Unpopular opinion.
Only your most unpopular opinion. Let's hear em'

Mine. Adam Sandler is a GREAT actor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PI6HQYmVM7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UOyhwBHMgKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

world of warcraft has had a great influence causing inbreeding across europe

What is this Imgur? Fuck outta here faggot.

Your mom was a good fuck

Pooty Tang is one of the greatest films ever made

>The Babadook is a fantastic movie

Nazi's and fascism were the good guys

this is what real music is youtube.com/watch?v=PI6HQYmVM7Y

Limp Bizkit is amazing, and particularly great when you're having a bad day.

OP actually isn't a faggot

Modern internet negationism will impede progress

Star Wars episode 3 was the best out of them all.

shut up thonik

That's a popular opinion

Actually... it's good. For what it is.

His newest movie on Netflix is alright.

I like Hillary Clinton.

It isn't a popular opinion here.

I can live with slow internet.

OP was not a faggot.

Die.

I think Walmart is helpful to society.

*Adam Sandler was a great actor

Life is nice.

This. Back in the Billy Madison days he was fucking amazing.

Shut your whore mouth.

motherload of bait bro

" I AM LOUD AND DUMB WITH SOME PURPOSE."

CP is a great thing to have.

Those movies were funny as hell, come on now.

Blacks aren't human and their population should be culled to a manageable level. A few thousand at most. Nothing over 5000 would be humane. They should have their own natural habitat to live in. No one should be allowed to go there unless for scientific purposes and they shouldn't be allowed to leave except for scientific purposes.

I am not trolling, this is what needs to happen. If all the people of the world came together we could end the vast majority of crime, poverty, and disease by enacting this plan. There's literally nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Honestly, I believe this is the first necessary step towards world peace and prosperity.

I unironically like Linkin Park

I believe this is good music.
youtube.com/watch?v=UOyhwBHMgKA

I don't find taylor swift attractive in the slightest

In every day life
You aren't automatically entitled to anything you can only gain the entitlement to it by being a descent fucking human being

My other one that may count here
The immigrant crisis is indirectly cause by Hitler and to end it Europe has to either close borders(not gonna happen) or collapse and by proxy most of the world or Europe will face Islamification of its culture

I watched and liked every season of the Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Sup Forums is a wonderful place you can have freindly discussions with people online.

Just like a pain in the ass is a great pain

Aids was the best thing to happen to gays. Aids made people feel feels for them and hollywood to make them out to be better than everyone else.

That's my boy was great. The do over was great. Big daddy was perfect. I liked pixels. 50 first dates was touching. Grown ups 1 was funny. Wedding singer was a classic. Bulletproof, anger management, longest yard, airheads. Oghh and click.

He IS a GREAT actor.

jews are the reason, i dont have hair anymore!

I should be the one making the decisions. All of them. The rest of the world is so fucking stupid it depresses me.

I can do whatever I want and no one can stop me, the world is my playground.i see a thing I want?i take. Nice ass? I take. Made a good point? I take

You forgot Mr.deeds and Happy Gilmore

I hate ranch.

Your perception of the world is not automatically correct.

It's probably true.

You now have a 1 trillion dollar budget.
first 5 things you do?

Prove to me you're not a retarded faggot, and you could anything even close to as good as /me/

Star Wars episodes 1-3 were the best

There should be public dispensaries that give away free cyanide capsules so that anyone can easily just grab one and kill themself at any time.

Yea. Mr deeds for sure. And happy Gilmore / Billy Madison go without saying

The Beatles are not as great as everyone makes them out to be, honestly.

Hitler did something wrong

Clinton will make a better President than either Trump or Sanders.

Ouch.

pretty unpopular, since it's false

it's also a great use of the precious moments of your lifetime

Consensual incest should be legal.

Batman vs Superman was pretty much the same movie as Captain America civil war, just less cheesy

trips, dubs dubs
wth, lol?

whoa, 4343, not bad.

this post ends in a 4.

Who are The Beatles?

fuck

It is, in most of the US. Just not marriage.

fag, I'm waiting

I love the Nazi's.
Hilter did nothing wrong.
Young girls are hot.

I didn't say it was. I'm not infallible.

It's just that everyone else is so fucking dumb I'm the best choice by default.

define 'a 1 trillion dollar budget.' Is this money that just pops up from nowhere or is it in the sense that I'm now head of a government?

black people are not bad

>Pixels

too far, dude

There's billions of people on this planet, you really think that you are any more intelligent or any more significant than every other human?

From Wikipedia,
"In most states, sexual activity between a lineal ancestor and a lineal descendant (parent, grandparent with child or grandchild), siblings (brother-sister) and aunt-nephew, uncle-niece is penalized as incest."
Even if it's just sex, your still on the hook.

Hitler killed the most important Nazi leader in history though

The legal age for consensual sex should be lowered to 13.

Just because it's legal doesn't mean your sister wants to fuck you.

>This one doesn't go over well with Sup Forums
>Hacktivist Anonymous is not shit tier
>Still epic
>Still kinda skiddie
>Still fails a lot
>Yet, still epic

No, it shouldn't. Sixteen is an acceptable age, but even then I have doubts.
With experimenting teenagers it's acceptable, but I have a huge issue with a 40 year old man going after a thirteen year old.

You're right, that is unpopular.

There are more "stupid"/stupid than smart/"smart" people across the board. Even when speaking from a perspective that uses gradients to measure the worth of a human being in that manner. This is simply how things are, and no one will ever escape the banality of historically similar events occurring within lifetimes of each other.

is only as smart as they think they are, and if they were in control, they would fuck us all over in the long run, just like 57/62ths of everyone else, in series. I wouldn't even trust them to get me a glass of water without messing it up.

Countries whose people are close to 100% homogenous ethnic background are superior in every measurable way to "multicutural" countries.

Don't have one.
Wanna throw out anymore baseless accusations at an user?

>you really think that you are any more intelligent
yes

>any more significant than every other human?
no, which is a pity

Yeah OK, that's just fucking retarded

I agree 100%

Brock the rapist didn't really do anything THAAT bad and doesn't deserve to be banned from swimming

If you think you're the most intelligent human living right now, that just shows how unintelligent you really are.
Narcissism doesn't mean smart.

Religious people need to be put down. They are mentally diseased and it's tolerated because so many people share the same illness. A mass culling is the only way to fix the problem. INB4 Euphoric Hat Memes.

murica'/UK

your argument fails

On one hand I totally agree with you, but here age of consent is 14 so meh. This is for teens with teens btw 14-18. 19+ is 19+. It serves to cut down on stat rape charges by butthurt parents. Which I think is awesome because the idea that teens won't fuck each other because it's illegal is pants on head retarded.

>Is this money that just pops up from nowhere or is it in the sense that I'm now head of a government?
It is money that you can do with as you please.
You are not necessarily bound to the laws of any one nation.
However, you have not explicitly been given those powers at this point either.
It is also untaxed, as per the first note.

If you just suddenly acquired $1 trillion (useable), how would you use it?

It was pretty good.

Hiring someone because of their Race or Gender is equally discriminatory as not hiring someone because of their Race or Gender
Anyone who gets upset about one and not the other is a hypocrite

Idk if there's any WWE fags here but Seth Rollins is overrated. Good in the ring, terrible mix work and really inconsistent character work

order a big mac meal by buying each piece of the meal separately

All Muslims need to be gathered up and put into death camps like the Jews were with the Nazi's. We need to drop nukes over in the middle east and put an end to islam, isis, and all of that allah horse shit.

>That filename

That's a popular edgy opinion though.

Elon Musk would like a word with you...

Here's a pro tip, there's almost a statistical certainty that anything you can do, someone else can do better.

Thinking you're the most intelligent person alive is a contradiction, because some of the smartest people to ever exist knew they weren't THE smartest.

a girl using a dragon dildo to get off is actually kind of hot.