My stupid girlfriend insists we should visit Paris or Germany...

My stupid girlfriend insists we should visit Paris or Germany, I told her it's full of sandniggers and that we should probably visit somewhere white like Switzerland. She didn't go for it.

I need arguments against her Sup Forums, help me out I don't want die because of some crazed sandnigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/20/zurich-mosque-shooting-motive-unclear-say-police
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Greece&country2=Ukraine&city1=Athens&city2=Kiev
visitkievukraine.com/essential/dangers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=tYPAdB-KzbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you want to do?

ski resorts, or just see historical shit?

>Greek wanting to go somewhere white

wouldn't the two of you stand out in such a setting? Just go to Naples and Sicily and be among your own kind.

Tell her about the nice forest and nature of Switzerland. That may change her mind, If not I recommend you not to be that dramatic. I know the situation is not the better but I am sure you get used if you really live in Greece.

That map is shit.

Anyways yesterday there was an attack in Zurich

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/20/zurich-mosque-shooting-motive-unclear-say-police

Also how are places like the UK left blank?

I mean Croatia is marked as yellow-like a terrorist attack here sure would prove them fucking Croats to... Ugh.. umm.. well I don't know because Croatia is so irrelivant to Muslims

that's the point you dumb balkan slavshit, I want to be the least white there in order to feel white, get serious and start thinking like a white man.

I just want to chill, she wants the city of love and all that shit, see's really oblvious to watch going on in Western Europe with the Mudslimes.

>wouldn't the two of you stand out in such a setting?

this so much
Implying greeks are white to start with

>to feel white
to feel safe

>Slovenia
>Not an Eastern European shithole

Pick one

I understand that a woman wants to visit Paris for the Le love city meme, but why the fuck would she want to come here? Just show here some nice old city pictures. But i would recomend you to go for Poland. Its cheap safe and nice. I was in Warsaw and Lublin. In both cities i only saw 2 niggers even though Warsaw is a big city and capital and Lublin a University city. If youre brown just wear a big cross and you will be safe.

please I need your help, I need to show her that Paris is full of sandniggers and not at all safe as she thinks it is.

A single neapolitan neighborhood has an higher gdp than your useless country

>Anyways yesterday there was an attack in Zurich

>sandniggers shooting other sandniggers

That's like saying the US is unsafe to visit because there's probably a nigger shooting another nigger in some shitty inner city at least once a day

this is called a freudian slip
it means that deep down, you wish you were white

>I told her it's full of sandniggers and that we should probably visit somewhere white like Switzerland
What did he mean by this? Switzerland is 15-20% muslim

Are you fucking insane? We're talking about visiting the first world, I will never ever step a foot inside Eastern Europe. Thank fuck she dislikes Eastern Europe too.

I didn't say I don't live a shithole, but one thing's for sure though, Slovenes are much whiter than the average Greek or Croat (which is the same thing, really).

Sounds like you are the girl in this relationship.

>Red Cross flag

What, do you need a blood transfusion or something? What's up with that Red Cross logo?

>tfw our media reported it as swiss native attacking 3 muslims
how can they keep getting away with it

yeah I do, that's why I want to visit a majority white Country, can't you read?

pls, leave your balkan bickering for other threads, you need to help me out

well, yeah

The Netherlands is 4% Muslim.

Warsaw and Lublin are way cleaner nicer and safer than Paris or Cologne.

Fuck off Janez-being manhandled and passed around by Hungarian mongols, Venetian nigs and Turks sure raises your self esteem

i saw english speaking girl in Bratislava like year ago, her name was Maria and she was Greek, she was white too

ok????

do you fear being attacked because you are not white? Dont its just a meme,Poles are tolerant

or Austria?

yeah, I was in Prague one and got attacked by nazis, I'm not going to Eastern Europe ever again.

Were you acting suspiciously or were you begging ? Noone should harm you unless they mistook you for a gypsy

Austria is nice just avoid Wien

no, I had just stepped outside the Hilton Hotel, and was going underneath the highway bridge to the local McDonalds to find something okeyish to eat.
And thos 5 skinheads jumped me.

Wien is the best thing there is between Paris and Tokyo. And there are just as many Turks in Graz proportionally, in case you were wondering.

Did you end up in hospital?

>unless they mistook you for a gypsy
Thats the problem though.

I am all for nazis attacking gyppos, but sometimes they attack shitskin tourists as well even though they do no harm.

You have to wear something like picrel or they will think that youre a muslim.
I was never in Austria so Idk

no I ran, ran like like the wind

its fucking garbage

Karlo Vivary was the only tourist friendly place, the rest where all poor Slavs waiting to jump on you for appearing rich to them. No wonder they chose to shoot Hostel there.

She bought the Paris meme
Only way to get rid of it is for her to see for herself that it's not the glorious capital of western civilization that it once was.

Well, she does have family in long island after all, she's pretty liberal.

>Karlo Vivary

I heard he's been fooling around with Mlada Boleslav.

Underpass under a highway with McDs near it.
Sounds like the catacombs under magistrála.
You shouldnt go there, thats where gyppos meet up and where nazis come to beat them.

>Being this much of a cuck

Get rid of her asap, you'll thank me later

Also, visit Kiev- 10€ is like 10k€ in Greece (I guess)
Also, you won't get jumped if you don't go to Eastern Ukraine or Crimea

I'm just a small town white boy, just tryin' to make ends meet. So radicals and racists
don't point your finger at me.

oh man, that's it, shit they scared the bejesus out of me. Can't believe they built a Hilton in an unsafe area like that, usually the Hilton Hotels are built in rich areas.

>Paris or Germany
Then visit Alsace, both worlds, one trip

>visit Kiev
No thanks, I don't have a death wish.

Austria is good germany too if you are in the alps

Don't come to Switzerland, you can't afford it.

and Straßburg has its own """"little Paris"""". lovely city, after the race war with mulatto France, it will be ours again

well the place is relatively safe.

You look like gypsy so you were safe from gypsy attacks (until they would find out you are tourist).
unfrotunately
you look like gypsy so you werent safe from nazi attacks.

In this war your side has been chosen at your birth.

Imagine how hot it would be if you guys got killed by a really sexy girl terrorist

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Greece&country2=Ukraine&city1=Athens&city2=Kiev

>no, I don't like any place except for like Switzerland and maybe Austria, no, the Greek TV person said that Ukraine is le scary and I fell for it

As for safety, just google "Ukraine tourism safety" and see for yourself
visitkievukraine.com/essential/dangers/

Here, these are the only safe areas for me.
probably

nah no worries, already got two mates of mine working in Cern. I just hope I don't meet any albos turks or other kebabs that have come to your country as war immigrants.

I imagine many of the jewgolds under your mountains are the result of greek shipping and creative accounting.

How the fuck would a Greek afford holidays in Switzerland

maybe he is one of the corrupt greeks?

why? I thought it was considered affordable by Western standards?

>somewhere white like Switzerland
But Switzerland is probably more Arabic/black than Germany or France, brown boy.

hmm they don't use the Euro, so it's either plastic or CHF.

>countries with more than 1 (one) muslim safe on Christmas and NYE.
Have you already contemplated the killcount in Germany on NYE?

Anyhow, I've already been in Zone, Lombardy once, so I'm not really that keen on visiting Italy again.

Stasbourg was easy my favorite city I visited in Europe. It's nice seeing a traditionally German city that hasn't been bombed to shit and rebuilt with hideous modern architecture.

I don't want to shatter your dreams but the bigger the city the more kebabs you'll see. Like, a lot. They aren't that bad like in Germany or France tho.

Be ready to pay like 5E for a beer or coffee. In a really cheap bar.

Switzerland and Norway are the most expensive countries in Europe

Switzerland is like the most expensive country in Europe after Norway m8

>Karlovo Vary
oh our Russian fifth column enclave? Yeah no slavs there lol. But yeah I think it is gypsy free because Russians scared them off. Lot of Asian tourists and they are worst scum.

yeah he was just unlucky as fuck
>look like gypsy
>visit gypsy hunting grounds
What a madman. Not his fault tho I doubt they talk about this in travel guide.

Should have throw gyros at them or something. Or in other thought no they might mistake it for kebab and kill you instead of just beating you.

>I told her it's full of sandniggers
You should feel right at home then.

>I need arguments against her Sup Forums
Listen to yourself. Stop and think about how fucking pathetic you are. You're afraid to visit countries with significantly higher living standards than your own that literally millions visit every single year because a few days ago 1.44578313e-5% of the German population died in a terror attack. And what's the first thing you do, engage in reasonable conversation? Of course not, you go to your fucking reactionary echo chamber to look for arguments (not even think them up yourself, but fucking look for them like some kind of child who's incapable of independent thought) so you don't have to reconsider your opinions.

You should just let your girlfriend go on her own, so she can at least get impregnated by someone with a triple digit IQ.

no, I don't worry about the money, I figured I'll need around 3-4k.

What about Luxemburg

>Literally considering Iceland

You sure about that? I've heard their outcast class is mostly Portuguese.

>visiting Luxembourg

>like some kind of child who's incapable of independent thought
He's a Greek.

>Spain high
>Germany general
What? How?

I don't think there's any reliable demographic statistics, but Switzerland is full of non-Swiss people and I don't mean Germans or French. It's a silly myth is some kind of white haven.

I once had fly with a bunch of Arabs on board going to London and I couldn't keep my eyes off them. In case they tried anything funny.

Mutti does not want her children to be scared of their new melanin-enriched friends

Paris is nice.
I wanted to go to Amsterdam and my girlfriend insisted on Venice so we went there and it was fine.

Btw Switzerland would be too expensive for a Greek, and it's boring af.

>Lublin
How did you end up in Eastern Poland?

I mean even if Germany is safer than France, what's the deal with Spain's threat level being so high? I never heard of any muslim problems in their cunt.

>europe continually lets in countless individuals that carry ideologies that directly oppose many aspects of western society
>expects them just to "fit in"
wew, have fun with that guys

They got bantered too hard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

>I don't think there's any reliable demographic statistics
4.3% of Switzerland identifies as Muslim. That's slightly higher than the Netherlands, and we constantly get mocked for being "islamized". Switzerland is doing better than either Germany or France in that regard, but not by much (assuming pre-rapefugee German numbers at least, Germany today could very well be at 10%).

Chances are it relies on the security level the Spanish government upholds. Perhaps they never downgraded the security level after the Madrid bombings? That's my guess.

>First post-national country in the world

Who knows, maybe if Switzerland is as clean as I imagine it to be, with only immigrants with PHDs there to work I might try find a job there.

I wanted to experience "true" Poland or something like that. I was arleady in a lot of Polish cities but only those we once controled, and probaly you know that germanization is our thing. Lublin sounden like something pretty exotic for me, the city was nice and i enjoyed my stay there.

we may have a meming PM in office at the moment, but he can and will be removed far more easily than islamic fundamentalism in europe

>but he can and will be removed far more easily
>implying you wont wait until he dies of old age

He can, but he won't. Theoretically he can be removed quite easily, but that would require a Canada without Canadians (don't worry, that might become a reaility in a matter of decades).

youtube.com/watch?v=tYPAdB-KzbM

>4.3% of Switzerland identifies as Muslim.
Bosniaks and Albanians, pseudo Muslims

Well, we've got a lot of Muslims but they're more or less secular so there's no problem.

If you're OP: Fuck you for crying about sandniggers in other countries but still wanting to come to us while being part of the sandnigger problem. But if that was just memeing and you aren't a racist prick, then feel welcomed.

He's gonna last 8 years, don't you kid yourself. And in the meantime, Wynne is causing rural areas to freeze to death, so enjoy the winter.

>pseudo Muslims
If we go by that logic my country is Muslim-free.

no, don't fuck me, fuck you

we haven't had an attack in years

his popularity in national polls has been continually decreasing, the only reason why we had a liberal majority is due to NDP and the Conservatives having no decent face to run the party
but the Conservatives are currently looking for new leaders and NDP is moist likely gonna boot mulcair so I don't think he will see a majority gov't anyways
realistically, there is no imaginable world where he would win a third term at most, which means he'll most likely be in the seat for 8 years at maximum
>wynne
>>>ontario
no thanks, moved out of there last year and never looking back

the topic of this thread is not your country

>no trigger discipline
1/10 she will accidentally shot herself before commiting the allahu akbar

I would honestly just advocate visiting parts of Europe that have nature, and avoiding major cities.
Then again I'm a small city Iowa boy who loves nature.

Had a great time with the trip along the Rhone if you want to go to France.

He has a point, though. It's the same here, most "muslims" are albos, who are way less religious than your average maghrebi/afghan/paki

But all your Maghrebis/Afghans/Pakis are whores (or at least the women are), but the shiptars are all criminals. I'd much rather have whores than mafiosi.