NIGGER HATE THREAD!

NIGGER HATE THREAD!

i got robbed by a nigger recently, didnt have the chance to even call the cops to catch that ape...

niggers have a better chance getting hurt in the "hood" then a kkk rally!

fuck BLM! im pissed at these fuckers, they never go away...

tear these baboons apart Sup Forumsrotherhood

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/pm/content/2016/s4424547.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol get rekt faggot

What kind of robbery?

There is no Sup Forumsrotherhood. Go back to Sup Forums hick.

Someone stole his anal virginity

>I got robbed
Fucking autocorrect, meant to type "I got raped by a nigger recently.", god damn it.

Makes sense. He does sound butthurt.

You deserved those trips. Kek.

We have a Sudanese problem here in Australia. Gang riots in the middle of major cities, gang rapes, bashings, machete attacks. The media refuses to say anything about it though because they scared of being labelled. It's totally fucked. At least the blacks in America have a right to be pissed, Aussie blacks are given the exact same opportunity, plus more, as everybody else in the country.

Happy Halloween!

Fake and gay. Like your dad's boi-pussy.

Nigger Lover!

At least some Sudanese figures like Deng Adut are willing to talk facts on the matter. I've read some of his views. I'm not Aussie so I wouldn't know the full story. I take it guys like him don't get much of a podium?

abc.net.au/pm/content/2016/s4424547.htm

Meant for

>At least the blacks in America have a right to be pissed
The fuck is this bullshit? Slavery ended in 1865. They've been giving preferential treatment and handouts to blacks since the 1960s. They have made no attempt to better themselves. The Mexican invaders have been here less time and have accomplished more with it.

Niggers gonna nig, my friend... not much can be done about it. Those fucking coons are taking over everything. Sadly, the KKK can't do shit about it anymore. I miss the old days when we could go out and string a nigger up... back when they were afraid of us.

I'm so sick of these Donald Trump threads. Sup Forums is cancer now a days. I miss it when it had all the trap/sissy boi/shota/look how small my dick is/i sucked some dude off on craigslist threads. Those were the good ol days.
DOWN WITH TRUMP!!

fucking samefag
who is paying you?

Stuff like that doesn't get published on big media outlets. Plus, a lot of the ones causing trouble were born here and you can't deport them. The older men are hardworking, professional people. It's just the males aged between 10-35 that are total fucked and will continue to fuck inner city suburbs unless action is taken.

The blacks are being run out of their neighborhoods in Southern California by the Hispanics. And Hispanics are buying houses and actually fixing them up and cleaning the neighborhoods up. The Blacks are migrating out of Southern California into more rural areas which are causing problems because the whites in the wealthy communities don't want them there.

I'm not arguing the finer details but, if we're talking numbers alone, then 50 years of affirmative action can't really come close to amending the wrongs. The first slave ship from Africa landed in the US in 1619. So, that's almost quarter of a millennium of whites enslaving blacks, followed by just over half a century of unequal rights and lower-class citizenship. 50 years of good shit doesn't really equate to the bad shit.

Again, I'm not arguing politics or social issues. That's all up for debate and I have no interest. But the numbers are there.

>who is paying you?
Hillary...why you ask?

That tends to be the case. For example the big one in Europe is obviously Muslims. But older generations who came here around the 70s or 80s are always pretty hard-working, socially conservative people. It's their kids who start the bullshit - usually to their dismay.

i hate shitskins

true

Kek. People don't care about your petty, narcissistic bullshit so it must be a big samefag conspiracy. I mean, how could people not care about your life or opinions? That would be impossible, wouldn't it?

oh, ok
fuck all semites and niggers
also, women are mostly whores and cannot live their lives alone

you better click that shit jigaboo-coon

Green text the story, please.

88 keks!

Fucking zinged that baby; showed her who's boss. One of the proudest moments in white history (in my opinion).

fuck you m8.

The "good ol days" you long for are the days we anesthetized ourselves in order to escape a world we felt we couldn't change. Those days are done.

when you find the ape make him bite the curb

*than

please read a book

>Be me
>Walking down street
>Nigger approaches
>Says, "Hey, mane, you got the time?"
>I know what he's saying
>Start weeping as I remove my watch
>Hand it to him
>He chimps, "What you doing, mane?"
>I pull down my pants and present my pale, acne-ridden cheeks to him
>I say, "F-f-f-fucking s-stupid n-n-nigger. Egypt w-w-wasn't black"
>He looks confused
>Kek dumb nigger learn Englihs
>He says, in his native Negro tongue, "Are you alright, man? You want me to phone someone to pick you up?"
>I know what he's saying
>Hand him my phone
>"What you doing? You want me to call you a cab?"
>I know what he's saying
>Hand over my wallet
>Scuttle away out of that AIDS ghetto, with my pants and crusty boxers at my ankles
>Weeping
>Dumb nigger shouts, "Hey, mane, you forgot your shit!"
>Waves my phone, wallet and watch at me
>Taunting with the spoils of nigging
>"Y-you..t-t-too", I shout through the tears

What can I say? Niggers gonna nig. He may have got all my stuff, and my dignity but he'll never get my whitepride.jpeg

you a bitch if you dont like trump

14/88

Terrible shoop. Trump's hands are not that big. Other than that, it looks realistic.

>Nigger and a white girl at a bar
>Girl flirting with nig nog
>"Do you want a blowjob?" She asks
>Nigger punches her out
> Bartender looks appalled. "What did she say?"
>DinduNuffin says "I dunno. Something about a job

I only found this website looking for nudes of young girls, but here is my story of murder and death.
When I was a cop, I would make sure to kill at LEAST 2 niggers a month in much subtler ways than bullets at traffic stops.

I mean first off, 2 is a lucky number, but not so high as to draw suspicion.

Now you may be thinking "Liar, you couldn't do that cuz you'd get fired!"

Well you'd be wrong kids, and this old flatfoot is here to lace you with strategies to take down wild animals.

What I used to do when I was on the force was scrape the corrosion of my patrol cars battery with my pocket knife at start of watch.

You know the white or green flaky crust that builds up around the leads? I'd just put it in a little paper I would fold up.

Then I'd start my night patrol. Now this was Oakland back in the early 80's and Heroin and coke were both huge, and crack hadn't been there yet.

By 1-2am I'd eventually roll up on some dope fiends with a bags full of coke or heroin. I'd pocket the dope and give the piece of shits a warning.

Then I'd pull over somewhere else and put some leather gloves on and make a few hot shots up.

I'd take the battery acid gunk and rub it into the ball if it was heron, or just dump it into the bag and shake it if it was coke.

Then I'd drive down to the 20's or Sobrante Park or West Oakland BART station and toss the "hot" baggies onto the sidewalks in front of the usual drug spots at the end of my shift.

Sometimes I'd wait and watch from a distance to see who picked it up. Sometimes I'd leave as fast as I could filled with glee.

By that time I was already back at home, listening to the emergency response on my scanner.

You could easily hotshot 3 pavement apes a month without raising suspicions.

Those were the days.

buy some guns

Love you too, grandpa.

top kek, m8

I can't. The state won't allow it due to my severe clinical retardation.

Good movie 8/8

10/10 post!

If only this wasn't bullshit.

you know what goes good on BLM pancakes?
>white privilege

b9 was gr9 9/9 m9

What?

The only people that have ever oppressed blacks are blacks.

heil !

Hey everyone, LISTEN UP!

There's a #blackboysbreaktheinternet hashtag trending on twitter right now. Let's all spam it with racist shit to piss off the niggers and sjws!

I don't get it.
Michael Jackson had the same disease but he got cured right?
Is the treatment so expensive that only he could afford it or is it cause Murrica has no health insurence?

Cool idea! Then after that we can go down to my basement and play Hotwheels. My mom made cookies and punch!

Micheal Jackson is a special case. He just ended up making too many accomplishments through hard work and determination. His body couldn't handle the confusion and had to adapt in order to survive.

hang on and i'll help...

My Dad says I can't go....

i hope this is fake, wtf

Aww. But you have the best Hotwheels. Mine are all shitty and they used to be my big brother's.

God, why did he have to be a cuck... Literally the only thing about him I hated about this man...

There is zero proof of this.

Same. The only thing I hated about him only was that I hated the only thing about him that I hated. Literally.