White people around the world

White people around the world.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS MEXICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

el mehicANO

Why is North Mexico whiter than Central and South Mexico?

There was barely any natives there because it's desert, it was populated by the government importing Europeans.

>spain
>italy
>greece
>white

Spain is white.

He edits the maps himself based on his own especulation and intentionally ignoring the parts he doesn't want to read

>Germany
>white
>T*rkey
>white
>S*ria
>white
lol k

>Spain
>Something to do with yuropoors

Kek. We are iberian not """"""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""

How is Spain not white desu?

We are not. Did you listen that? You were conquered by an african nation. How do you feel about it?

>he actually thinks those people are white
you can't make this up

>anywhere in Mexico
>white

>portugal
>white

pls delete

>light skin
>light hair
>European facial structure

Am I missing something?

Sorry no whites here. They all moved to Spain and Thailand.

It's time to unveil the fruits of my autism

MASHALLAH

THE BERBER CALIPHATE STILL LIVES

S-SOMEONE POST THE SCHIZO WARNING

I would unironically both the maya and the zoque in that pic

Only Mixteca, Raramuri and Otomi look full native, Huasteca and Zapoteca are blacked, the rest look part European, Yaki, Cora and Zoke look like tanned Europeans. Interesting.

The Zoque is likely whiter than the average Chilean or Peruvian desu.

This is not well done, how can Nigeria be as white as Bolivia and South Korea?

White people around the world

Italy should be grey as well

>kid in the red sanse hoodie
hnnnnnnnnnnnng

sorry
europeans=whites

>us
>filthy whites

stop oppressing me

It's pretty nice, but it could be improved. The autism in me is not ok with the proportion (I don't know how to call it) they are not perfectly inside the black squares.

>slavs
>white

I was very careful in vetting these and choosing women who displayed overwhelmingly Amerindian traits, in some cases this was difficult, the Cucapá is one of the more numerous tribes in Baja and numbers less than 300 individuals. The Yaqui I had to grab from the Arizona Pascua Yaqui (they're descendants of Mexicans from Sonora/Sinaloa so phenotypically the same) as most pics from Mexico I've got have too obvious European features, the Cora (pictured) and the Zoque may have something like a mestizo grandfather but they do look as women you would consider Amerindian in Mexico without any controversy. As for the Zapoteca and Huasteca they're within the range of how dark skinned some Amerindian tribes may be, Oaxaca and Veracruz are certainly the home of some extreme outliers in this respect although the highland Tarahumara (there's two very distinctive groups) are probably the naturally darker skinned of all Mexican Amerindians.

This was meant to highlight Mexico's diversity, the Seri and the Tzotzil are as far apart from each other genetically as Western Europeans are from East Asians.

Personally I like tzotzil the best but I t6hink objectively it's Seris and Mixtecas that produce the most beautiful women, obviously I went through a lot of pics putting this together.

Thx man, I see what you mean but it was a klot of extra work already and I was more concerned with trying to fit as many as I could in a reasonably sized map while keeping each group roughly within their range, as it is the Otomí ended a little farther north than I would have liked which is the reason I had to droip Zacatecos from the pic, the real mess was further south, I wasn't happy leaving Mixes out but I had to choose the more representative groups.

>acre
>white

Yeah I understand, trying to perfectly fit pics into squares is a bitch. I know because I've done it before. If you don't have photoshop you could try to download paint.net, it's free and it's pretty good, it makes things like that way easier.

see

>I was very careful in vetting these and choosing women who displayed overwhelmingly Amerindian traits

And still you couldn't find full native people for the most part, what does that tell you?

thx man, I use the WIN 10 paint and Inkscape for the finer work, this was just a half afternoon I spent on trying to debunk the idea Amerindians are ugly.

Problem with these type of projects is knowing when to quit, as fixing it would probably mean going into a bigger map and adding more tribes (which is a bitch when it comes to gathering source material) and then you have this empty spaces you somehow want to fix (the northeast where tribes got asimilated into extinction and Baja are troublesome) so I'm taking a break on this one project for the time being and just trying to collect pics every now and then.

Keep in mind the problem is also there's no such thing as ethnographic types so variation (pictued) and misidentification within a single group make it hard as well (Seris get mislabeled as Yaqui and Tarahumara a lot for instance) so the map I would like to make, showing gradual transitioning from one region to the other is near imposible, and even simplified versions end up complicating themselves so to speak, I started this one trying to do just 6-8 groups and ended up with 16.

For mental sanity's sake better walk away from this for the moment, although I think this particular map isn't bad, it does provide an at a glance reference for roughly how people look in different parts of the country which for obvious reasons you'll never find a profesional wasting their time on.

Jesus christ who fucking cares, are there not enough 'muh country is white' threads? Statistically most of you have at least one friend that isn't white and only care about whiteness when you're on Sup Forums

>which is a bitch when it comes to gathering source material
lol I am the guy who has tons of pics of Mexican food, cities and landscapes, and fuck does it take time to gather pictures. I'm also trying to gather pictures of art, flora and fauna, but it's going to be a long way. I take it as a past time for when I'm bored and I don't have anything better to do.
I saved your picture btw.

At least half are uncontroversially full native, plus a lot of full blooded natives simply consider themselves Mexicans (implying mestizos) which keeps them out of being specifically identified. And this is not getting into Amerindian-Amerindian mixes. Roughly a third of Mexicans (in my own estimation) look like the people in my map, that is either the same as full blooded native or pretty close to that, with a further third having some obvious Amerindians traits or features, that leaves only one third of the country looking mostly white of which only around half would "count" in terms of ancestry and even less would self identify as such. This would be consistent with all the data available for Mexico's composition that I've seen. Also keep in mind I'm specifically cherrypicking women here, if I went for the stereotyped old beaten down look I'd have no problems finding lots of pics of people no one would suggest have any "white" in them.

I do realize you're a sociopath and beyong being reasoned with but I do want to make the point stand.

Cool man, I enjoy your dumps, I often tend to be the other guy posting although my collection isn't quite as good as yours, if I remember correctly you gave me a good white mole pic.

yeah, that why we are turning this into an Amerindian thread which is a lot better than just giving Mexico is white guy free run with his shit.

You don't even know what a full native looks like baka.

by all means educate me

Hey, I too am paranoid, what's wrong with it?

sad desu

god the acoustics in there must suck

>uruguay
>white

well memed friend

The southern half of Spain isn't white, Valencia included.

Full amerindians look mongoloid/asian like pic related. Girl on the right might have an European grandfather.

Yeah what??

Fixed

and the girls I posted and do not? They all have epicanthic folds, point to one that doesn't here Also, you could have gone for better looking people not making funny faces, nevermind you shouldn't fucking post children on this site

>new zealand
>white
if you're going to meme at least do it right

This ones are amerindian, this one is a mestiza, how can you not see the differences?

read the text underneath I covered that some may have some small degree of Euro ancestry buit overwhelming Amerindian traits which she does, if you're going to nitpick make your own fucking map, that woman would be considered Amerindian in Mexico and she's certainly dressed as one, no one but a meme racist is going to care that she maybe has a mestizo grandfather.

>Costa Rica
central valley only, caribbean cooast is full of niggers
Mexico tho is someway white in DF in some cases, don't believe in the rest of it, north mexico is defenetly not white

at least spain expulsed kebab while the rest of europe was to busy fighting imaginary dragons and leting byzantium fall

helping even, not letting. "Christendom" and "Europe" are just romantic fantasies, the truth is that European Christians could ally with Muslims against other European Christians if they thought it was in their interest

Good and informative thread
Bump

>small amount

Most of your examples are in the 25% -50% range.

There's "someway white" places in Monterrey, Guadalajara and Puebla although Mexico city as a whole (as in being mostly non white) is representative of the country.

Northern Mexico has become something of a meme in this board, the thing is it gnores all major cities, particularly at or near the border, have grown mostly on migration from the south and that the rest is very sparsely populated, that aside a godd half of the people originating in the region (as in pre mid 20th century) are white, light colored eyes are not uncommon in Sinaloa.

Obviously, and I do want to make this abundantly clear, Mexico as a whole is not white, there's something like an estimated 20 million white people in the country but for a nation of around 130 million that's far from significant, eg there's more Mexicans in the US than there's whites in Mexico. Having said that it isn't nothing either, add the light skinned/European looking mestizos and there actually are more than a few someway white places in the country, including a surprising number of impoverished people for all the talk about the order of things in Latin America.

No, most of them aren't, point to specific ones. Let me put this in clear terms any actual Mexican would understand, the Cora girl could easily pass for a chacha, I know it's mean but you would have to be ridiculously unfamiliar with Mexico to deny that. The guy in the hat behind her is what a mestizo (as in actually close to 50/50) would look like

Pictured is what a mestiza looks like, as in distinctively neither Euro or Amerindian

Through this thread you have exhibited a really twisted view of race, you think that people who are clearly mestizo are natives while being incapable of distinguish actual natives and believe that white Mexicans auch as pic related are mestizos, no one should take your views regarding the race of Mexicans seriously.

t. mexico is white guy

Mexico is white guy give it up, seriously, is the reason you think Mexico is white that you see the Cora girl I posted as a half white mestiza? Are you fucking serious? And we are talking ancestry and ethnicity here, race is just a meme? Girl I posted as mestiza is an actress, pictured is her in character as a working class girl, that right there is as close to the average Mexican as you get, that would be the qtie in working class Mexico. The only one delussional here is you and your twistyed views, from now on I know I can post obvious mestizas in your threads and have you discredit yourself claiming they're white.

Now I understand why you think Mexico is white, you mst be the real life el PeruANO

Do you unironically think that actress is full native?

Alright lad, you say that she and the Cora girl look the same and are natives whatever, lets suppose that you are right, but then you say that she looks average while natives are like 10% of the Mexican population, how can she look average and look like a minority at the same time? you make no sense.

Can you fucking read?
"Pictured is what a mestiza looks like"
"as close to the average Mexican as you get"

Yeah, I've seen you do the samefagging routine before, I was perfectly clear in that is a mestiza and has dominant Amerindian ancestry

there's not a single natural blonde in that pic

Only blonde people are white?

You are missing the point totally: The amerindian and the mestiza look the same, are you crazy?

Clear epicanthine folds in the Amerindian not present in the mestiza, little prominent nasal bridge in the Amerindian (same as in east Asians) clearly elevated in the mestiza, thin eyebrows in the Amerindian, strongly marked in the mestiza (European trait) rounded brachycepahlic face in the Amerindiuan, pronounced dolichocephaly in the mestiza. wavy hair in the mestiza, straight in the Amerindian

>look the same
How exactly? Even on skin tone the Amerindian is darker even tho she looks pale and the light in the pic is hitting her straight on, or do you think all "brown" people look the same you dumb fuck?

I hate going into stormfag style details but apparently you can't fucking tell the difference

They aren't identical but the similarities are striking, they have way more in common with each other than they have with which are actual amerindians. Considering what an expert you are in phenotypes you must be capable of seeing it.

>Trying to use his own arguments against him

It's useless bro, he is the worst case of selective perception I've seen, no matter how much you put it on his face he won't admit seeing it.

I singled out significant phenotypical differences, you have refuted none and have presented no similarities, they look alike how? Dark eyes and hair?

As usual I'll have to ask you prove you're not samefagging
>inb4 you won't

The only real difference is the pronounced chin as she has a round face and an epicantic fold though not as prominent, she might be 37% white while your amerindian girl is 25% white, by no means a "full amerind" as the seri people you posted before.

IKR the guy is a serious case, he hasn't yet realised that he currently has a completely opposite instance to the one he had when he started posting, he kinda proves that brown autists are worse than white ones.

so you're telling me you can't see the nose bridge, skull shape, hair texture, eyebrows or compare skin tones but you can calculate percentage of ancestry regardless of the fact fraternal twins in Mexico may commonly lean towards different phenotypic traits?

Siquiera hablas algo de Español? de perdida te serviria para confirmar que no eres un proxy

And you still to prove you're not samefagging, my stance hasn't changed, I'm arguing mexico is not white and this is about the claim the map I posted is not on the 25%-50% range

Fixed it