Hey guys, let's talk about Salvia. I heard it is leagal in the us, and gives you a crazy visual 5 minute trip

Hey guys, let's talk about Salvia. I heard it is leagal in the us, and gives you a crazy visual 5 minute trip.
Now what I'm wondering is how addictive is it? Where is the best place to buy it if it's actually legal? Any other tips for while smoking it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1frGeg9anQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit drug. Don't fucking bother.

my salvia vid
youtube.com/watch?v=1frGeg9anQ0

Salvia is fucking INSANE. I've done it about 10 times, maybe a little less. Every time I took it, I forgot I had taken a drug. In fact, I didn't even know what the concept of "drug" was anymore. I would also always get up and move around, despite telling myself to sit still before smoking it.

It can be really freaky and intense. It basically warps you to another kind of reality. Totally bizarre drug. I can't honestly recommend it, but it hasn't harmed me.

A sitter may be helpful. Be careful not to break your bong if you're smoking out of one.

last times i did salvia nothing happened, but the first times i did it were fuckin crazy
when i did it with people it was terrible, but alone:good

it's really shit (that's why it's not illegal)

It's not a pleasant trip. It's just extremely confusing. I remember it feeling kind of icky physically, too. With that said, it's an absolutely fucking hilarious thing to do to yourself. I'd recommend it once just for the experience, but I doubt you'll be rushing for more or anything.

>that's why it's not illegal
Are you Murrican? I thought they did finally make it illegal here...

It's a pretty serious trip. Make sure you have a babysitter. Once smoked, there is no going back, your in it until it's over.

You can buy it at just about any decent head shop. I suggest you start with 40x just to get a feel. If you like it then you can up the power.

If you want to get high, smoke something to get high. There is better stuff

most states have outlawed it at this point. once something gets popular, they outlaw it. i never did it but i had the fun experience of watching every one of my roommates do it one by one. two of them just blanked out about 10 seconds after hitting it. i mean, one of them just fell the fuck down. after that, alot of crawling around and trying to re-learn how to make words. as they slowly come back to reality, they start to remember what reality is. it really is a 5 minute blast of insanity. i have never heard of anyone getting addicted to it. i think its just too short and intense. get a badass extract if its legal where you are, and go to town. i dont fuck with shit like that, but everyone i know that likes psychedelics, fucking loved it.

tbh i haven't kept up with the laws since i tried it like 10 years ago, i'm from australia, it probably is illegal now though

If 90% of the bullshit found in modern art museums can be called "art", this definitely qualifies.
This would sound great put to a low, drony, atmospheric rhythm.

Dunno how it's legal, don't worry about it being addictive you won't want to do often. Depends how strong of shit you get, the weak stuff just makes you laugh for no reason for like 5 mins.

The hard stuff it's a trip, like watching yourself in a movie

Tried it once and I had some mild imagination of an ancient city in India where craft fairs took place weekly outside a sacred temple.
It's been banned here ever since the Tories passed a new law which bans almost all "psychoactive" substances.

i doubt youll get addicted. its pretty intense, its not a terrible feeling but its not euphoric. its more like completely forgetting who you are or that you were a person, falling through the rabbit hole, coming out drooling kind of high.

this

Got curious and looked it up on Wikipedia.
>Salvia divinorum is considered a Schedule 9 prohibited plant in Australia under the Poisons Standard (October 2015).[135] A schedule 9 drug is outlined in the Poisons Act 1964 as "Substances which may be abused or misused, the manufacture, possession, sale or use of which should be prohibited by law except when required for medical or scientific research, or for analytical, teaching or training purposes with approval of the CEO."
You'd have a better idea than I what that means in Australian legal terms. As for Murrica, it is not federally illegal but some states have made it illegal, including my home state of Alabama. So that must have been what I remember hearing. I'm in Washington now though, where it is evidently still legal.

I tried it when it was still legal in Ohio (isn't anymore). Me and some friends just walked into a head shop and bought some. We smoked it out of a bong and everyone said you need a butane lighter because it needs to burn really hot to release the effects. I had a pretty crazy 5 minute trip that was a lot of fun. Would recommend. As far as I can tell it's not very addicting at all.

I think that means since oct 2015 it has been banned completely

The first time I did it I smoked it out of a big Arizona tea can, like...a lot of it..cleared it and held it for about 20-30 seconds. The moment I exhaled it fucking punched me in the face. I stood up, immediately fell to the ground and rolled down a hill in my backyard unable to control any of my limbs and by that time it was game over man....game over.
I imagined I fell off a mountain face and was freaking out in my head. My buddy helped me up and that's the last time I did it. Came out of the trip in about 5 minutes, freaky as shit but it was kinda fun

So basically it's one of the craziest hallucinogenic I have tried. People who tell you it's shit haven't experienced it properly, shrooms and acid warp reality and make you think differently about objects, colours and sounds Salvia completely melts away reality and puts you somewhere else, whenever I trip on Salvia nothing around me is the same and closed eye trips are fucking mind blowing I always seem to nearing the end of my trip have a image or kind of gif play back which is normally a memory from a time when I was too young to remember, like when I was 3 years old which is crazy. I haven't had a bad trip before so I couldn't really comment but just expect it to last around 10 minutes and to come around afterwards a bit sweaty light it with a torch lighter salvinorum A or B or both I can't remember have a really high burning temperature best achieved with a blow torch style lighter :)