Home screen rate thread. Go

Home screen rate thread. Go.

Switched the pictures from Lock to Home and Home to Lock.

Seems kind of bare

Sprint/10

Isn't there a 4x1 pandora widget that does the exact same thing?

Implying it matters on any important level
>autist

Check em

What launcher

Which launcher is this?

Simple

Your home screens are clunky and crowded.

I've been trying to fix mine. What launcher is this?

I custom made one using apex. Downloaded a bunch of icon packs till I found what I liked. And went from there also gradient background app.

Sexy and clean as fuck right?

Nova

Thanks user, you are not a faggot

I love it. I'll have to make something like it.

calculator app in "education"
10/10

I should root my phone for a custom launcher

Your homescreen is cluttered compared to mine...

:)

Wtf are you talking about?
I have a minimalist setup going on

iFag

Hey buddy from ic!

I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!

Do you not realize that's just fucking weird?
Like on average everyday standards that's just odd.
If we met in person, and I asked to borrow your phone, and saw that I would think there's something up with you

>laughing at all these poorfag android users with there 2 megapixel cameras and ugly designs

What else would you need from a smart phone? If you want something else then use your computer.

Their

Trips have spoken

IC? Sorry m8 but you have the wrong person. I just recently made my wallpaper this.

and your Homescreen is cluttered compared to mine

Exactly a phone shouldn't be some high tech modded out tech machine, androids are the vapes of the phone world

Eh not really clean though. Your fonts are all different nothing is symmetrical, your background image is lower resolution, your icons look wierd next to your clock because the clock had a drip shadow and the icons don't and the top 1/4 of your screen looks super cluttered because of all the juxtaposition

If you look up what an android camera's mega pixels actually are, you would know that they are the same as IPhones. Also, tests were done to compare the newest IPhone and Android cameras and many places have found that the android camera is actually somewhat better. And with androids, I can actually change my apps and do whatever I want, I can make my app icon whatever picture I want with an app, IPhones are forced to all look the same. So yes please say more uneducated and biased opinions about how "IPhones are so great".

I'm not OP

hhhh

Yeaaaa... But no. My front facing camera is better than your main camera. LG g3 master race. All about that 1.8 aperture bro

If you met me and asked to borrow my phone I'd think you were weird for not having your own and say no sorry it's off

I understand having a customizable PC where u can do a bunch of nodding but a fucking phone? What else does your faggot ass need other than calling and texting and music? You wanna turn ur ugly ass phone into your personal little neat off machine go ahead dude.

I want my phones appearance to be asceticly pleasing

>phone died
>phone broke
>phone stolen
You're a cunt.

Jelly of my minimalism? Hit home to launch app drawer. Also have gesture shortcuts

Lmao people might think youre into furries but you just like digimon

And so it comes full circle, iPhone users start claiming the inability to customize their phones is actually a "feature." I'll be damned

Aesthetics. I want to look at my phone and see clean lines. Simplicity. Not goofy looking iPhone icons and fonts.. I'm btw

I like this a lot. The Moto X Pure is also a great phone

Interesting to note this and the other iPhone screenshot I've seen so far are the only ones with a decent battery charge left

1/3

>With an app
Why should the look of your phone matter so much, again, where's your computer? A phone is for talking.

2/3

3/3

Applel shills fuck off.

I'm a boring guy.

>inb4 Apple fag

7/10 kinda plain
8/10 neat
9/10 radical
5/10 simplistic
6/10
7/10
8/10 nice
meh/10
8/10
4/10 what the fug
9/10 i love it
3/10
furryfag/10 kys
3/10 why a bird?
7/10 weeb
8/10
6/10

You android fags will never know what it's like to browse tumblr with your god tier iPhone with Retina display

Can u guys post the original pics?

>Retina display

The Samsung Galagy Note 5 has 1920x1080 resolution, some LG's have 1440p displays. Fuck off with your bendable low battery life unadjustable pieces of "art".

What lg has 1440p?

>retina display
Your phone has a lower pixel density than most Android devices in its price range. What's it like still using a dual core processor and 1GB of RAM?

I'm a teenage girl and I like cute things, that's why I want to customize my phone. I don't own a computer and even if I did I don't like using them.

Nice BG. Mind sharing original image?

Again, I am a teenage girl and I also don't own a computer so my phone is all I have and I want it to be personalized and cute.

I don't even watch anime though

Nice dubs but you must be 18 years or older to post here.

Not op but I found it

I am 18, still a teenager, still a girl

Thanks, nonfaggot.

Have some tits.

Tits with timestamp Sup Forumsitch.

This is a home screen rate thread, I'm not doing that, I actually have some dignity and am not just a Sup Forums whore.

iPhone user here.

I miss the pitch blacks that the amoled display my Samsung note 3 had. I wish they made monitors with that quality tech.

There are rules here, newfag. Tits or GTFO is one of them.

captcha trains.

>not a whore
>"I'm a teenage girl"
If you aren't a whore why bring up your gender. No one else here has. 4/10 made me reply.

Haha thanks man

YOU
NEED
TO
LOOK
HERE
LGG3 its a dinosaur now. but notice the 1440x2560.. ffs

6/10

Okay, bye

Bow down to the master of technology.

Leave, fag. This isn't facebook. This isn't reddit. This isn't tumblr. Kill yourself now.

Why are you implying I'm a whore just because I said I was a teenage girl. Those are descriptions words to describe what I am. But I have to leave now since I won't post tits for gross people.

kthxbai

Fuck off already summerfag.

Here m8s

Rate me anons