/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>ADBLOCK FILTER
www.*$script,domain=last.fm
>DISCORD CHAT
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/itsdomz
last.fm/user/Spaghetts
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/maagdengraf
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/brewfried
last.fm/user/iTzChewie
last.fm/user/KatzeKet
last.fm/user/NightstormAbyss
last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/psi_rockin
lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/user/tangerinx
last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115
last.fm/user/metaldiscussor
last.fm/ja/user/HimeJVT
last.fm/user/cheezylol
last.fm/user/Crywalkers
last.fm/user/impliedPhallus
last.fm/music/deadmau5
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/Staaale
last.fm/user/ModestMinion
last.fm/user/gorski_
last.fm/user/hotbred
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Bob Dylan, Ildjarn, Chico Hamilton, Roberto Gerhard, Wold, Peste Noire, Graveland, Luigi Dallapiccola, Burzum, Von, Dodheimsgard, Dexter Gordon, Bilskirnir, Gris, Mgła, Deathspell Omega, Fanisk, Jute Gyte, Sombres Forêts, Armanenschaft, Forgotten Woods, Thou Shalt Suffer, Kataxu, Lux Occulta, Osculum Infame, The Byrds, Bathory, Winter Depression, ColdWorld, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Mütiilation, Furia, Trist, Urfaust, Walknut, Isengard, Lunar Aurora and Bone Awl.

last.fm/user/itsdomz

yyyyyyyyyeowwwwwwwwww

last.fm/user/Spaghetts

last.fm/user/Spaghetts

>Last 7 days I have been into Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Sweet Trip, Bedroom, きのこ帝国, Jordaan Mason & the Horse Museum, Solo Andata, Ólafur Arnalds, German Error Message, Naomi Punk, Nils Frahm, pasteboard, Philip Glass, Swirlies, Candy Claws, God Is An Astronaut, Penguin Café Orchestra, Conor Oberst, Son Lux, Kendrick Lamar and Steve Hauschildt.

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

Let's talk about your dreams and future plans /moo/.

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

oh come on, logan, it's !
!

last.fm/user/maagdengraf

>Last 7 days I have been into Swans, Peste Noire, Einstürzende Neubauten, Peter Gabriel, Carcass, Deathspell Omega, The Gun Club, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Death Grips, Darkthrone, Gil Scott-Heron, Kris Kristofferson, Danny Brown, Tool, Watain, Mgła, Perfect Pussy, Xeno & Oaklander, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, Glenn Branca, Prince, Spiritual Front, Grand Belial's Key, Iceage, The Books, Jon Hassell, Pagan Altar, Phil Collins, Blur, Boris, John Mayall, Leonard Cohen, OutKast, The Flesh Eaters, Whitehouse, Abwärts, Acid Witch, Black To Comm, Burzum and Oppenheimer Analysis.

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 7 days I have been into Darkthrone, Von, Peste Noire, Lil Ugly Mane, Beherit, Wold, Blasphemy, Lykathea Aflame, Bathory, Ulcerate, Burzum, Ganksta Nip, Bushwick Bill, Goatmoon, Young Thug, Absurd, Bekëth Nexëhmü, Merzbow, Suffocation, Ved Buens Ende, Graveland, Mayhem, Jute Gyte, Krallice, Silencer, Deathspell Omega, Demetori and Geto Boys.

my what now

last.fm/user/brewfried

last.fm/user/iTzChewie

>Last 7 days I have been into Danny Brown, The Avalanches, Jeff Rosenstock, Cap'n Jazz, Snowing, Bad Brains, Brand New, $uicideboy$, At the Drive-In, Two Inch Astronaut, Radiohead, Street Sects, The Get Up Kids, Run the Jewels, Joy Division, Milkshakes, The Clash, Pg.99, The Band and The Microphones.

What do you hope to achieve in the next few years.

last.fm/user/KatzeKet

>Last 7 days I have been into Car Bomb, Hella, The Residents, Aesop Rock, Converge, Ben Monder, Gorguts, Béla Bartók, Death Grips, Eyehategod, Tera Melos, Björk, Car Seat Headrest, Lightning Bolt, Meshuggah, Be'lakor, Black Pus, Carcass, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat and Oneohtrix Point Never.

Getting off of my ass.

damn that's a tough goal

It'll happen eventually.

I believe in you user!

last.fm/user/NightstormAbyss
>Last 7 days I have been into The Knife, Watain, Domgård, Fever Ray, Mayhem, Naglfar, Acrimonious, Arckanum, Armagedda, Behexen, Burzum, Dissection, Darkthrone, Mgła and Virgin Steele.

>Watain

no

last.fm/user/squidcudi

>Last 7 days I have been into The Who, Bomb the Music Industry!, Paul Simon, The Stooges, LCD Soundsystem, Brian Eno & David Byrne, Bob Dylan, Dead Kennedys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Talking Heads, Bright Eyes, R.E.M., David Bowie, Interpol, My Bloody Valentine, Boris, Lewis Black, The Decemberists, The Smiths and Lamp.

last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry

Last 7 days I have been into The Mountain Goats, Navicon Torture Technologies, Darkthrone, Neurosis, Bathory, Mütiilation, A Winged Victory for the Sullen, Mrs. Hopewell, Ulver, The Stalin, Destroyer, Frog Eyes, Mogwai, Arab on Radar, Eluvium, Julia Holter, Miserable, Red House Painters, surrenderdorothy and Tortoise.

last.fm/user/Meme_master
so cold

last.fm/user/psi_rockin

Last 7 days I have been into Dance Gavin Dance, Propagandhi, Coheed and Cambria, The Venetia Fair, Spawn of Possession, The Blood Brothers, Akphaezya, Protest the Hero, Weezer, Subterranean Masquerade, Fall Out Boy, Tame Impala, Alarmist, Angel Du$t, Art By Numbers, As Tall As Lions, Big Eyes, Bong Mountain, Captain, We're Sinking and Cardinals Pride.

Is that Bam Margera?

are you joking?

That's for me to know and you to find out

huh - wow!

u listening to fallout boy? baka

lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh
pastemytaste seems fucked, so pic related will do

patrician taste

Watain is breddy gud tho

Best frenchie, still mad the antifa prevented their concert in germany

last.fm/user/AranACC

>I'm into La Femme, The Beatles, A Tribe Called Quest, Nas, Direct, Noir Désir, Zaz, Fatboy Slim, Soft Lipa, glue70, Deltron 3030, Smosh, 7 Minutes Dead, Mr FijiWiji, Eminem, Stromae, The Dandy Warhols, Public Enemy, Andrew Huang and Madvillain.

In realty all I listen to is La Femme because they are so fucking good

Actually in reality La Femme, the Beatles, and Direct.

>Smosh

jesus christ like one song, how the fuck did this get in here

shut up queer

fuck off m8 Frenchies are better than yanks at sounds

good taste

also have a better quality version of that pic my man

bump

last.fm/user/meddle511

ordnung

last.fm/user/tangerinx
Last 1 month I have been into $uicideboy$, The Avalanches, Fleetwood Mac, Bad Copy, Have a Nice Life, Let 3, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Anal Cunt, Muse, Queen, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Animal Collective, John Frusciante, The Human Fly, Steely Dan, Ween, Bright Eyes, Czarface, Ennio Morricone and You Blew It!.

last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115

1 shout = 1 Mongolian finger puppet board

I'm into Sun Devoured Earth, Crywank, Swans, Duster, Carissa's Wierd, Have a Nice Life, Atrax Morgue, the cherry icees, Sun Kil Moon, Low, The Smiths, Placebo, Whitehouse, Dystopia, Lifelover, Death in June, Grouper, Joy Division, Red House Painters, Escape the Day, Spokane, Throbbing Gristle, Manic Street Preachers, Mütiilation, The Cure, Slowdive, Sun City Girls, Radiohead, Acid Bath, Skinny Puppy, Current 93, SPK, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, My Bloody Valentine, Akira Yamaoka, The Angelic Process, I Hate Myself, Brighter Death Now, David Bowie, Morpheus Descends, Artillery, Einstürzende Neubauten, Discharge, Christian Death, Charles Manson, Coil, Tim Hecker, Weekend Nachos, Bedhead and Genocide Organ.

last.fm/user/metaldiscussor

>anime

at some point do you just give up on life? Is there a point where there are no goals left?

That's felix from RE:ZERO. A show I don't watch, but have seen clips of that character, who is not trans btw, but an actual boy who just dresses like a girl. It was so fucking adorable, and I didn't mean to make any sort of statement by using a trap as my facebook profile picture when I know that traps and trans are completely different, but it's just the facebook profile I already had when I added the cover for my facebook profile picture.

I didn't need to read any of that

Well I'm sorry you're such a piece of shit bigot.

calling someone a bigot while voluntarily accepting degeneracy is pretty goddamn ridiculous

last.fm/ja/user/HimeJVT

last.fm/user/cheezylol

Last 12 months I have been into Swans, Deathspell Omega, Kvelertak, Radiohead, Björk, Envy, Ved Buens Ende, Converge, Show Me A Dinosaur, Acid Bath, Melvins, Mastodon, Spectral Lore, Neurosis, Type O Negative, Russian Circles, Alcest, Boris, Anna von Hausswolff and Frédéric Chopin.

real sleepy

last.fm/user/Crywalkers

last.fm/user/robospacebabes

havent posted in one of these in a while

2heavy4me

your charts consist entirely of pictures of 4 men stood around not really doing much

Feel free to rec me stuff!
last.fm/user/SachaSCG

>Last 7 days I have been into Atlus, マクロスMACROSS 82-99, Death Grips, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anamanaguchi, Riajuu, 鷺巣詩郎, Blank Banshee, Gorillaz, System of a Down, Asobi Seksu, Jurassic 5, Radiohead, TeddyLoid, The Strokes, μ's, Macintosh Plus, Masafumi Takada and Nirvana.

music sucks, it feels like im getting too old to have the time/energy to find new things, and i'm not even that damn old. dunno why i even still lurk here desu.

last.fm/user/impliedPhallus

shut the fuck out my face

u avin a giggle m8

www.last.fm/user/fishfingered

Last 7 days I have been into Talking Heads, Deftones, Minutemen, Ruins, Twelve Foot Ninja, Jacob Kirkegaard, Twin Stumps, Daughters, Paul Jebanasam, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Fall, Aphex Twin, Black Dice, Sunn O))) & Boris, Tool, FKA twigs, Sufjan Stevens, Sunn O))), Gas and The Residents

sure showed them man

ill bash yo foken hed m8

last.fm/music/deadmau5

last.fm/user/hippopcrates

last.fm/user/Staaale

Heyo

>Last 7 days I have been into Black Kray, Three 6 Mafia, Aesop Rock, Project Pat, Run the Jewels, ミドリ, Eazy-E, Nas, Tru Heru, Lil Ugly Mane, Tear da Club Up Thugs, 2814, Antwon, Deltron 3030, Mike Dece, Burzum, Why?, Wormrot, Burial, N.W.A, ANTWON X LIL UGLY MANE, Insect Warfare, The Devil Wears Prada, Xavier Wulf, Eric North, Lifelover, Rotten Sound, My Bloody Valentine, Aphex Twin, Locrian, Blank Banshee, Earl Sweatshirt, Ghost Bath, Tyler, the Creator, ColdWorld, Denzel Curry, Harakiri for the Sky, MF DOOM, Night Lovell, Tag Shai, Vince Staples, Agalloch, Bones, Death Grips, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, Myrkur, The Notorious B.I.G., U.S.D.A., Violet Cold and Wu-Tang Clan.

hello Sup Forums

>I'm into The Mountain Goats, The Flashbulb, Perfume, Capsule, Autechre, Venetian Snares, Aphex Twin, Cocteau Twins, Swans, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, etc etc

last.fm/user/ModestMinion

last.fm/user/gorski_

>Last 7 days I have been into Aphex Twin, Blanck Mass, 2814, H.U.V.A. Network, Perturbator, Phelios, Solar Fields, Starlit, Gunship, Kevin Garvey, The Hooters, Com Truise, David Hasselhoff, Dusko Goykovich, Ethereal Suns, The Streets and Upon a Burning Body.

I'm out of stash ;_;

how does one enjoy Nirvana?

>Your compatibility with hippopcrates is Very High.

don't die

wow, thread is still up.
anyone still in here aswell?

ay

'sup m8?

nm u

netflix n chill

im here

i never leave Sup Forums

last.fm/user/hotbred

would (u) watch a song cover on yt shot with a bad camera?
audio is going to be somewhat professional

sounds good, the song will probably ruin it

what

last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna

rec albums plox

www.last.fm/user/ellioth_

wow im very late

what

who

>tfw most profiles are made after the beta release
>tfw the massive amount of anime faggotry corresponds with the shit taste in music

What happened? Why all the edges?

can you stop sucking your own dick and post the cover already?