Calling all Vape cucks. Let me see your go to setup. //

Calling all Vape cucks. Let me see your go to setup. \//\

Pic related: my setup. Super tank mini 25 mm edition on a Lavabox DNA 200 Blood red edition

Other urls found in this thread:

kangeronline.com/products/kanger-evod-mega-starter-kit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotta be my Trebonius. With mason rda, .07 ohm build. 40 amp pulse rating on my hohmwork batts haha

Shameless self bump.

Juice: Coval Vape 120ml Cereal 7 (Taste like Cap'n crunch) Rate 7.5/10

Nice. I miss my mech mod. I put it in my pocket with out locking it and it burned up haha. How does she hit?

Obligatory #hitzlikeatrain hyon plug.
But it really does, especially when you keep your contacts super polished. And shit it better be good for $250 haha. What mech did you have?

Also how you digging the DNA customization?

I had the zombi 18650 mod. It was small and nice and looked good with the matching tugboat. Very compact. Damn $250 lol better hit hard sick tho

Dude nice matching love that! You know I just got this Lavabox so I'm still learning all that I can do with it so much info to learn lol

vape naysh yall

\/ /\

Hypothetically, would you guys be willing to trade these in exchange for the ability to ever possibly have intercourse with anything living human?

Double checked friend.
Yeah they're high end limited edition, had to have it.
Yeah im still trying to create custom screens, me and my coworker made one for his that displayed Arabic writing when it gets too hot. Keks ensue.
And right on bro, I do custom detailing for people's mods on the side. Everyone wants something unique, especially when fucking everyone has an rx haha

No way man interecourse is scary. Can't get a vape pregnant Kek

You know everyone has one cause they are nice man. Love the 3 batteries if you vape and high wattage it's a must have. I vape at 35-40 watts so this works for me. Where did you learn how to use it?

The bitches that beg to hit my pumpkin spice latte flavor at parties would beg to differ. Have you forgot drunk girls love smoking?
Source: Fratanon

Oh yeah great mod still, no doubt.
Download the escribe software online and it's pretty straighforward, upload each screen to its corresponding effect.
You can whip something up in ms paint that's the corrects image size (black and white only) and from there you just gotta get it to the right format. Forgot what filetype they take

Don't really feel like posting a picture butt

Running a sigelei fuchai 200w with a sapor RDA on top. Got a 0.11 ohm build pushing at 95w with some Wookie Cookie drippin.

Feelsgoodman.

Yea I have the escribe I guess I just gotta start messing with it. I found a website with a bunch of screens and wallpapers all ready made too so that might be easy

Which color Fuchai? How's the juice?

Love a good cookie flavor. Milkman just dropped an oreos flavor but it was underwhelmeding :c

Yeah just search Google for custom escribe screens too, there's plenty

I've always wanted to try that brand. I thought milkman was gonna be good but every review I read said it was garbage so didn't bother buying it. Have you ever tried it?

got a RX200 with a tsunami 24 on top running dual claptons .6 at 75

Also got a evic VT witha griffin 22 running dual twisted 28g at .6 @ 43 watts

I don't feel like taking a pic because phone is in work pants on the other side of the room and I just got off work.

I mean I'll vape em for free but they're overhyped. Just a basic milk flavor you could diy in 30 seconds, and the "oreos" you couldn't even taste the chocolate, and it was mixed with the same basic milk flavor. Cuttwood has a really good strawberry milk custard that deserves all of its praise on the other hand

Just got a Tsunami 24 too. One of my favorites for straight power and flavor. It's sitting on my Praxis Decimus Mod

I feel.
How do you like the griffin? It hits very good but seems to have trouble wicking past 60 watts at a .3 for me.

blue because vapenw literally ran out of black as I placed my order. I was fucking pissed but got 15% off out of the whole ordeal so I'm happy.

As for the juice, it's pretty damn decent. I only vape on sweet shit (cookies, donuts, got this beard 32 that's a cinnamon funnel cake, etc etc) so I'm pretty fuckin content. Would recommend.

never ran into that problem since it spends its days on the VT. Also using max VG since the day I got it.
It made me finally retire my magma.

Bump with my torch patina kraken rdta I did. Was going for purple/light blue

Oh shit forgot picture

Sick man how do you that?

How is beard ejuice I've always wanted to try that flavor seemed right up my alley. I love Strawberry milk and cereal vapes and general sweet stuff too

These have been my favorite juices.
From left to right. Ethos Crispy Treats, One Hit Wonder Mini muffin man, Mech sauce Mech Milk and Cereal 7 from Coval Vape.

Clean it and polish, then take a blowtorch to it very carefully. Only works with steel, copper and brass

not resizing from my phone because tired and lazy. Thanks for making me get off my ass and realize the rx200 is set to 70.

yay for being in cali and waiting on the last online order till the shit settles with the laws. It is fucking stuck in texas for 3 days and I ordered it before the law went into effect.

You have a pic of the build deck?

yay and I just saw that I need to clean my keyboard again.

>vaping

Waiting for vapemail is bad enough, right? What do you have coming in?

$100 in juice

Damn you talking about the 21 year old to buy cigarettes and ecig stuff? I'm in California too

I don't sadly, it sold quick haha. Posts went blue with the base purple/gold

True tbh

No the one where the e-tailers need to have the licence to sell tobacco products. shit tanks for reminding that I will be 30 in less than a year.

Wtf haven't heard of that.. Can you get stuff shipped to you from retailers outside of California?

What juice did you order?

kangeronline.com/products/kanger-evod-mega-starter-kit

i have this thing because im not a faggot wanting to terraform the arid deserts of africa with my fucking mouth

i used it to quit smoking for two months, but ended up switching from 18 mg/vl nicotine juisce to 6 mg/vl because it was the highest the store had

i started smoking again ofc

just ordered new sub ohm coils and blood orange flavored juice with 24 mg/vl nicotine

how can you guys spend all this money on vape with no exit strategy to quit

Wismec Reuleaux RX200 with Smok TFV4 and Sigelei 150w TC with Aspire Cleito

you can long as the got they licence. Mtbaker had something on their blog. I hate the big swings in quality of their juice but love the fact that they are fighting for us.

2 x 240ml of my 2 every day vapes of Tigers blood and orange dream bar from vape wild. with a couple 30 mls of some new ones to test out.The constancy from them has been great.

OP here. I used vaping to quit smoking. I smoked for 3 years and enjoyed it a lot. Love the oral fixation of it (homo). So now I continue to vape with no exit strategy and that fine to me. Haven't smoke for over 1 year and haven't looked back.

>you two

Love that sigelei 150 tc. The way it looks in red is dope

2.5 years vaping after 13 years smoking. gratz

Damn so other stores in different states have to have a Tobacco license to sell to people in California??

If you want to do DIY, tigers blood is a strawberry watermelon coconut. I also like to add some dragonfruit

How did your lungs feel after not smoking. That's quite a while of smoking the stinkies

well while i got a seasoned mouth fedora expert here, what juice flavors do you recommend

I started out with some kind of green apple/mint flavor, and got tired of it after a week

it was like i always had candy in my mouth

the second juice i got was redrum which was strawberry flavored

i got real sick of that

like i mentioned, ordered blood orange bc i figured a citrus would be better tasting over time

yea
I really need to look into doing DIY
I lost weight from being able to breath(from 330 to 250 and still going down) and I don't stink. Not to forget everything in my house is not covered with a thin layer of cancer. Hell even my teeth got back to a normal color.

The thing is any juice you use will get old after 3 days and you won't even taste it anymore. So my trick is to have at least 2 different juices at any given moment and switch between them and it will keep the flavor fresh for the both of them. Also if you get a strong minthe flavor your mouth will not get used to that and will always be tasty if your into to that

Oh hey, my job is mixing these.
Candies and mints get old quick.
For longevity I recommend custards, personal fave is a strawberry cheesecake.
As far as tobacco substitutes, Jon Wayne by uncle junks has been very popular. It's a Boston hazelnut creme pie with hints of smooth tobacco and amaretto