Which country would be hardest yo invade and conquere?

which country would be hardest yo invade and conquere?

>US China or EU?

US for sure to conquer and probably invade.

>Country
>EU

Id personally say china. With that many people theres bound to resistance fighters. Plus itd be hard to control bug of a population

US because of geographic isolation. Ocean on both sides, allies to the north and south (kinda, mexico/central america are more like rowdy neighbors)

Nah mate, Chinese are push overs.

Russia

Hey new fag the EU isent a country

>the EU's leaders are supporting the invasion of their own soil

that leaves two

Im not even russian and i second this

Come on eurofags we all know youre just one big ole circle jerk over there

US... we ain't no pushovers

ONE BIG FUCKING HUGBOX OF LOVE AND MUSLIMS. DONT YA JUST LOVE IT EUROFAGS!!!

European Union =\= Country
Hence *Union*

this

usa

The United States without a question.

>implying sand niggers give a shit about the distinction

I'd like to say USA but with all the cucks and the stupid moves from its gov idk. USA would be harder than the EU. The EU is getting overran as is with all that peace bullshit, not that I'm against peace just I'm not for being so peaceful I'd take it in the ass.

Easiest would be the EU
Hardest id say Russia, then China

are you that stupid that u think EU are a country?

So OP is a dumbass that didn't state something like sovern area, so what. If you had half a brain you could over look the stupidity and contribute something useful. But this is b and your a summerfag so...

+ I dint have enough info to say where China is in that ranking but it wouldn't surprise me for them to be harder than the USA.

With which tactics?
Choose the right one, which ever that may be, and all of them.

Not if you allow a lot of "immigrants" in, who some of turn out to be sleepers.

Also, look at what the Jews did, it worked really well. They control most of the USAs media.

Probably in the modern sense: where you destroy the fighting capacity of the national army, then occupy with a bit of massacring here and there but careful and not where cameras can see and with a general aim towards counterinsurgency and "nation-building". One country seeks to replace the administration of ones country with its own. Y'know, modern pussyfooting.