I had a vasectomy about two months back and I'm finally healed up...

I had a vasectomy about two months back and I'm finally healed up. The only odd thing is I can feel a little bump on either side of my testicles in the place they cut and sewed up my vas deferns. Still a bit sensitive but overall the surgery went well.

Anyone else on Sup Forums been "fixed" so to speak? I wanted it since I was 16 but I had to wait until I was 25. Quite happy with the results.

tl;dr - Vasectomy stories.

why would you get snipped? not like you can get your boyfriend pregnant anyways, faggot.

What, you didn't know you can take a pill and get a guy butt-pregnant? Keep up with medicine.

man. I've been out of the loop. I should medicine more.

but for real, why would you get snipped?

At least you were smarter than I. Had sex about three days after, that shit was sore the next day.

I got snipped because I like to creampie bitches without consequence. Not op btw

not him but i cant see a reason why not to?

why would you ever bring a kid into this world unless you were born to be a dad or want to torture youself physically emotionally and finacially in social vaccuum for about 18 years

get snipped no kids no problem and you still get to make a big mess ;)

valid

I'm a dad, so I just look at it differently.

My father had it done about 2 years before I was born. Guess you could see it was a bit of a waste of money

Greatest and Cheapest thing I ever saved my money for OP.

Any man who doesn't doesn't get his balls cut is just waiting for some bitch to take half his shit.

i guess so, ive never had any urge or intention to go through with creating another human

Yeah, then in makes sense for you. the thought of having my nuts cut makes them hurt.

had it done 4 years ago. No problems, no worries. No kids either.

Peace of mind is a hell of a thing.

I always wanted kids, my girlfriend got pregnant and then she miscarried. She decided to break up with me the same day. Then I had a really bad car accident and realized I don't want to live life worrying about alimony or getting up early every day. I got married to a woman who also does not want kids. We travel often and our 3 year anniversary is coming up. Busting inside someone you love is very satisfying especially with 0 risk of pregnancy

1. quarter of a million dollars: the average cost to raise one child to age 18.
2. regarding the time-value of the aforementioned 250K USD, that comes to approximately 2-2.5 million dollars you don't get to have if you retire.
3. once that baby shows up, your life is over. The number of times you get to see your friends each week goes to practically zero.
4. babies fucking suck. eat, shit, cry, sleep, and who the fuck knows why she's crying now. what does this crying mean? oh, now she's puking everywhere. I'm not sick, but i have to take a sick day? kden.
5. what do you mean by hobby? oh, you mean that thing i used to do with my free time? free time isn't something i get anymore.

you're a parent until the day that child dies. That's why you would get snipped.

I'm not talking about MGTOW or something like that. I'm talking about the absolute loss of freedom.

well, besides the money thing (not a big deal to me) kids are dope. being a father is an amazing thing and if given a second chance, I'd do it again. You'll probably call bullshit, and that's fine, but I'm cool with it. I can see how someone in your position could see it the other way and not want it. Now I know why op posted.

I have epilepsy, anxiety disorders, and a genetic disorder with a high likelihood of passing on. Also prevents a woman from claiming I impregnated her.

same boat as you op... probably my best choice. got it at 22, no kids. i have trouble with it in the same area, a little tender on the wiring.

no stories really. 27. thinking about visiting another country, cos i can.

sorry to hear that man

Yeah, it's a pain. Can't drive anymore, much less hold an infant when I have no seizure auras before they occur.

To be fair, I never wanted children. I cared greatly for my ex's son but I didn't have to parent him, just played games and showed him minecraft.

Also for anyone wondering, the procedure itself didn't hurt at all other than an initial injection of numbing lidocaine.

ITT: people who intentionally miss out on life's greatest happiness and purpose.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

The one down side was I wasn't able to provide a follow-up semen sample to test to make sure all went well. I just can't get off in a doctors office.

I bought a vasectomy kit off amazon that FDA approved so you can test at home and determine that you're sterile.

>Also prevents a woman from claiming I impregnated her.

There's like a 11% chance of failure (meaning the girl gets pregnant) for 2 years after your vasectomy. Just a heads up.

What was your out of pocket cost for the procedure?

Thanks, I haven't climaxed in over 18 months before the procedure so I should be okay. The body produces sperm anti-bodies after several months. I plan on waiting another 6 - 12 months.

It cost $1200 (though I went to a clinic that was surprisingly expensive and I didn't know, average is closer to $700) after insurance I paid $35 for the consultation and $80 co-pay for the procedure.

Also, my understanding is planned parenthood will do it for free or nearly-free. I just happened to have a psychiatrist married to a urologist.

>TFW you realize why westerncucks always feel the need to invade and "civilize" third worlders.