White Worship in Latin America

I heard that there are Mexicans parents that let White American men fuck their daughters in Tijuiana to get White grandkids. And then I came across a thread on /pol, some Brazilian talking about saving the White race. And how it was good that Brazil had low fertility cause they are not White.

What is up with this White worship in Latin America? Asians are not this bad. Have some self respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1NZSa
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2016/12/21/836450/Alumnos-con-piel-morena-son-percibidos-como-menos-competentes-en-los-colegios-chilenos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow mexicans are disgusting

>Worship

But the most safe and prosperous are from Brazil are majority European.

MUH

But it's true. Cities with no niggers from countryside are safe as fuck.

t. South Brazilian.

I'm from Sorriso, Mato Grosso.

That tells me nothing.

South Brazilians are favelados.

See, it's very awkward when an European person is so anaware as to ask why "Latin Americans worship whites", while resorting to the most unoriginal monkey mamays so quickly.

What about years being colonised by people with a white savior complex, for exemple?

>favelados
Must explain why this word comes from the southeast...

So sorry.

We're not the ones doing the castings for commercials, m8
People always joke here because the commercials and ads always show white people even though there's so few here

This. I'm glad Brazilian TV is a little better.

Man that's sad, in a perfect world all the white impoverished Brazilians could get sent to Portugal to help with their ageing demographics

archive.is/1NZSa

>send Poles and Germans to Portugal
What did he mean by this?

Because there was a caste system here and global media set a standard. Which countries have the most wealth and beauty? Europe but specially america. This based on the media.
So people here with more european ancestry are seen as more attractive and more wealthy(not always).

>Mexicans parents that let White American men fuck their daughters in Tijuiana to get White grandkids.
Fucking disgusting

>Poles will bully THIS

>Fucking disgusting
but he said he just "heard" that. is that true

>is that true
I actually doubt it, but it would be kinda disgusting if it were true.

Not here at least, nobody cares about your skin color but your money
The richest man on Chile isn't even white

>is that true
What do you think?

>Sup Forums
>true
what do you think i think

Good.

>Have some self respect.
>sweden

Dunno, but I once traveled to Mexico and locals treated me like a fucking god.
Didn't like this shit, it feels strange when a whole village goes to greet you just because you're from another side of Earth

monkey feet

>I heard
>Its the swedcuck that hates Latinos

Do you do this for free? Surely this isn't on your free time, is it?

>not hating yourself is the same as being a cuck
>the Swede literally doesn't think Mexicans should cuck themselves with whites
Do you understand the words you're using?

>Not here at least, nobody cares about your skin color but your money
The richest man on Chile isn't even white

NOTICIA DE HOY M8
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2016/12/21/836450/Alumnos-con-piel-morena-son-percibidos-como-menos-competentes-en-los-colegios-chilenos.html

I live in San Diego, I've never heard of this.

Also people in Tijuana will let anyone fuck anything, whats the big deal?

where did you go?

>polish, german and italian women with qt accents sent to Portugal

Bueno sí, los profes de acá no son los más vivitos
Aunque los puntajes más altos en mi curso fueron de gente morena lel de esos típicos escasos recursos que sí estudiaban

ps. yo soy moreno y fui el puntaje PSU más alto, del curso de al lado igual fue un moreno el que sacó mayor puntaje

el estudio no dice que los morenos puedan menos, dice que existe un SESGO en contra de ellos, lo que es completamente cierto.

Obvio, por eso la primera linea de lo que escribí
Y en todo caso la tez blanca se asocia con un colegio de alguien con plata y por ende bueno
El sistema de castas nunca se fue de acá