I just had my first nightmare in years and i just don't want to be alone right now

I just had my first nightmare in years and i just don't want to be alone right now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg&list=LLA_ChyyjlmsxuZ1xQShVEJQ&index=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's ok OP , I'm here

I'm here for you OP.

Also fapping.

What was it?

i'm here too, we are with you OP

here to hold your hand bb

what was bout

Care to tell? Either way, hope you're alright.

What was it about OP?

Are you okay OP?

Op, please we are worried sick

It was kinda long. Hold up

we'll wait bb

Take your time, you're in shock OP

user reporting in, I'm here bruh

bumping with cute animals

Fight the demons together OP you can tell us

poor OP, wish would be ok

Cute animals thread to help Op get through such hard and challenging times

It's stupid, but i guess you guys can laugh and stuff. After all, I'm just a random guy you'll never hear from again.
>chilling alone in room. (Fancy house in dream) friend comes in who's known for mooching people's food a lot
>i get fed up with it and scream at him outside in a parking lot by house
>car drives up and hits him. Driver is obviously drunk.
>i step back and my mom drives up and says get in
>she drives me thorough a parking garage that's under construction. See all my other friends standing at a ledge
>there's rebar past the ledge and people are walking on it like a tightrope and laughing
>sometimes someone will fall and people laugh and joke about it
>i laugh too and climb on a bag of concrete and say "fuck i wish i was dead"
>mom agrees
>my best friend starts climbing on rebar, and grabs on to some sharp metal that was being used as a wall
>his hands start to rip apart and bleed
>he does a pullup and puts his chin on a piece of it
>his jaw and hands rip off and he falls
>wake up in tears

I'm sorry to burden you all with my bitching right now. Just kinda scared at what it might mean

Not OP, but since I've been a child I've had a reoccurring nightmare of being locked in a pink room watching my brother burn alive. It scares the living shit out of me. Haven't had the nightmare for about 2 years now. Honestly scared shitless it will happen tonight now that I've spoken about it for the first time.

>room looks like pic related, but pink

how close was your nightmare to this? youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg&list=LLA_ChyyjlmsxuZ1xQShVEJQ&index=11

i wish i had nightmares, i dont even dream at night

It's ok user, I wish you guys the best night of sleep :) in actually about to head off and have been having consistent nightmares for the past two years now. Hopefully tonight isn't too bad

I wish it was mine. Would've preferred spurdo to what happened

OP sorry to hear about the nightmare, I haven't had one since last year

yeah same here user i never have any dreams at all i read something online once that its like write down your dreams for a whole month and at the end you can dream every night and control them but have any ideas on how to dream more cause if i dont dream once i cant write shit down

I'm so sorry, man. That sounds horrible. I pray for you, user.

Hmm, maybe watch soemthing before bed? Or play a video beside you while you fall asleep?

Thanks guys. You're all alright people

It's actually okay. I mean it wakes me up sometimes, but it's nice to wake up and reminisce about them. Sometimes they're regular monster/spooky ghost/murder nightmares, but other items they're more cheating girlfriend, social anxiety type dreams.

You dont. Watching someone burn alive while not being able to do anything is horrible. You just sit there; emotionless. I cant do a single thing when I have these. It's pretty much sleep paralysis while you're in a nightmare already.

I heard it's easier to control your dreams if they're recurring, maybe give that a go? Try giving yourself signals throughout the day. Every couple minutes tap yourself to see if you're in a dream and eventually you'll start doing the same in your dreams automatically.

I apologize. I meant to reply to
I'm sorry user. I realize i sounded like a dick there.

Scuse me guys, (sorry, newfag here) but has Sup Forums ever been this nice to someone before? Like, this is the nicest, most caring Sup Forums thread I've seen so far. Very different from the others. How often does this stuff happen?

Sup Forums isn't just for heartless people. Look more and it's not too rare

Just by chance a bunch of people didn't feel like being an asshole, won't be surprised until someone come into the thread and spams it with gore soon.

Not terribly often, but if you post something relatable and sincere there's a chance people will be nice.

Depends really. Sup Forums isn't completely cancerous. You can find nice people in feels threads or generally uncommon threads like these