I did that a couple of times when I was younger. Feels warm

/thread

Not gay if im the one getting my dick sucked

Ooof taht paradoxxx

But u sucked your own dick I assume ?

You're right, but if you suck one cock, everyone calls you a cocksucker

Yes.

SeeProof of your homosexuality

Well incest is worse. You technically fucked your mom when you were inside her as a baby. Where as I was grown in a test tube. Got em.

what does it taste like? ugh

I tried really hard not to taste it, but its not like you would throw up from the taste. Imagine salt water but not as salty and a little more thick and warm.

sounds disgusting

Do you have the urge to try someone else's dick?

Dont know until you try

Wasnt a thought until you said it, and no.

How much preparation went into this? Would you recommend any stretches I could do? And what position is it easiest?

XD. Not much preparation really. Not telling you to go hurt yourself trying to give yourself a bj but make sure you're at least somewhat flexible. Maybe some toe reaches. I was fapping and thought, hm. .can I suck my dick. So I lowered my head and tried, but couldn't reach. So instead I layed down and raised my legs, bringing my thighs to the sides of my head and opened the hatch. I can get a few inches in and suck some. I never thought id be able to but its interesting. Im about 6 inches and fit.

Nevermind about the toe reaches that advice is totally irrelevant to the position you will be in. I just thought off the top of my head. Lol. Idk man you seem so serious about it