighting to regain a nation where you don't have to fear for you life for expressing your 1st amendment rights. Unfortunately, minorities don't share western values, such as free thought, and are unfit to live in a western nation.

> screaming 'niggers must die' and literally trying to kill black people
> mah 1st amendment

K, buddy.

You have to go back

I actually live in the hood and can confirm that there are people voting for Trump here. OP lives in a shitty hipster area.

You are such a dramatic twat. None of that shit went down.

nigger

Tell that to the black church in Charlotte.

>failure to realize that black people are the best at genocide

you done fucked up tyrone

if she goes missing, we'll make your crack pipes go missing.

Post there number I will. Still, you are a dramatic twat.

Are you a nigger or a spic?

>ITT

The fuck you mean you're white and a redneck you don't have the ethnic skills to break into a house.

Of course she will go missing, niggers like to destroy things they like. They're so petty, they don't want other people to have it.

No, but we have the ethnic skills to murder people in groups. Ask Hitler.

>I am pathetic irl so I act tough on image bords for chines cartoons

mate come round' my hood repin any gov't shit I'll fuk u up anarchy is the way faggot

Bull shit the japanese and blacks are just as good ask WW2 Jap's and the Hutu's.

Either bad troll or you proved his point..

No worries. She has a bright future. Only pimps, prostitutes, junkies, drug dealers and welfare queens (aka lazy, good for nothing Hillary supporters) come around your "hood."

id banger tho?

What's wrong with a blue overshirt and a white undershirt?

MAGA

good point haha

Fuck your 'hood, matey

It's a trap!

I'd still make his anus great again.

I hear she's not a fan of the zoo OP.

Killing poor Chinese through a ground invasion force, and killing worthless Dindu's in Africa doesn't compare to conquering most of Europe and eradicating most of an ethnic group.

bet her tranny ass could whoop on yo faggot self, OP, thinkin you hard. suck a dick nigger

HAHAHA

This is b8 right?

good goy vote for Hillary

this

Why are blacks so insistent on proving themselves to be the violent savages that people think they are?