m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkI5tg-MJE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

could you get back in the oven please?

יש כיוון בשרון?

משעמם לי

chimmy? fk outta here

Why do the mudslimes hate you so much?
You didn't crucify muhammad, did you?

Did your parents teach you that money is the most important thing in life or is it in your blood?

Where do you hide your Jew gold?

when are you going to stop pussy footing about and fix the middle east? nobody cares about oil any more

What is your plan to take down Europe?

>Why do muslims hate Jews?
Because Jews are everything Muslims are not.

Smart, successful, and not wallowing in mud huts raping 9-year olds and animals.

Also they got their shit pushed in multiple times when they lost wars and cowardly sneak attacks.

Are you in the gloomysmarties?

Why did you do 911?

What's your take on the new world order ?

Oh yeah Jews are everything Muslims are not. Fkn systemic peadophiles.

When are you gonna stop with the following bullshit?

> LGBT agenda
> anti-gun agenda
> middle-east terrorism agenda
> dinosaur hoax
> space agenda
> global warming lies
> N/S pole lies

Why are you answering questions for the goyim brother?

how was your day man?

Are Jews all just waiting for someone to choose them?

How do I score a hot jewess?

Why do you big nose faggots let the government of Israel speak for all Jewish people?

why do jewish people have such fragile digestive systems?

Nice trips

Jews aren't the chosen people. They are scum-shits that will get erradicated soon enough. They're at the top of the pyramid right now, but Humpty-Dumpty will soon fall and shatter.

When you said ask you anything, why don't you fucking answer?

Because the israeli government is the closest a bunch of jews can get to being decent people

It's not made up of bankers and doesn't support sand nigger immigration unlike leftists commie jews in Europe
it just wants to be left alone to kill uppity sand niggers

>implying Hitler did nothing wrong

What do you think of Israel?

Kikes are scum. Period. Brilliant mother fuckers, but still scum.

It's kinda hard to have a decent society when it's leaders are rabid, blood thirsty vermin. It creates an environment of hatred and bigotry which becomes their norm.

FUCK YOU KIKE. HITLER SHOULD WIPED YOU, AND THOSE HISIDIC FUCKS OFF THE PLANET

Heil Mein Fuhrer! Schlag ins Arsch Juden Negers!

Ver musen dër Juden ëst ROTTEN

Obviously he did, Jews still exist.

Juden müssen sterben

Right, that is why israel should just wipe out the palestinians

Kill yourself.

K... This post went to far lol

You only added to my point. You have the mind of a dirty, blood thirsty kike. Dirty rats like you make me cheer for the white supremacists and Hitler. Gas yourself faggot.

Why did you make Amy Schumer famous?

This. Palestinians have done nothing wrong.

Sie haben früher alle gelacht, diese Juden. Sie haben das für einen Spaß gehalten.
Sie lachen heute nicht mehr. Sie wissen, es ist ein blutiger Ernst geworden.

Do you guys really always carry gold on you as some sort of family heirloom?
Would you ever help a goyim if he was a better person than another fellow jew that you dont even know?

you only added to your own point.
All that oil money and muslim countries are nothing but corrupted third world countries whose only goal is to corrupt whatever they can get their hands on. Nothing would be lost if israel just wiped you off.

The sad part is that they probably won't have the balls and you will eventually drive them into the sea as you have been saying all along.

when you do and you come for my country (yes, I know europe is next) don't expect us to be anywhere near as nice

Best way to get a Jewish broad?

Just get them white girl wasted right?

>These posts are ANOTHER AUSCHWITZ, what a HOLOCAUST YOU FUCKING GOYIM. I bet you're not even inbred! #TeamHillary!

P.s. die for Israel.

What do you think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=UOyhwBHMgKA

there is literally nothing right with that sentence.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkI5tg-MJE8

Die Personifikation des Teufels als das Symbol des Bösen nimmt die Lebensformdes Juden

Do you miss your foreskin?

I stopped reading after
>All that oil money and muslim countries

nigga that shit don't got nothing to do with the fact that Israel kills thousands of innocent people every mutherfucking year! You zio groupies love to try and find an excuse for the apartheid, occupation, illegal settlements, murder of innocent...

>hurr we chosen tho.
>don't forget the Holocaust.
>gibe mony US. Moar monys
>EVERYTHING IS ANITSEMETIC
>you condemn Israel war crimes? ANTIMUTHAFUCKINGSEMETIC!!!!!!

fpbp

circumcision is an egyptian tradition. it's like, if the nazis started circumcision and jews followed it. the egyptians were much worse to the jews than the nazis and you blame them for starting the custom.

your parents either didn't circumcise you because they're retarded christian gang members who hate jews or they didn't want you to breed.

you fucks cum instantly. when the dickhead is always exposed it loses some sensitivity... i've jerked off with constant, consistent pleasure for OVER AN HOUR. over two hours on ecstacy with a rock hard dick without anything else but being totally stoned. you fucked have these pale dicks with pink dick heads and you can't handle 3 seconds of stimulation; not to mention the fucking disgusting cheese in your foreskin.

Are you practicing, or do yiu consider yourself a secular ethnic Jew?

Do you drink the blood of goy children?

That was just a nice way of saying that you are not scum because you are poor, you are just scum.

those "innocent people" just sent some more carlo gun carrying thugs to kill some kids. They throw rockets from schools and force the students to stay so they get killed during retaliation, dig tunnels, plant bombs and don't forget suicide bombings. Men, women, kids. What's the matter, you don't know how to make a trigger? no, of course you do. It is just so much better when you make civilized people scared of muslims.

as I said, too bad Israel has cold feet, it won't be that way when you come after us.

Cutfag detected. Go punch your parents in their face. They robbed you.

Do you even krav maga?

>dinosaur hoax

>Jewish
>People

Choose one.

thoughts?

/thread

Why don't just die for the good of the universe?